TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
01/22/2022

303 Wyman St Ste 300

Waltham, MA 02451

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Taozen Floors Services has served homes and businesses throughout the New England region for over a decade. Our emphasis on excellence and commitment to providing flooring services of the highest quality has made us one of the most sought after flooring companies. Our team of flooring specialists carry out every project with meticulous detail to ensure that you get the best-looking floors possible. We offer a wide range of services including professional floors installation, floors sanding, staining, and refinishing of all types of hardwood floors. As a member of the Better Business Bureau and National Wood Flooring Association, Taozen Floors Services is committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence in the wood floor products we sell and the flooring services we provide. The satisfaction of our customers is our paramount goal. Our mission is to provide our customers with an experience that will last a lifetime through the highest standards of hardwood floor products, unbeatable pricing, and unmatched service....

hardwood floors (318)flooring (198)carpet installation (16)floor cleaning (13)woodworking (13)tile installation (2)interior painting (1)

02/03/2021

Taozen Floors Service was AMAZING to work with. Very prompt and responsive, and worked around a very tight schedule. They were very accommodating around a late closing date and movers coming in. I Highly Recommend!!

Description of Work
Install Engineered Hardwood Floors

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/23/2020

Everything went smoothly. Old carpet was removed and new floors installed in a timely manner. The crew worked hard throughout the 4 or 5 days they were here. Pricing was fair and the job was done nicely. They also cleaned up really well after the projects were done. Overall I am satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and installation of hardwood floors on top level, and engineered wood on bottom level

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services - 303 Wyman St, Waltham, MA - 39102345

12/23/2020

Tao’s team was very professional, efficient, and courteous. With the questions they asked, they showed me they wanted to do the best job possible. Very easy to work with Tao and his team.

Description of Work
Installed prefinished flooring

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

12/23/2020

Tao is unbelievably great! He is professional, efficient, and fastidious, exactly what you want in a project of this scale. His workers were also fantastic. He does everything he says he'll do and more. Tao helped us coordinate movers to move our furniture into another section of our loft prior to the installation, and then back out when our beautiful floor had been completed. We had bought tiles ...

Description of Work
Replace with a while oak floor the bamboo floor in our loft that was flood damaged.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services - 303 Wyman St, Waltham, MA - 39101605

12/23/2020

Tao did an excellent job of re-finishing our floors. We had a move-in deadline, which he was able to meet. Tao was very detailed in explaining what his crew would do, the sequencing of the coats of poly and how long before the floors could be walked on. He also gave us advice on ongoing care of the floors, which was helpful. His crew was friendly and worked hard to help us meet our deadline. They ...

Description of Work
Complete hardwood re-finishing for 2nd floor, stairs and main floor

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/23/2020

Tao and Taozen flooring exceeded our expectations. Our work was completed on time and on budget. Tao and his entire crew are extremely easy to work with. They are neat, respectful and responsive. Tao and his crew removed over 2000 square feet of carpet in multiple rooms and installed new white oak flooring. Tao also replaced two carpeted staircases with the same oak. Tao and his crew were meticulo...

Description of Work
Remove 2000sqft of carpet and replace with new hardwood floors. Refinish 3 rooms of existing hardwood.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Review for TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services - 303 Wyman St, Waltham, MA - 39109763

12/22/2020

I originally contact taozen flooring to quote on my project. Tao contacted me and told me that he would send the details to another person/company to quote this - that person never contacted me. I provide an initial review detailing that taozen wasn't very good. Based on the review Tao Hoang contacted me and asked if he could look at the floor and quote the project, and asked if he did all the rig...

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring repair

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

After driving over 1 hour to the house to provide a free assessment of the damaged floors caused by the appliance delivery company. We sent over the quote right after; we made 6 attempts. We reached out to request a different email address so that we can send the quote over and out again (we seem to be experiencing trouble emailing out to the provided email address). The person refused to provide ...

09/03/2020

I've hired these guys for two projects, one for installing hardwood floors in a tricky one-bedroom apartment and the other for sanding/sealing the hardwood floors of a three-bedroom house. Both times, I was impressed with the quality, efficiency, work ethic, and price of the service. These are my go-to flooring guys.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation and refinishing

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

06/20/2020

Taozen Flooring did an excellent job installing wood flooring in my condo. They helped me choose the flooring from the different brands that they have. The installation went very well. They said that it would take 4 days and they would start on Tuesday. That's exactly what happened. It's their attention to detail that is so remarkable. The floor in the back of the closets received the same care as...

Description of Work
Install new wood flooring

Category hardwood floor,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Review for TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services - 303 Wyman St, Waltham, MA - 38667809

06/04/2020

Toazen Flooring had installed engineered hardwoods in my basement 2 years ago. Couldn't be happier. I had them back to complete hardwood refinishing on the rest of the house. They provided a thorough inspection and recommendation on the floors since they were pretty bad. They insisted I be involved in every step to ensure the floors came out perfect to my liking. I was impressed by their flexibili...

Description of Work
Taozen flooring refinished 2 floor levels of hardwoods & installed engineered hardwoods in basement

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Review for TAOZEN FLOORING - Taozen Services - 303 Wyman St, Waltham, MA - 38617194

Hardwood flooring sales, installation, dustless sanding & finishing. Carpet & tile installation.