Genove Oil & Air Co

Massachusetts: General

53 Williams St

Waltham, MA 02453

www.genoveoil.com

Genove Oil & Air provides Bioheat & oil delivery as well as residential and commercial installation/service for oil & gas heating units, water heaters, heat pumps, central A/C and ductless HVAC systems. As a complete energy company, we offer our customers modern energy efficient heating and cooling options. We take pride in what we do, making excellent customer service our top priority! Based in Waltham, serving Eastern Massachusetts, Metrowest, and Greater Boston since 1977....

HVAC Companies (187)heating oil company (32)water heaters (13)drain cleaning (3)well & water pump repair (1)

01/20/2022

John H.

Genove was professional, informative, and courteous in every interaction on this project, from estimating, to scheduling and implementation.

Description of Work
Fuel Oil Holding Tank Replacement

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate it!

11/01/2021

Meredith W.

My neighbor and I share a furnace room. A couple of days ago, Kevin from Genove was doing her annual service and noticed that the boiler for my baseboard heating had a slow leak. He shut it off so that it wouldn't flood our basement and notified me of the problem, explaining it in detail so I could tell my oil company what was wrong when I called them for emergency service. Thanks to Kevin noticing a problem in equipment he wasn't servicing, we avoided major damage.

Description of Work
Found a problem and alerted me to it, even though I wasn't their customer

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

05/29/2021

Marc H.

Shawn performed the annual heating inspection for our furnace/oil tank. As always he was very quick, and took extra time to walk me through the piping of our different heating zone. Highly recommend Genove Oil, they are providing stellar service and with employees like Shawn you are in very good hands.

Description of Work
Yearly Inspection of Heating system

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing about great experiences with our technicians. We look forward to providing outstanding service in the future.

12/30/2020

Inez D.

When I called to make an appointment Rob was so professional and cordial. Although they did not have any times, he said that he would call me when a technician was available. One came available the same day I called but I did not get back to him in time. The next day he called and said a technician was available. He was so polite and respectful. He called to let me know that Frank was on his way. When Frank got to our home he went straight downstairs to ***** the situation. He was excellent. He knew what he was doing and explained everything to my husband. He was professional and so nice. It was such a pleasure having work done during COVID and feeling safe having someone come in. We will recommend to anyone that the work done and the customer service was excellent. We would use them in a heart beat. Thank you for your service. We are really impressed with the company and Frank was the BEST!!

Description of Work
Got air out of heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Cost $147.5

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the amazing review. We really appreciate it and look forward to providing great service in the future. Happy New Year!

10/05/2020

Murtaza C.

It was a pleasure working with Rob to schedule the service and today Frank (technician) arrived spot on at 8am as scheduled. Frank knew what he was doing, serviced the furnace, took care of a couple of minor issues, provided recommendations on what might become an issue, needs fixing, etc. I would definitely have Genove work on my furnace again.

Description of Work
Furnace Annual Service

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

09/17/2020

Louis T.

I own a two family house, live in part and rent out the rest. I contracted with Genove based on an Angie's list offer, and have continued with them, having tried a couple of other companies. They have been pretty responsive -- actually came out on Christmas Eve this past year. They are more comfortable with oil furnaces than gas, but have been fine for me.

Description of Work
yearly maintenance contract for gas heating + service calls

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

07/27/2020

Lawrence P.

Jake, who is the service tech I see every year for any repairs and the annual tune up could not have been more helpful. He diagnosed why the burner had shut down showed me the issue and what needed to be done. I have had Genove come into my home every year and they are outstanding. Very professional and they take the time to listen as well as breakdown solutions if I have an issue with my heating system. I will continue to rely on them for my service.

Description of Work
Tune up and oil burner faucet repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

We appreciate the great review! Thank you for being our customer!

07/26/2020

Stephen S.

They diagnosed and repaired it quickly.

Description of Work
The capacitor on my air conditioner had to be replaced.

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

06/24/2020

Annie B.

excellent. prompt response and very polite

Description of Work
air conditioning , leak repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you! We will be there in the Fall for your heating tune-up.

05/28/2020

Ted B.

Excellent. The serviceman arrived on time, was knowledgable. He explained what he was doing. He went right to work and completed his work in an appropriate amount of time. Very pleased with their work. Already set up an appointment for the fall heater tuneup!

Description of Work
Tune-up of Central AC

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you Father [Member Name Removed] for the review. Have a great Summer and we will see you in September.

Residential and commercial repair, replacement, installation of oil and gas boilers, furnaces, radiator, heat pumps, water heaters & air conditioning system, heating oil & Bioheat delivery, mini duct splits, ductless air conditioning.

NA