Foti Electric Co

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2006

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Locally owned. Established in 1979, Foti Electric has stood for excellence and continues to provide a complete line of expert services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers in Greater Boston and the Metro-West Area. We are fully licensed local Boston electricians who pride ourselves with prompt on-time appointments and professionalism. You deal directly "with the owners" Chuck Lombard and Dave Bedrosian, who are ready to help with everything from the initial planning of your project through the final clean up and walk through. Their commitment to quality services is only matched by their dedication to your complete satisfaction. Give them a call today and see what they will do for you....

Brava Electric & Telecom, Inc.

Brava Electric & Telecom, Inc. is a Greater Boston Area based Electrical Contractor that provides quality work on a project of any size. Our highly skilled and licensed team of Electricians specialize in power and lighting upgrades, solar arrays, EV chargers, telecom/data systems, and more! Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needs!

IMA Electric Inc

At IMA we have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Tingley Electric Services Inc

Tingley Electric delivers high quality residential and commercial electrical services to the Boston Metro-West community. Specializing in lighting design and installation, we take pride in the relationships we’ve built with homeowners and local business owners. At Tingley Electric, we listen to our customers, helping them make the best decisions for their lighting and electrical needs—no job is ever too small.

05/21/2015

We had 5 light fixtures that needed fixing/changing out. They were extremely professional, courteous and fast. I will most definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fix 5 light fixtures

Category electrician,lighting

04/02/2015

I had handymen, plumbers, and FOTI electric come to put together two standard kitchens in my two-family house. Of the three groups FOTI was definitely the most professional, courteous and prompt. My handymen were good but made mistakes, the plumbers had several problems, but I don't have a single complaint about FOTI. I've never hired electricians so I can't comment on whether their pricing was re...

Description of Work
Put in two 100 amp breaker boxes, wired an electric water heater, wired an electric dryer, ran wiring to first and second floor kitchens in a two-family, wired sink disposals and dishwashers for both floors, changed 20 ancient outlets to GFI or tamper resistant.

05/16/2013

It went very well. They arrived on time and worked very unobtrusively. Informed us beforehand that we would not have power so we could plan. Very pleasant, professional guys. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
A new electrical box was installled

10/04/2010

Always prompt, pleasant and competent.

Description of Work
Foti did our move-in electrical work 15 years ago and has been back for smaller jobs ever since.

02/18/2008

The project went very well.

Description of Work
I needed three light fixtures installed, one was in the dining room ceiling and I was told by the electrician who removed the previous fixture that the wires were bad (the house is old) and that it would be difficult to put in another fixture. Foti Electric had no trouble putting it in. They were very responsive when I called initially. They returned my call promptly and were able to fit me in quickly. They showed up when they said they would and did the work quickly. They left the area they worked in neat and tidy.

10/12/2006

Foti Electric was very professional. They returned our phone calls right away, scheduled a visit and provided a free estimate very quickly. They completed the work as agreed. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed 2 sconces with a dimmer switch, replaced 2 ceiling light fixtures and other minor things.

07/06/2006

Chuck Lombard and Dave Bedrosian did an exemplary job on all levels. I would give them an A++++. I was really impressed by Chuck's and Dave's straightforward, no nonsense work ethic. It was easy to reach Chuck by phone, or he called back immediately. They didn't try to sell me more than I needed. They both worked hard and cheerfully, even in the rain on a ladder to finish up. Watching Chuck pound that entire 8 foot rod into the earth was impressive in itself. The work was finished in 4 hours, including the time it took to push a snake thru the cellar ceiling over and over until they found a way thru. They even opened the 2 circuit breaker panels to discover the grounds were installed wrong, then corrected the problem. That was not part of the contract, yet Chuck did not charge extra for it. I enjoyed doing business with them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Foti Electric replaced the electrical system from the top of the 2 story house, down to the meter box near ground level. Enclosed is the cable in the pvc pipe with weather-head at the top. They pounded an 8 foot rod into the earth for grounding the new cable. They replaced the meter box, ran new cable into the basement, and replaced the inside main switch box. They ran new ground wire up thru the basement ceiling and down a pvc pipe to the water line. They did extra work beyond the contract. They cleaned up after finishing, and even cut the old metal conduit for easy recycling. I had phoned 4 electrical contractors on a Friday. Chuck responded early Monday morning, arrived later that morning, and had a quote for me by 2:00 that afternoon. (I had to wait 3 more days for quotes from the other contractors). Foti Electric was considerably cheaper than the others. They performed the job soon after I agreed to a contract.

03/13/2006

They responded quickly, came in as planned when I was not home, fixed both problems.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen dimmer switch, repaired basement light fixture.

02/18/2008

The project went very well.

Category electrician

Residential and commercial kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling, lighting design, repair, maintenance, Upgrades, panel changes, & new construction.