S & W Tile

Ceramic Tile Project

Ceramic Tile Project

tile installation
Ceramic Tile

S&W Tile is your one stop TILE, MARBLE, and GLASS TILE installers. Specializing in SCHLUTER KERDI SHOWER SYSTEMS. All facets of flooring and Custom Tile installations. Professional ReCaulking, and Waterproofing of new and old tile installations. We do everything from Re-Grouts to Tile repair. Call or Email (contact@sandwtile.com)anytime for your Tile needs. You can also find us on Facebook for more pictures. (About Us) "S & W Tile has been helping customers with all their tile needs for over 10 years in the Boston area, with over 5 years of top service ranking on Angieslist.com. From its conception, Wes O'Connor and his team have been leading the field of tile installers in Boston with their timely service, custom tile work, job execution, and excellent communication skills. At S&W Tile, the team operates under principles that are applied to every job. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, modern techniques and continuing education is essential. All of S&W’s employees are trained with the best and most efficient tile systems on the market. Training for all employees on the latest trends and techniques occurs several times of year." **SERVICE FEE for any estimates outside our area....

Resposiveness

tile installation (434)home remodeling (127)flooring (119)marble & granite (45)plumbers (32)water damage restoration (20)basement waterproofing (10)countertop installation (6)floor cleaning (5)drywall (5)fireplace services (4)mold removal (3)

04/11/2021

I was thrilled that S&W was very straight forward with his advice and availability. It’s amazing what you don’t know about tiling showers & alcove style baths. Wes was always 1 step ahead of me so we had no delays. Do yourself a favor and use S&W when you need the job done professionally. I’m SO glad I did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Marble & Granite

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2021

03/25/2021

Wes and Ryan did a great job of renovating my shower after I had water leak issues. The work was top notch but the best thing was how Wes was quick to respond to questions, showed up as planned, communicated well and frequently throughout the job and took the time to explain some of the nuance of his approach. Would highly recommend and will be using him again in the near future for another projec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

03/03/2021

This was third time we've used Wes and have been extremely pleased each time. Wes is a true professional - good communication, very helpful with recommendations upon consultation, very transparent on the scope of work required and subsequent price, and delivers an amazing result. We highly recommend using Wes and S&W tile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace tile surround

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure helping make your fireplace a stunning new feature. Look forward to helping you in the future! S&W Tile

02/17/2021

The project went well from start to finish. Wes was great to deal with. He stuck to the timeline and we’re very happy with the outcome. We’d work with S&W tile again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retiled a shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

12/11/2020

We hired Wes at S&W Tile to install a heated porcelain tile floor in our new 4-season sunroom, and the experience was one of the best we've had with any contractors that have done work on our house. Wes was incredibly responsive, helpful, and thorough at explaining options and answering all our questions from when we first talked to him through the end of the job. He's very hardworking, detail-ori...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heated Tile Floor in New 4-Season Sunroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Photo for S & W Tile - 114 Goldencrest Ave., Waltham, MA - 39078887

11/26/2020

Contacted Wes to replace my existing bathroom floor. From first contact, he was helpful, professional and prompt. Hired him for the job and floor was done in three days and looks beautiful. Hired him again to replace tile tub surround. Again beautiful job and done quickly. Wes and Ryan were always on time in the morning and started work right away. I would definitely recommend for your tile needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement bathroom floor and shower surround

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Photo for S & W Tile - 114 Goldencrest Ave., Waltham, MA - 39049797

11/15/2020

We had a fantastic experience with Wes! He went above and beyond to help us fix what our plumber had done previously (which was in pretty rough shape) and he explained every step of the way. Our shower looks AMAZING, it’s exactly what we wanted and Wes was very pleasant and easy to work with. Very responsive, professional and timely. Would highly recommend, we will definitely be using him again fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/13/2020

I recently had tile work done by someone else that I was concerned about. I reached out to S&W Tile, and they were able to review some photos and give me some much needed honest advise as to what I should be concerned about and some cheaper ways to resolve the cosmetic issues that didn't involve retiling the whole floor. Much appreciated! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation on tile work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

10/18/2020

Replace failing tile in tub shower

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The quality of work and craftsmanship of Wes’s work was second to none. He is also extremely knowledgeable and has a command of state-of-the-art waterproofing and tiling solutions. Wes was thoughtful, explained my options, and even advised against certain work if he thought it was not a good investment for the long term. Customer service was great too. Always returned my calls and emails and very punctual, plus very conscientiously cleaned up after each day. Great craftsman with impeccable integrity!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/17/2020

Wes visited a half-done job in two bathrooms in my house. He kindly accepted to finish the work with quality materials. He is very knowledgeable about the process and the materials. While he is not charging the cheapest in town, but I am sure down the road it worth is. You don’t retile your floor every year. You need a quality work to last for years to come. He also helped me with fixing 2 lose st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two bathroom tile installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

Tile and Natural Stone Installation, Re-Caulking. Re-Grouting. Waterproofing.

Countertops Fabrication & Repairs. Tile Showroom, Steam Cleaning & Sheet Vinyl.