Lexel Moving & Storage

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

1380 Main St

Waltham, MA 02451

Full service moving, packing and storage service.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Lexel Moving & Storage features full-time uniformed movers, latest moving equipment, trucks with lift gates and temperature-controlled storage facility. Here at Lexel it's all about you, the customer. That's why we absolutely guarantee high quality of work and live support for every single move, from the beginning to very end. Our office features after business hours forwarding to make sure you always have the option to talk to a live person, not a voice mail greeting. What makes us special? It's the people that work at Lexel. Every single partner is experienced, highly motivated and the expert in his field of work. We do a profound background check on every single application to make sure that we send reliable, honest and hard working movers to serve you and your family....

movers (99)storage unit (6)piano movers (3)

01/18/2022

Annie M.

Great. Extremely responsive. Took great care with the item. Prompt. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Local move of one heavy piece of furniture.

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

Thank you for your time and feedback! Best, Lexel Movers Team

09/21/2020

DAVID R.

Find literally ANYONE else... PLEASE save yourself some stress & money by finding a better moving service... or, if you hire Lexel, keep expectations very low. 1. Don't expect to pay what you are quoted for -- Once Lexel had our things in their possession, our $2,400 quote interestingly enough became $4,200. No justification for the change, and nothing you can do when they have all your belongings unless you feel like hiring a lawyer. 2. Don't expect to get your things on time -- We gave Lexel 2-months notice for our move-in date and they provided a 10-day window for delivery (which was annoying, but fine). Nearing the end of that 10-day window, we had no update so we contacted Lexel... our things were delayed, should be there next week. Next week comes, no things. Delayed again, maybe next week... Our truck finally showed up 3 weeks late of our move-in while Lexel treated the situation nonchalanty with no recourse or refund. 3. Don't expect to receive your things in good condition -- Lexel's movers professionally wrapped and packed our sectional couch themselves. It showed up with wet, molded cushions and rust stains. Dented wine cooler. Scratched chairs and dressers. Our bar top bowed in the middle from so much weight being stacked on top. 2 shattered picture frames. Plenty more -- point being, they don't give a sh*t about your stuff once they're paid. It doesn't feel great bashing a company like this, but there have to be better options out there and hopefully you can find one.

Description of Work
Storage and Long Distance Move

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

03/12/2020

Lauren J.

Meet expectations. Didn't break anything. Arrived on time as stated.

Description of Work
Moving from one apartment to another within a short distance

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

05/05/2019

Sunny Z.

They arrived on time and did the moving in very professional way. High recommend and will use again!

Description of Work
3 Bedroom house moving (Lexington)

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your time and feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the future. Best, Lexel Movers Team

02/18/2019

Robert K.

We made the move as efficient as possible by packing all our goods in boxes in the garage and moving all the furniture to one level. Five men wrapped the furniture, disassembled the (one) bed, and loaded a 26-ft box truck in one hour. At the other end, two men unloaded an placed all of the goods in two hours. The pickup was early one morning, the delivery noon the next day. Every aspect of the move was perfect.

Description of Work
Move a 7-room house in Massachusetts to a 3-BR apartment in North Carolina

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback! Enjoy the new home! Best, Lexel Movers Team

10/10/2018

Jeff K.

Good, On time. I used the coupon. Only catch was you had to pay for the gas from where they started to your location so that was a surprise.

Description of Work
Moved Out Of House Into New House (Only Big Stuff)

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback. The fuel charge is clearly indicated in the promotional deal you have purchased. We apologize we did not explain in to you properly! We will make sure it will not happen again. Nobody likes the surprises, neither do we! Enjoy the new place and please let us know if there is something else we could assist with. Best, Lexel Movers Team

10/09/2018

Mike G.

Crew was excellent, fast and professional. Communicated well and worked quickly despite loading the truck in a driving rainstorm. Couldn't have been happier with the service.

Description of Work
Moving contents of single family home to an apartment.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

10/03/2018

Karen J.

Lexel was on time, gentle with my belongings, friendly. I am so pleased to use them again and have the expected results, great!

Description of Work
Moving personal belongings from storage unit to garage

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/03/2018

Karen J.

It was an excellent, professional job; everything went as expected.

Description of Work
Moving an art studio from a fourth floor warehouse building to a storage unit.

Work Completed On 05/16/2016

09/04/2018

Anoop G.

Generally well. Good people do careful work and very responsive and professional. Only issue was extra charges at pick up were not clearly called out/explained which caused some misunderstanding later where management was less than understanding. Movers are all professional and excellent workers.

Description of Work
Long Distance Move of a 4 Bdrm house furniture

Work Completed On 07/07/2018

08/27/2018

BHARATH V.

The initial email communication was great. The folks showed up about 15 minutes ahead of time (which was great!) and did a great job getting things packed to move. They did a good job unpacking and assembling things as well (asking me to make sure things went to the right place).

Description of Work
Moving items from one house to another

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback! We are always happy to help with large and small projects. Best, Lexel Movers Team

06/06/2018

Robert D.

Things went alright. They were a little late but once they got going they moved quickly

Description of Work
Moving from Concord to a storage unit in Marlborough and a house in Wayland

05/24/2018

Shanika W.

Move went very well, it was A last minute job prices was affordable I told the guys I would post a review because they were so professional, Hey guys !!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from my office building

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

05/22/2018

Franklin K.

The day I hired Lexel Moving my wife and I had just waited til the last minute this pack all of our things and we did not have the energy to pack everything into a moving truck and into our new home. We needed to be out of our old house by the end of the weekend. They were very friendly and careful with our belonging. They moved our large furniture with no problems. They were a huge help.

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

05/22/2018

Sarah T.

All went well. They worked quickly and efficiently. I took advantage of their 3 men for 4 hours.

Description of Work
big move from 3rd floor apartment to a house.

05/21/2018

Kathryn M.

It was so easy. No hassle. They were able to help me negotiate with the moving price, as I was moving on a budget. Everything went flawlessly. I’m so grateful they were recommended to me, and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I needed a small bedroom apartment moved from my home in New Orleans, LA. To Weymouth, MA.

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

05/16/2018

Dylan V.

They were well worth the price I paid. They had friendly service, quick but efficient work and treated my things like their very own. I was happy with the overall job they did and would hire them again if I ever came across the need for movers.

Description of Work
Moving my belongings from one home to another

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

05/15/2018

Shay R.

Moving into my new apartment went smoothly! Nothing was damaged or misplaced! Excellent service

Description of Work
Moving into a house

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

05/14/2018

John K.

This went smoothly. Their team got the job on time and on budget. This bunch hit a home run in my opinion.

Description of Work
They helped me move.

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/10/2018

Brittany S.

When we decided to make the move to Boston for a few months we spent time looking up movers and places to store our overflow. We found Lexel and were so glad we did. Their prices are great and they offer on site storage. They helped us move, treated our items like their own and were super friendly. They qorked quick and efficent. Would highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Moving and small storage I

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

05/07/2018

Frankie P.

I worked part time in college as a mover. I know how it should go. First communication was excellent. Got a good price. Movers arrived on time and prepared. Blankets, Shrink wrap etc all ready. They fully covered and protected all items that needed such. Excellent work rate. Very careful

Description of Work
moving and loading

05/03/2018

Tyler C.

The services that Lexel Moving provided were on point! They showed up on time and were dressed professionally and were very nice. They introduced themselves and asked for the specifics so we made sure we were on the same page. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Boston area!

Description of Work
Boston Move

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate the your business and would love to work with you in the future! Best, Lexel Movers Team

05/03/2018

Ann D.

This company did an amazing job in helping me move from Boston. I was nervous in hiring a moving company instead of doing myself but Lexel Moving did a great job to calm my nerves and provided great customer service. I would recommend this company if you need to make a move.

Description of Work
Moving Services