BR Quality Remodeling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2015

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in home services and remodeling. we specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and new additions (deck and porch) We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

handyman (16)interior painting (9)home remodeling (7)woodworking (7)decks & porches (6)general contractors (6)house painting (4)gutter repair (4)drywall (4)marble & granite (3)snow removal (2)wallpaper removal (2)

10/27/2020

Matthew L.

Fabio and his crew did a great job. Very professional and honest. Would hire them again. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Decks & Porches, Deck Maintenance, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/20/2020

David F.

Very well. The men showed up on time and were very professional about their work. They did an amazing job and I appreciated it immensely. Would use them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Expand my shed doors and redo the rampElectrical, also, relocated electrical service in shed.

Category decks, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

09/18/2020

Peter C.

10/10! Reasonably priced, on time, hard-working, great and conscientious team of workers, went the extra mile, attentive to detail, flexible, easy to contact, responsive (immediate). Best team of contractors I've worked with in over 30 years! They take pride in all they do.

Description of Work
electric repair and small carpentry work, rebuilt cupola of house, installed multiple new windows, clean demo of rooms, new floors, dry wall and ceiling, adjusted doors, painted.

Category contractors, closet systems, drywall, electrician, gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

08/27/2020

Alexey C.

Fabio and his team did an excellent job remodeling our sunroom, changing shingle siding around the house and building a new side staircase. The work started and was completed in time and within the originally discussed budget, which does not happen frequently with this kind of projects. Their pricing was highly competitive; in fact they gave the best offer among five contractors we interviewed. Fabio was very nice and responsive at all times, including weekends. We would love to work with them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Roofing, Electrical, Siding, Painting - Exterior

Category electrician, remodeling, roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/27/2020

Craig R.

Excellent! Competitive price, good communications, stayed on schedule, very nice people. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

06/22/2020

Kenneth M.

Very well. Fabio was very knowledgeable and particularly good at dealing with special conditions that were encountered in our older (125 years) home. He and his team did top quality work, installed cabinets, flooring, appliances, dry wall, painting. They were all very respectful and courteous. Costs were reasonable. W would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

04/02/2019

Laura S.

Fabio remolded my kitchen, painted the walls, refinished the floors, updated the electrical and finishes to a two family house in Arlington. I found him very easy to work with and always accessible when I had questions. He also provided good recommendations. Him and his team are very hard workers and I would definitely hire him again!!!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen, refinish floors, painting and electrical

Category contractors, handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/19/2019

Melissa G.

It went great! Fabio and his crew were clean and efficient. The project was completed on schedule and I’m so happy with my new porch.

Description of Work
Replace small back porch and fix gutters.

Category decks, gutter repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

03/15/2019

John M.

Punctual, communicated well, did work as expected

Description of Work
Replace facia at roofline 92nd story)

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

03/05/2019

Sam S.

Fabio was very responsive and accessible. He also worked well with us to understand the style that we wanted and had lots of great ideas on how to accomplish everything within our budget. His team with very clean and professional.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom

Category woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

06/22/2018

Jessica H.

We called Fabio during the early March storm when winds tore a large chunk of siding loose. He very kindly came by and arranged to remove the flapping siding before the next storm could make it worse. He and his team eventually repaired the damage and did a great job. We would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Siding plus a new downspout

Category gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

04/14/2018

Daniel L.

Fabio and his team were extremely professional in all their work. They were able to work around our schedule and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Replacement of bathroom vanity

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

10/14/2017

Jessica S.

Excellent quality work, excellent communication and responsiveness. Price was very reasonable. A pleasure to work with. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt and painted outside steps

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

08/26/2017

Jessica G.

Fabio answered my initial call very quickly and sent me a quote within 24 hours after we discussed the project in person. BR Quality replaced the three stairs of my front porch and put in a new handrail, then repainted everything. The stairs were finished in one day and the painting was done on a second day. Fabio and all employees were nice and professional. Fabio communicated everything clearly and was quick to return my phone calls and emails. I highly recommend BR Quality and would hire this company again!

Description of Work
Replacement of front porch stairs, handrail and painting of whole porch

Category decks, handyman service, house painters

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

06/04/2017

Carl V.

Fabio and his crew were prompt, professional and skillful. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Fabio and his crew performed a remodel of three bathrooms. This involved the removal of bathtubs, rough and finish carpentry, rough and finish plumbing, tiling and painting.

Category contractors, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

05/31/2017

Diane B.

They answered right away and came out next day. Did a great job. Very honest company . Would hire again

Description of Work
Snow blowing

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

04/07/2017

Kester C.

Work was promptly performed and fairly priced. Extra efforts were made to have the work performed prior to move-in. Fabio and his crew are now my go-to team for quick general purpose / "handyman" household services.

Description of Work
Preparations(construction) were made for move-in to our home, including garage shelving installation and attic plywood sub flooring installation, coordination of sanding/finishing of hardwood floors.

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

04/06/2017

Marco O.

It was great the experience of working with Fabio and his group. Are very punctual in schedules always keeping the work area clean at the end of the day, work very fast If we need we will use them again and I will recommend it to my friends.

Description of Work
Complete reform of the porch in the back of the house, new exterior painting, many small repairs on the outside of the house, new gutters

Category decks, gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

11/14/2016

Jyothi V.

Fabio and his partner did an amazing job with the installation of kitchen backsplash and floor tile. They also painted the kitchen, installed over the range microwave and fixed a closet door. Everything went very well. He is very efficient and friendly and has a can-do attitude. I highly recommend BR quality remodeling.

Description of Work
Installation of kitchen backsplash, floor tile, and over the range microwave. Kitchen painting. Fixing a closet door.

Category handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2016

09/24/2016

Tom G.

Fabio came by after work to look at the bathroom. I explained what needed to be upgraded and installed. He recommended the panel that would work, not only from an aesthetic standpoint, but also a logistical one, which I would have overlooked and wasted time buying and returning, had I chosen the material myself. And he called from the local Home Depot to explain which sink designs and material that would be best suited for the bathroom decor and the existing vanity dimensions. If those personal touches weren't enough, Fabio and his employee Sergio, set aside the day after he bought the material, and completed my tenant's bathroom upgrade so that it would be ready for an October first move-in date! Completion date was 9/20. Not only was I completely satisfied in the quality of the work performed and material used, the realtor that I hire to show the apartment mirrored my sentiments, as well!

Description of Work
Installed a replacement surface mounted medicine cabinet, replaced old Formica accent panels with new Wainscoating panels and replaced the sink and faucet in tenant's bathroom.

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

07/02/2016

Herman V.

The work was done efficiently and professionally and well within the estimated time.

Description of Work
They installed our Sunsetter awning and replaced a gutter

Work Completed On 06/27/2016

06/14/2016

Kathrine L.

Fabio was very responsive to the initial phone call and the job was completed the next business day after we hired him (due to a cancellation in his schedule, which was to our advantage). He gave us practical (non pressured) advice on some other updates that will be needed for the rest of our front porch to maintain the quality and life of the porch. He really took the time to talk through all our options on updating our porch. His expertise and professionalism were outstanding. We will very likely hire him again!

Description of Work
Fabio replaced our wooden front steps, which were falling apart. He did the whole project from scratch and it looks excellent.

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

04/15/2016

Richard Y.

Called me about 30 minutes after sending a message through Angie's List. Arrived at my house promptly, Decided what he needed, gave me a price which was very fair. Him and his partner performed the job efficiently and professionally.