American Dreamwrights Custom Builders

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

Additional E mail - info@americandreamwrights.com....

Jack’s Home Improvement is a business that provides home improvement services. We specialize in Windows, Doors, Siding, Deck, Flooring, Roofing Pressure Washing and Carpentry. When we work with customers we like to be honest, we don't over price the work because we are passionate about this. We like to keep our customers, as much as we can. What you can expect from us are very hard working group of guys that are down to earth and ready to leave things better than we found them. This is a small business with 1-3 guys hoping to gather enough clientele to grow into a larger home improvement company. we have experience in all the above listed field. Jack’s Home Improvement provide home improvement services with honesty and hard work.

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Since 2000 Better Way Home Improvement has been dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service .Please visit our website for more info. Owner on every job site . Please email - betterwayhomeimprovement@gmail.com. Call 508-987-6900 , or send text message 774-272-0238 .

04/20/2020

Skip and his crew were fantastic to work with. There's a keen eye for detail that's exceeded only by their professionalism. As we were working on an insurance mandated budget, Skip helped us get the most for our money. Looking forward to the next project with Skip Miller and American Dreamwrights.

Description of Work
Second floor bathroom flooded, which necessitated a near complete renovation of the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

01/29/2016

07/10/2015

Skip has been a valued collaborator in our process of house renovation. We haven't settled on final plans yet but the process has been great in large part to Skip's personality and enthusiasm.

Description of Work
Been in discussions with Skip for months and still narrowing scope of house renovation. He's a great guy who loves what he does. Highly recommend.

01/19/2013

Working with Skip and his team was a pleasure. I found Skip's website (American Dreamwrights) soon after I purchased my home in the spring of 2011. I could tell based on the site that he had an attention to detail and I appreciated his thoughtful his approach to rehabilitating buildings while creating a new and modern space. I reached out to Skip and we met multiple times over the course of a few ...

Description of Work
My original project was to create a dormer on my 90 year old 1.5 story colonial and enhance the space to include a master bath and additional bedroom. As the project progressed I worked with Skip to determine the additional work I would like while such a major overhaul was taking place. I decided to replace all existing windows upstairs and gut and redo the entire upstairs. This included re-wiring to replace all existing knob and tude wiring, full foam insulation, new framing, ceilings and walls, plastering, additional skylights, and redoing the floors. I also then decided to have American Dreamwrights replace the entire roof and remove the existing vinyl siding.

Category remodeling

Complete custom home construction, additions and renovations, kitchen & bath remodels, decks, porches & patios, doors & windows, cabinets, shelves & built-ins, siding & exterior trim, stairs & railings, floor & wall framing, structural repairs & specialty work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal