Melendez Roofing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2016

Melendez Roofing is a locally owned and operated Roofing company established in Waltham. We have over 15 years of experience in roofing and construction. We pride ourselves in being a responsible and honorable company in every aspect of our work, beginning with the first consultation. Customer satisfaction and quality of work are of utmost importance to us and we strive to exceed your expectations every step of the way. We are licensed and insured in the state of Massachusetts. We offer free estimates so give us a call today! Please take a look at our pictures below and our website for more information....

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi

07/13/2019

We used Carlos a several months earlier to have our roof redone. The wind ended up blowing our chimney apart. He came by on short notice to complete the job, and we have had no problems ever since. Like I said, we have used him before, and each time, he has been courteous, punctual, and great to work with. Not to mention, his work has been high quality and has been done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney needed to be repointed

07/13/2019

Carlos came recommended by my wife's boss, and he did not disappoint. He was very polite, punctual, responsive, and gave us a reasonable quote. When we bought our house, we were told that the roof was only 7 years old, but multiple people said it looked more like 30. Carlos and his team did a high quality job (and quickly).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

07/26/2018

Carlos called me back right away when I called to ask for an estimate. He got a quote for the work to us quickly. He has been responsive to requests and on time throughout the project. He left the driveways clean at the end of each day and at the end of the project as well. I am especially grateful to him for his kindness and his communication with a very anxious member of our condo association wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

03/19/2017

Everything went well. The contractor was very responsive to my questions, the work was done as planned and on time and everything was cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof was installed.

03/18/2017

It went great! From the beginning Carlos Melendez was responsive, on time and professional. He and his workers had the job finished quickly with no disruption for myself and tenants. They worked hard and efficiently, cleaning up debris as they went along. Mr. Melendez did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof on my triple decker.

CATEGORY roofing

Remove the old roof Install new roof Change rotted wood Fix chimneys Clean gutters Snow removal