American Dreamwrights Custom Builders

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

121 Dudley Road

Wayland, MA 01778

Additional E mail - info@americandreamwrights.com.

04/20/2020

John P.

Skip and his crew were fantastic to work with. There's a keen eye for detail that's exceeded only by their professionalism. As we were working on an insurance mandated budget, Skip helped us get the most for our money. Looking forward to the next project with Skip Miller and American Dreamwrights.

Description of Work
Second floor bathroom flooded, which necessitated a near complete renovation of the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

01/29/2016

Tylan C.

07/10/2015

Rick B.

Skip has been a valued collaborator in our process of house renovation. We haven't settled on final plans yet but the process has been great in large part to Skip's personality and enthusiasm.

Description of Work
Been in discussions with Skip for months and still narrowing scope of house renovation. He's a great guy who loves what he does. Highly recommend.

01/19/2013

eileen O.

Working with Skip and his team was a pleasure. I found Skip's website (American Dreamwrights) soon after I purchased my home in the spring of 2011. I could tell based on the site that he had an attention to detail and I appreciated his thoughtful his approach to rehabilitating buildings while creating a new and modern space. I reached out to Skip and we met multiple times over the course of a few months. He was extremely helpful, working with me to understand the process involved in a major renovation, helped me find an architect and outlined for me how such a project would work. When the plans were made and I was ready, I reached out and Skip confirmed a start date. From there the process was to me was very enjoyable and stress free. I was excited and had ideas, all of which Skip listened to and provided his own insights. Skip and his team are very talented and hard working. I enjoyed having them around my home for the entire summer. The progression of the project stayed on target and I was able to make changes throughout as I identified them (raise ceiling height, replace windows, etc). Skip worked with me at each stage. The renovation in the end is better than I could have hoped. Everything from the detail of the door frames, to the tiling, to the roof was done top notch. They worked to ensure the remodel suited the time frame of the house, retained the same features as exist downstairs but at the same time created a space that is so beautiful and extremely solid.

Description of Work
My original project was to create a dormer on my 90 year old 1.5 story colonial and enhance the space to include a master bath and additional bedroom. As the project progressed I worked with Skip to determine the additional work I would like while such a major overhaul was taking place. I decided to replace all existing windows upstairs and gut and redo the entire upstairs. This included re-wiring to replace all existing knob and tude wiring, full foam insulation, new framing, ceilings and walls, plastering, additional skylights, and redoing the floors. I also then decided to have American Dreamwrights replace the entire roof and remove the existing vinyl siding.

DSouza Constrution Inc.

We are specializing in all types of decking projects such as wood, composite, vinyl, and many other home renovation and home improvement projects. No project is too big or too small for our network. DSouza services: Home renovation Deck or Porch Repair Deck or Porch Remodel or Addition Framing Carpentry Windows and Doors Siding and Roof

ACH Construction Inc

Massachusetts licensed general contractor, specialized in additions and remodeling of kitchen, bathrooms, decks, porches . Additional email - achconstruction@gmail.com.

Brittivia

Brittivia has worked in the construction industry for over 25 years. We specialize in constructing new decks, replacing old decks, building screened porches, and more. We work with all sorts of decking material from composite materials , like Trex & Timber Tech, to pressure treated wood. We have multiple color options, decking options, and can customize your project as you see fit. Feel free to check out our Facebook Page for photos of our work! For a free estimate on your next project, please give us a call: (978) 758-7402.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Brittivia	 on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Complete custom home construction, additions and renovations, kitchen & bath remodels, decks, porches & patios, doors & windows, cabinets, shelves & built-ins, siding & exterior trim, stairs & railings, floor & wall framing, structural repairs & specialty work.