Cappadona Landscape Co.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2002

4.3

Since 1988 Cappadona Landscape has offered unbeatable quality in all aspects of landscape construction and maintenance. We stand by our reputation and make a personal commitment to provide high quality service to every one of our customers. A beautiful landscape is something you can enjoy for a lifetime. We take the time to discuss all aspects of your project with you so it's done right the first time, then make sure you're happy with the results....

Masonry & More Inc

Masonry & More Inc is an established company located in Framingham, MA, that has serviced the metro west area since 2000. Our goal is to understand the customer needs and budget to create a beautiful and long-lasting masonry installation. We take pride in providing high quality workmanship and materials for every single job.

Rutland Turf Care

Lawn Care and Fertilization Services in Massachusetts. Rutland Turf Care is the lawn care division of Rutland Nurseries, a premier landscape design and construction firm for over 60 years in New England. We take the guesswork out of establishing and maintaining a healthy, green lawn that stays beautiful all season long. With the harsh winters and extreme fluctuations in temperature in Massachusetts, it is very important to choose a turf management specialist that understands the climate and soil in MA. Our lawn care programs have been developed with over 60 years of experience in the landscaping business right here in New England. Our team of highly trained specialists understands the nutritional needs of Massachusetts turf , and uses the highest quality lawn fertilizer and turf products available only to professionals. Rutland Turf Care also offers Mosquito & Tick Control Programs to keep your family safe and enjoying the outdoors all summer long! NEW- we also now offer Deer Control Programs to protect your landscape design investment from hungry deer during the harsh winter months. Lawn Fertilizer Service Lawn fertilization companies in Massachusetts have a great challenge with our harsh winters and extreme summer temperatures. Timing is everything when it comes to applying the right types of fertilizer and other lawn care products at the right time. The key to a healthy, green lawn is the RIGHT amount of fertilizer and weed control at the RIGHT time of year and at the RIGHT application rate. Besides proper fertilization, our turf management specialists also offer treatment for these common lawn issues: crabgrass management, grub control, dandelion control, insect control, aeration services, overseeing, fungicide applications, herbicide applications, lime applications Lawn installations and restorations are also available.15% OFF FOR ALL MILITARY ACTIVE AND RETIRED

Cesar Construction Services, Inc.

05/20/2021

Mark and his crew were on-time, professional, courteous and the price was great. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Mark scrubbed and pressure washed my outdoor patio and deck and also the stucco cement foundation around my house. He did excellent work and my patio looks brand new.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review. Pleasure working with you, thanks again

06/16/2018

Responded to quote request quickly. Very good communication and kept me up to date as the work done required more than one visit. I had a small yard which was left unattended for over a couple of months and required extensive cutting and cleaning with some trash removal. Job was done with complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Cutting overgrowth, grass cutting, and object removal

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you very much, pleasure working with you. If you need any help in the future please let me know, thanks again

06/12/2017

Not well. Extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

02/18/2017

It is unfortunate I have to write a bad review, as i'd prefer to say nothing at all... I hired Mark to do a full back yard makeover, which included removing existing flagstones, increase grade of lawn area, roll new grass, build stone wall, install pavers. Mark met with me a few times to estimate the job, very pleasant guy, and we agreed on a price. It was very competitive to other contractors, th...

Description of Work
Back yard makeover. Raising grade, lawn, irrigation, edging, stone wall, paving.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/02/2016

Mark has been very responsive to my calls and requests over the years. I initially reached out to him after trying unsuccessfully to get other landscapers in Waltham to return my calls. His prices are fair, and his team has done great work. They are always flexible to doing odd jobs and other things I need done with my property.

Description of Work
Mark and team have done Fall and Spring clean-ups and mulch work for me for 2 years.

Category landscaping,mulch

Thank you very much always a pleasure working with you

Spring/Fall clean ups, mulching, regular maintenance, shrub trimming. Landscape design and consultation, sod and seed installation. Flower and shrub installation, transplanting of flowers and shrubs. Decorative or retaining walls and patios consisting of stone, or prefab blocks and caps, brick and paver walkways, patios, and driveways. Snow management: plowing, sand/salt, ice melt, and removal

I am a full service landscape company. If you are in need of a service that might not be listed above please feel free to ask. We most likely do have the experience to provide that service, or will point you in the right direction through a referral. Financing is available through yearly maintenance contracts only.

Financing Available