AFA PAINTING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Interior & exterior residential & commercial painting, power washing, light carpentry & color coordination.

HS plastering and painting is here to provide the best services because we know your home is your sanctuary. we know the painting is really about the details, how we prepare the surfaces to be painted, the methods we use and the quality of the products that we select must all come together to enhance the overall beauty of your project. this is what most of the contractors miss and what makes us perfect for you.

*SPRING SPECIAL* Receive 10% off any services (max savings is applied, ask Service Provider for details) We are a family owned and operated painting company with over 10 years collective experience in interior, exterior, commercial, and residential painting. We take pride in high quality work and excellent customer care. We operate in the Boston MetroWest community. Our family is ready to help your family, give us a call today!

09/19/2007

Francisco and his crew were wonderful. They were very responsive and got here on time. They were perfectionists and they told me everything that I wanted to know. They worked very hard and checked to see if I was happy as well as giving me advice, too. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Francisco painted the exterior of my 1,716 square foot home. He also patched some wooden gutters that were damaged. There was prep work involved.

Category gutter repair,house painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPERING, FAUX FINISHES, & STAIN FLOORS & CABINETS.