TLK PET CARE AND DOG WALKING SERVICE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2002

67 POPLAR ST

Watertown, MA 02472

OWNER OPERATED with small personal staff. Certified pet CPR/first aid. BBB accredited with A rating. Member of Pet Sitters International. Bonded & Insured. In home pet care and dog walking. Free initial consult for services. 10 year Super Service Award winner: 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2003 and 2002. Please call us today - (617) 923-9555 or visit our website www.tlkpetcare.com...

11/14/2018

Evelyn "Evie" K.

I've been using TLK PET CARE AND DOG WALKING SERVICE for years. They are by far the best pet service ever. They are professional, reliable and over the years have taken the best care of my pets. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Best Pet Care Ever

09/19/2018

Jean M.

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about TLK. We met with Cheryl before using them for the first time. We were leaving for a week and were very nervous about using a new pet sitter. She was exactly on time and very professional. Her questions were extensive and on target. Our discussion and her interactions with our cat made us comfortable leaving her in charge. Our expectations were met. At our request, we received texts with pictures every day and when we got back our cat was in good shape, both physically and mentally. We have used TLK several times since then and have always been very happy.

Description of Work
Petsitting for our cat

Category pet sitters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. it has been our pleasure taking care of your great cat Vesta. Cheryl Wilson TLK Pet Care

09/19/2018

Jean M.

We have used TLK repeatedly. Our cat is always happy and relaxed when we got home. TLK has been consistently reliable, professional and trustworthy. I depend on them.

Description of Work
Cat sitting when away on vacation

07/15/2018

Deborah N.

Cheryl came to my home for a consult and it became very clear very quickly that she and TLK are very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have two cats, one of which is 18 years old and requires medication twice a day. I have to admit, even thought I felt comfortable with Cheryl and her team, I was concerned about leaving the older one. While I was away, I received photos of the kitties every day and updates as to how they were doing including eating, drinking, urination, bowel movements, and medication (important for the older kitty to monitor health). This made a huge difference for me and made me feel better about leaving since I could see them every day and know that they were OK. The older kitty had a follow-up blood work appointment scheduled the week after I returned and, not surprisingly in view of the great care he received, his blood work was perfect!

Description of Work
Two weeks of pet sitting services for two cats, one 18 year old requiring medication twice a day

03/25/2018

Janice F.

I have used TLK for 20+ years and have never been disappointed. When I am away (and sometimes for a long period of time), I know that when Cheryl and her staff are taking care of my cats, they do it with the utmost compassion and care. Currently, one of my senior cats requires SQ fluids which TLK administers. The benefit of knowing they have the skill set to do this, gives me extreme confidence in them. Not only does TLK feed and clean the litter box, they spend time socializing with the animals which is important. Additionally, if plants need to be watered or mail collected, they will do that as well. A full service, high quality organization. I love them, trust them wholeheartedly and don't know what I would do without them.

Description of Work
Pet care for two senior cats.

03/06/2018

Beth J.

I have used TLK several times since I moved into the Boston area and couldn't be more pleased. For a fee of $28 per visit to the house, they spend 1/2 hour with my cat, which includes feeding her, changing the litter, playing with her and/or spending lap time, sending me a photo and brief update, collecting mail and packages, and watering plants. TLK is trustworthy with my property, and they give me infinite peace of mind when I must be away from my pet. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
cat sitting while I traveled

02/19/2017

leslie E.

Cheryl Wilson and her staff at TLK are the very best. I would not entrust my cat's care to anyone but TLK. Cheryl and Connie have cared for my cat for many years. They go above and beyond in their care for our cat and our home. They secured our home during the snowstorms of 2015 and followed up with daily phone calls. They have been immaculate in their pet care and have taken in our mail. Sadly, our cat died while we were on vacation. Connie took our cat to the hospital. and Cheryl called us on our way to the airport with her gentle and caring help. My husband and I are most grateful for everything they have done for us. Do not hesitate to call them. They love animals and are kind to owners as well, and it shows in their daily care.

Description of Work
vacation care for our cat

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

11/27/2016

Marcella V.

TLK gives us peace of mind while we're away. We can trust them to provide quality pet care, they also will administer medications and trim claws if requested. In addition they will bring in mail and water plants. We highly recommend TLK for your pet care needs.

Description of Work
We've been using TLK Professional Pet Sitting services since 1998 for our cats, birds and small animal care.

09/07/2016

Talin M.

It went great! I'm a teacher so we had a break this summer, but we are picking up again on a regular basis. They were very responsive to my questions. They gave me great advice, and were flexible with timing and reasonably priced. I truly feel that they love my dog, and it's clear in how he responds to them, that he feels loved and well taken care of.

Description of Work
TLK Pet Care came once a week to my home to walk and feed my puppy. They came twice in the same day, and played with puppy, walked, and fed him.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

07/29/2016

Jonathan H.

TLK is our regular cat sitter when we travel. they are very professional. they take great care of the cats. give medicine when needed. send me daily texts and pictures. I enjoy my travel much more knowing TLK is taking care of our fur babies.

Description of Work
cat sitting

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Check, PayPal

PET SITTING AND MIDDAY DOG WALKING Specialize in pets with medication needs and senior pet needs. BEHAVIOR CONSULTING. Also PLANT CARE Also provide pet sitting for birds, fish, rabbits, small critters and exotics.

doggie day care, grooming, boarding