A Cosco & Son LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2010

75 Nyack St

Watertown, MA 02472

We are a small 4 man company in which I am a hands on working owner. We are fully licensed and carry all the needed insurances to work on your propoerty. When needed, I bring in qualified licensed and insured sub contractors. Let us help your dreams come true......

05/19/2020

Harold M.

We thought we needed more work done but Frank made repairs and power washed the deck. It looks like a brand new deck. The work was done quickly and professionally. We would recommend Cosco to anyone looking for quality work.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category decks, home builders

12/27/2019

david F.

Frank at A Cosco and Son was very straightforward in confirming and explaining the scope of work needing to be done, and competitive and clear in his pricing. When the primary project was complete, Frank more than once was in touch more to confirm that I was satisfied with the work. I would recommend Frank and A Cosco and Son

Description of Work
Porch post and framing repair, new foundation work

Category decks, picture framing, woodworking

06/25/2018

Andrew H.

Took a while to get it scheduled, but once they came out they were great.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a deck

Category decks, woodworking

02/07/2018

Heather G.

I can't say enough about the amazing job Frank and his team did for us - he was professional, extremely responsive and reasonably priced. The work was completed on time, and way sooner than we had originally anticipated a job of this size taking. Frank responded to emails within a couple of hours, took the time to explain everything and answer our questions and his team cleaned up at the end of every day. We were extremely impressed with the job his team did and will absolutely hire them again for any future work that we have. I cannot recommend A. Cosco enough.

Description of Work
Frank and his team were hired to finish our basement.

Category basement remodeling

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Glad you guys are happy with the new space.. Enjoy.

03/07/2016

DORIS S Y.

This is the first year we have used A. Costco for plowing. We were very pleased with his performance and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Snow plowing

Category snow removal, woodworking

11/03/2015

John D.

Description of Work
Various jobs - all within quote and done with window expected. Can't recommend them enough!

09/04/2015

Annette D.

Category decks, woodworking, basement remodeling

08/06/2015

Francis G.

They provided very high quality craftsmanship. Additionally they were kind, considerate workers that cleaned up after themselves. I appreciated that they worked all the way through the job, not taking unnecessary breaks.

Description of Work
They completely renovated two rooms in my basement, involving the demolition of what existed, and the installation of all new floors, windows, electrical, and many other things.

Category basement remodeling

04/23/2015

Hena K.

Frank and his crew were very professional. They arrived on time and finished the work within the time and cost that had been stated at the start, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed old gutter which had been destroyed during the winter and installed new gutter. Cleaned gutters and inspected for any damage/problems.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, woodworking

07/21/2014

John M.

A Cosco and Son have been providing excellent work at a fair price to me for nearly ten years; I'd recommend them for any commercial or residential project (I've used them for both). Frank Cosco is a true professional and a man of his word, he and his crew are skilled, thorough and communicative throughout the process.

Description of Work
Demolition, clean up, design and construction.

10/04/2013

Kay J.

I was not in the Boston area when Frank did this work. He e-mailed me to update me on when he was doing work and how it was going. He was very responsive and did a wonderful job. I couldn't be more satisfied and have already recommended him to a friend.

Description of Work
Frank removed a fake mantel, replaced two windows, and replaced vanities and toilets in two bathrooms.

Category replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling

04/23/2013

Wendy S.

Everything went very well. They were on-time, communicated well, did the job when and how they said they woud. We would definitely use them again for other contracting jobs when we need something else done. We had no complaints, and the gutters and downspouts have been performing well ever since, with no problems.

Description of Work
Cosco replaced all of the gutters and downspouts on our house. We had purchased it the year before and it still had old wooden gutters throughout. We had gutter work done by Cosco on our previous house and, based on the good experience with them we called them again for the new house.

Category gutter repair

02/25/2013

Naomi R.

Frank was always on time, and the work was completed quickly and efficiently. Each day, the work crew cleaned up impeccably - you would hardly have guessed that we'd had contractors in the house. The subcontractors he used (for electrics and plastering) were also reliable and hard-working.

Description of Work
We had a large three-season porch on the back of our house that was completely rotten and collapsing. Frank and his crew demolished the existing structure and rebuilt it from the ground up, including getting it fully insulated, putting in new windows and doors, gutters and siding (the roof was salvaged) and finished with electrics (lights and outlets), window trim, flooring etc inside. During the project, we added some additional items (an extra door between the main house and the porch) and replacement of the other gutters around the house, and Frank took it all in his stride.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

02/19/2013

Jacqueline D.

I have been using Cosco for a number of years now. Frank and his team are truly the best out there. Professional, affordable and friendly!

Description of Work

Category contractors, decks, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

02/19/2013

BONNIE B.

Frank responded quickly to our email, and came to the house to provide an estimate. We got on his schedule in a reasonable amount of time. When it became clear our original plan wasn't ideal, Frank came up with a great new solution. The work was done on schedule, and for the amount of the estimate. I'm pleased with the results and would recommend the company to friends.

Description of Work
Closed in laundry area by constructing a closet. Reinstalled a built-in chest of drawers

Category handyman service

10/22/2012

BILL W.

Received estimate from Frank in line with others; I was referred to them by a friend, as well as through Angie's List feedback. Work was commenced and finished as promised. In the demo phase, when carpet was removed, existing hardwood floors were discovered in good shape. Rather than replace w/ bamboo as initially planned, we had the oak floors sanded and refinished to match the rest of the house. Subcontractors arrived and did their jobs under supervision of the contractor, w/ no issues. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Remodeled/renovated sunroom; stripped to studs, insulated, drywall, electric, vaulted ceiling, paint and trim. Built custom bookshelves, installed ceiling fixture/fan. refinished floor.

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

06/27/2012

Mary K.

There was almost no damage to the paint or frames around windows. No repainting was needed. Almost a year later, I broke one of the pulleys cleaning my window incorrectly. I called and the owner came out right away to fix it at no cost. I would absolutely use them again. Great work at a reasonable price and very professional.

Description of Work
9 large windows were replaced.

Category replacement windows

05/05/2012

RUTH S.

Fine. Please see above.

Description of Work
My basement door would not close. It seems to have slipped off its hinges. I emailed Bob through Angieslist. I had used them many years ago when his father, Albert, was running the business. They had painted my 2-family house, both apartments, beautifully. I told Bob the problem, left the basement door unlocked for him. He came over while I was at work, diagnosed the problem and called me with an estimate of $30.00. I accepted, and when I got home it was all fixed. I had expected to need a new door or at least new hinges, but this was not the case. I appreciated his punctuality and professionalism. If I have a bigger job, I will definitely consider him.

12/05/2011

Michael C.

Frank knew exactly what to do and how to do it--measuring carefully, testing, and then planing. I would hire him again in a minute. The fact that he was willing to come on short notice was also appreciated.

Description of Work
We needed help at the very last minute adjusting the width of cabinets in order to fit a new range.

10/29/2011

Francis G.

He is excellent; he is wonderful. He does great work. His workers are polite. He is courteous. The work was of very good value. I would use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A Cosco & Son LLC for a new kitchen recently.

Category home remodeling

09/06/2011

Brendan R.

Frank was extremely helpful and professional. We ultimately decided to delay the project, but will contact him when we return to it.

Description of Work
Estimate for kitchen remodeling.

Category home remodeling

10/04/2010

Mary K.

I was very pleased with the work. The windows look great and all the trim around the windows looks great. Frank was professional and timely. His price was fair. I needed to go to work, so I left Frank to do the work without being home. I was thrilled with how spotless he left my place. I think it was cleaner than when I left for work.

Description of Work
9 windows were replaced.

Category contractors, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."

Taylor Made Contracting, LLC

"Construction Services Taylor'd To Your Needs" Taylor Made Contracting is a licensed and insured construction company that specializes in making customers satisfied. We offer a full range of construction services, from asphalt/concrete driveways and parking lots, to property management and remodeling. We service both the commercial and residential industries. The company was established in 2003 and incorporated in Massachusetts in 2005. We employ 6-8 very experienced employees. We offer free estimates and can charge per the job or on a T&M basis. TMC will manage your full project, from start to finish! Some services subcontracted are: sealcoating, tree service, irrigation, fencing, electrical, plumbing. Our subs are all pre-screened, experienced, professional, reliable, and honest. Same manner in which all TMC employees carry themselves. TMC will schedule projects once a signed proposal or deposit is received. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash payments. Cash discounts available on most projects where materials can be purchased at a discounted price.

ProBuilt LLC.

ProBuilt - Construction you can count on.

Decks & Porches. Gutters. Roofing. Additions. Doors. Windows. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Basement Refinishing. Demolition Work. Snow Plowing. Gutter Cleaning. Framing. Restoration & Carpentry. Handyman Services, Small Jobs