JK Painting Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2016

16 Taylor St

Waltham, MA 02452

JK Painting is a residential contracting company providing quality home painting in Waltham, MA and surrounding areas. We would love to help make your home painting project a reality. Our knowledge, professionalism and experience allow us to meet our clients needs on every project. We pride

08/04/2020

hamilton G.

JK Painting was prompt, timely, and professional. Well done repair, and painting.

Description of Work
Repair Ceiling Hole and paint rooms

Category plastering, interior painters

08/13/2019

Julie K.

Juan and his team did an amazing job! Their prep was quite thorough - they took so much paint off the deck, you could see the wood in places. The team was very neat and cleaned up each night. The house and deck look perfect and it's a huge improvement!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and deck painting

Category house painters

01/11/2018

Pascale B.

I called Juan at JK Painting for an estimate and he called back within an hour. He and his crew did an amazing job painting the interior of our new home. He was quick, so friendly, professional and left the place clean. He even helped me move my car for a snow plow because I had my baby with me. I can't say enough good things about the quality of work, the friendliness and excellent communication. It was a very pleasant experience. A++ job!

Description of Work
Interior painting.

06/25/2017

Vincent P.

Juan and his team were great. Juan provided an estimate and worked with us closely on scheduling. The work was done well and efficiently. Clean up was perfect. Place looks great!

Description of Work
We had a few painting projects: a porch, a vestibule, and some shelves to stain and finish.

06/24/2017

Derek E.

Juan and his crew are amazing to work with. I've never worked with a contractor so responsive, so diligent, and so respectful of the home/homeowners. His prices are very reasonable and the quality of work is unbeatable. I will be hiring JK Painting again for additional projects in the near future. Thank you Juan!

Description of Work
Interior painting

05/08/2017

Jeanne S.

Juan and his team were excellent. Juan promptly gave me an estimate. Juan listened to my concerns and scheduled the painting within my time frame. Juan took the time to explain the scope of the work. My living room looks great, the hall looks great. The painting looks wonderful. Juan is a true professional,

Description of Work
Newly plastered ceilings. 2 in hall need priming and painting. All hall walls needed to be prepped and primed for painting. Finish Coat of paint on hall walls. Living room ceiling painted and living room painted. Juan and his crew were neat and left my living room and hall spotless.

02/07/2017

Kimya H.

I was so impressed with Juan and his team. I called him for an estimate on Monday. He responded that day. He came to the house Tuesday morning and sent me an estimate on Tuesday afternoon. He and his team were here painting on Thursday! They were meticulous - laid down floor covering before ever walking in my house - moved everything to paint and then returned the room to exactly the same condition that they found it. The paint job was excellent - everything was really well done! I actually want to paint more rooms now because I want to hire Juan again.

Description of Work
Interior painting - two rooms and some window trim.

11/30/2016

Neha N.

They were very responsive and were able to finish the entire project in 4 days.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of the house.

06/08/2016

Lauren P.

JK Painting is truly superior to any painter I have hired or have seen throughout Arlington, Lexington, and Cambridge. They are fast, clean, meticulous, hardworking, and so unobtrusive in any way. Our old home is not easy there is a lot of period detailing, dark stained wood that needed to be striped and painted and built ins without removable shelving and hardware that could not be removed. Juan and his team are hardworking, perfectionists, professionals and truly a pleasure to work with. There are a lot of painters in this area I feel we found the best crew with JK Painting. Furthermore, I trust Juan and his workers in my home and that is a peace of mind that speaks volumes as well,

Description of Work
My husband and I have hired Juan and his team many times for interior painting. We first met Juan after reaching out for an estimate on paining a few rooms in our condo, Juan responded promptly was flexible in arranging a time to provide the estimate and accommodating to our work schedules. Our of the three estimates we received JK Painting was not only the most reasonable for the job we both felt comfortable with him in our home. When we purchased our new home we hired JK Painting before we moved in, then again after electrical work had been done, and recently for a fourth time for interior design reasons and touch ups.

06/03/2016

Mary R.

Quick response for quote and able to provide service in two days. Quiet workers, efficient and tidy.

Description of Work
Interior painting - living room, dining room and family room

06/01/2016

Kenneth M.

Juan came and priced the job and was on site and fully prepared as we progressed through the 6 townhouses. The attention to detail and quality of the work for the price is a breath of fresh air. I am a construction manager and never had to micro manage his crew or babysit. Good guys and great painters. In fact he is about to start another project for me.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted 6 high end new town houses in South Boston

Category house painters, interior painters

Brothers painting

Interior and exterior painting services

M&S Painters Inc.

*SPRING SPECIAL* Receive 10% off any services (max savings is applied, ask Service Provider for details) We are a family owned and operated painting company with over 10 years collective experience in interior, exterior, commercial, and residential painting. We take pride in high quality work and excellent customer care. We operate in the Boston MetroWest community. Our family is ready to help your family, give us a call today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by M&S Painters Inc.  on Angi
    Roma Home Painting

Our Team of professionals will help you turn your dream or flat into a reality fast. You trust us to provide top quality work. That is why we only hire experienced, professional painters with the knowledge and training to exceed your expectations. We have the staff to do major projects non-invasively and work can be tailored to accommodate children and work schedules. We know you have better ways to spend your time than manage your home or commercial painting project. Providing top quality service means that top quality products need to be used. We use the best paints, stains and other materials that are on the market today. This is the only way to ensure we are providing the best possible service.

Offers by Roma Home Painting on Angi