Belmont TV Repair

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2001

TV Repair

High ratings, Reasonable repair cost,Reliable fast service.Min Service Fee is $40....

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

12/03/2020

he hung up on me after saying he doesn't work during pandemic even though I said I would bring the 27 inch tv to him

Description of Work
repair of tv with vertical line problem from all inputs to tv

10/31/2018

Artsvick arrived promptly for the appointment. He patiently waited until an intermittent problem appeared, then efficiently diagnosed and fixed the problem (a loose connection on a circuit board). He knows his stuff, and he is professional, fair, courteous, and honest. And he solved the problem without an expensive replacement of a major part. I am confident he would have given me good advice rega...

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair solarization problem on TV

01/10/2018

He was very professional and friendly. Also extremely knowledgeable in circuitry since he was engineer by training. He gave me two options: either to buy a brand new power board or he can try to replace and repair parts that were only damaged. Of course I chose option 2, and he was successful in restoring my television. He saved me money from having to buy a new power board. Thank you very much!

Description of Work
He ran diagnostics on our smart TV and found out that the power board blew.

11/13/2017

Just fine. This was more than a year ago, so I don't remember details. But there were no problems that I recall.

Description of Work
TV did not work -- no picture. The gentleman from Belmont TV knew which part needed to be replaced and did so.

06/14/2017

Happy with home servicing and price

Description of Work
Tv not working.. blown capacitor

Category tv repair

In-Home TV repair services on HD, LCD, PLASMA, DLP, LED and Big Screen TV's for most brands

TV parts Sale