Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists

Founded 2018 • With Angi since January 2019

Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists was created with the main focus of beautifying the outdoor landscapes of your home. With over a decade of experience in landscaping design and lawn maintenance, our top priority is to achieve the outdoor aesthetic our customers desire. Our suite of services includes: Landscaping & Design, Lawn & Yard Maintenance, Yard Clean-Ups, Trimming & Pruning (small trees, hedges, shrubs, bushes and palm trees), Edging, Weed Control, Flower Beds, Mulching, Topsoil, Lawn Fertilization, Leaf & Snow Removal and much more. Contact us today to begin beautifying your lawn!...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+75 more images

lawn care (30)leaf removal (12)tree service (3)mulch delivering (3)lawn & landscaping (10)mudjacking (3)concrete repair (2)snow removal (1)house cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

04/11/2022

Joe O.

Very professional -work involved taking down 2 trees - cleanup was very thorough - crew polite and hard working- would definitely have them again. Thanks Henry

Description of Work
Tree Service

Category tree service

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

10/22/2021

David J.

I highly recommend Boston Landscaping and Lawn. They were professional, courteous and did some excellent work. I appreciated that they called me on the day of the service to update me on their arrival time. I will definitely use them in the future

Description of Work
I needed shrubs cut back and shaped

Category concrete repair, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

07/28/2021

John C.

If you want a tree company that shows up on time, works hard and efficiently, and charges a reasonable amount that doesn't require a home equity loan, look no further than Henry and his crew from Boston's Landscaping. I hired him in the Spring to install new sod in our little urban yard, and was so impressed that I contacted him when we needed a tree removed. His crew showed up exactly when they said they would, and made short work of a 25 ft dying crab apple tree and it's stump. The only reason I hesitate to write this review is that I'm afraid once people find out how good and reasonable his work is, he will get too busy and not have time to come back and do work on my yard this Fall.

Description of Work
Remove tree and grind out stump

Category mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists - 38 Clarendon St, Watertown, MA - 39420098

06/05/2021

Nitish G.

Excellent experience overall! Very responsive to begin with. Was very punctual for estimate as well as actual work. Henry and his team were honest, hard working and did the job in a timely manner. We look forward to working with them again in our next landscaping / yard related work.

Description of Work
Gardening, Spring Cleaning, Edging and Mulching

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

03/31/2021

8 Gloucester St Boston S.

We hired Boston’s Landscaping to install sod in our yard and couldn’t be happier with the results. They came on time, and the quality of their work is the best of any landscaper we have hired. Henry and his crew are true professionals. In short, if you have any landscaping needs, you need to hire Boston’s Landscaping.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup and sod installation

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

01/17/2021

Jocelyn M.

Henry and his team were amazing. Within 24 hrs of calling, I received a call in return, a visit to my home, a reasonable quote, next day leaf removal, and a superb leaf clean-up by a team of 4-5 landscapers. It was worth every penny and I would hire Henry and his team again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

11/17/2020

Daniel C.

Great! Nice team. Good people and hard working. Henry was reasonable, quick, and awesome. I would hire them again with no hesitation. :) Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
Massive fall leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

11/17/2020

41 Westbourne Terrace in Brookline A.

Great job with leaf removal - quick, easy to work with, thorough, and fair price. We will use again!

Description of Work
leaf removal

Category landscaping, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

07/09/2020

Melinda T.

They were prompt, courteous and very thorough. The work done was in line with the written estimate provided.

Description of Work
They did a yard clean up, tree and shrub trimming and mulching

Category lawn service, mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/06/2020

James V.

They were prompt and did a great job.

Description of Work
yard clean up

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/06/2020

James V.

They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
yard clean up

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

06/04/2020

STACIE G.

We were very happy with the work they did. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
mulch and vine removal

Category mulch, mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

04/15/2020

fern M.

They did a great job!. I emailed on Saturday and the work was completed on Tuesday. The guys were fast and professional.

Description of Work
I needed a spring cleanup of my leaves.

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

04/02/2020

Susan R.

Henry told me he would be at my home at 8:30am and was very prompt and even early. Henry and his staff did a wonderful job. They did an amazing full spring cleaning. My yard looks amazing. I would definitely use Boston Landscaping and Lawn Specialists services again!

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

02/16/2020

Chris Y.

Initially we hired them to do a small overgrown area behind our garage cleaning leaves and small saplings. I discussed our long-term idea of filling it with rocks. He gave us an excellent price, for clearing debris, laying down weed netting, and putting down crushed rocks, and they also mulched a small area alongside the garage. They did a fantastic job. Very responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Clearing backyard debris, lay down rocks

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

12/10/2019

Christine B.

Have not heard back from them. I know we had a snow storm so they can't do that work now but I don't know whether they ever got my e-mail for the job.

Description of Work
Lawn/ leaf

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

12/02/2019

Jayne R.

very good except some leaves were left in lower bed

Description of Work
leaf cleanup

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

11/16/2019

Lynne F.

Henry and his crew were exceptional. Beautiful job clearing the branches and leaves, for a very fair price. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Fall clean-up: clearing accumulated leaves and branches from our property

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

11/15/2019

christine K.

I would definitely hire Boston Landscaping again. My yard looks great. They were very responsive when I contacted them and booked me in the next day. Cleared and removed leaves and fallen branches.

Description of Work
Leaf clean up

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/08/2019

Brenden M.

Went great. Did a professional and thorough job

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/22/2019

Eileen H.

Henry was easy to communicate with via phone, and we were able to schedule the on-site estimate and work quickly. The three workers arrived on time and exceeded our expectations with the thoroughness of their work. We plan to hire them again for additional landscaping work and maintenance.

Description of Work
Landscaping - yard cleanup

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

09/22/2019

Shelley J.

Outstanding! Try arrived late due to traffic...I was worried. The 2 young men were apologetic and respectful. They did exactly what I asked and more and completed the job on time! Pride in their work..satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Work Completed On 09/22/2019