K.P. McDade Corp.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 59

Watertown, MA 02471

We have competitive prices and offer senior citizen discounts. Now accepting all major credit cards....

06/15/2016

Brandon L.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn

06/16/2014

Anant C.

They did a great job, were punctual and very responsive. I would definitely recommend using them

Description of Work
yard waste removal

05/14/2013

Brandon L.

The service was exactly what we needed.

Description of Work
Kevin responded quickly to my email about having my small backyard mowed. He said he could come the following Monday morning. He showed up exactly when he said he would and did a terrific job. We plan to use his service for the rest of the summer.

04/06/2013

Sheila B.

Kevin responded immediately to my email for an estimate he came out the next day gave me a great price and did the work a few days later, I've never had such quick service. They tried to clean up the entire drive but my son had a flat tire and couldn't move the car, he even offered to help him find a spare! He then gave me a bill which was a little under what I thought was a great price to begin with.

Description of Work
Full spring clean up, all bushes trimmed and mulch put down in front and back.

Category hauling services,lawn service

09/25/2012

Mike R.

I hired Kevin and his crew to perform an entire overhaul of my property, where trees and bushes had grown wild over the past several years. Trees had grown next to the house, vines and plants had covered several areas, branches on taller established trees had extended over the roof and gutters, and it was a general mess. Kevin returned a reasonable quote for the scope of work, and started immediately as soon as we came to an agreement. After several days of work with his crew, the yard is clean, the trees are trimmed, several trees and bushes were removed to provide more sunlight to the house and yard, mulch was layed down, and the whole property looks 100% better. It was a lot more work than I had anticipated. I could not be more happy with the end result, and my wife is thrilled (and talking to me again). K.P. McDade Landscape Construction will be back whenever I need landscape or yard work done. They are professional, punctual, and great to deal with.

Description of Work
Tree and yard overhaul for entire property. Included taking down trees, pruning branches, removing shrubs and bushes, laying mulch, mowing and trimming, and removal of all materials.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Pave Tech LLC

Pave tech does a host different services from asphalt paving to masonry, blue stone walks, patios,interlocking patio pavers, driveway pavers,tree work. Intricate & simple landscape designing of backyards. We are the recognized leader in value and pricing!!!!!!!

Masstone Landscape Construction Inc.

Since 2006, Mass Stone Landscape Construction has been committed in providing our customers with the very best in landscape construction. From your driveway to your backyard patio, Mass Stone uses only quality products and the latest installation techniques in order to turn our customers' ideas into reality. Locally owned and operated in Massachusetts, our clients have learned to expect a high level of quality and customer service, which comes free of charge. Communication is key in any job, so we listen to our clients first to find the right solutions always keeping our customers updated throughout the construction process. - BBB Accredited Business - Fully Insured Company. - 10+ years of residential and commercial landscaping design & construction. - Free Estimates. - No trip charges. - Warranty Available.

EAC Masonry & Landscaping, Inc

EAC Masonry & Landscaping sees every day as an opportunity to provide the North shore MA area with fantastic service. Our goal is to grow every day to better serve our clients.We have years of experience that make all the difference in our work! You haven't benefited from a real lawn care service until you've tried ours.Our team members work hard to make our customers happy with the final results of our labor. Beautiful walls and walkways are just a call away.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about K.P. McDade Corp.

How is K.P. McDade Corp. overall rated?

K.P. McDade Corp. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are K.P. McDade Corp. open?

K.P. McDade Corp. is open:

What payment options does K.P. McDade Corp. provide

K.P. McDade Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Does K.P. McDade Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, K.P. McDade Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does K.P. McDade Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, K.P. McDade Corp. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does K.P. McDade Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, K.P. McDade Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Does K.P. McDade Corp. offer emergency services?

Yes, K.P. McDade Corp. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by K.P. McDade Corp.?

No, K.P. McDade Corp. does not offer warranties.

What services does K.P. McDade Corp. offer?

K.P. McDade Corp. offers the following services: Lawn maintenance, trimming bushes, putting down seed, sod, mulching, spring, fall clean up, building rail road tie, wall block walls, planting of bushes, flowers, fertilizing lawns, snow plowing & clean out gutters.