Boston's Clean Team

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2015

15 Farwell St

Waltham, MA 02453

Boston’s Clean Team is a family owned and operated company. We offer high quality and consistent cleaning services for homes and offices in in Boston and the surrounding Greater Boston area that deliver great value. BCT has demonstrated the meaning of thoroughness, dependability and consistency since 2005. Our services include: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Appliances, Interior Windows, Floor Cleaning and much more! Call us today to schedule an appointment!...

11/27/2019

Barbara F.

I did not hire them. I don’tKnow why they got good reviews. They gave me the lowest estimate with minimal information over the phone. I asked them to come to my home to see the extent of the cleaning project. When I mentioned things to be done, (cleaning shades) I was basically told that it would not be done. He said he would send me an estimate which he never did. When I have a project, And based on their website and reviews, I don’t want to be informed of what won’t/ can’t be done. I gave them a “C” based on my thankfully limited experience with this company.

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/02/2019

Galen W.

My family was pleased with the work done by Boston's Clean Team. We'd be interested in having them do future cleanings. They were courteous and also worked around two babies having nap time during their time in my home.

Description of Work
We wanted a full house cleaning

03/03/2019

Derrick I.

I highly recommend Henrry and Boston's Clean Team. We were looking for a cleaner to do a deep clean and then return every other week for regular cleanings. They spent more than 6 hours at our house doing the deep clean, which included baseboards, the over, refrigerator and windows, in addition to the usual dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc. They did an excellent job for what I consider a very fair and reasonable price. And they were wonderful with our 2 dogs. Henrry returned calls, emails and texts promptly and was very easy to communicate with. We are looking forward to them returning for our regular bi-weekly cleanings.

Description of Work
Deep Clean - bi-weekly cleaning

02/27/2019

chris W.

they were quick and good at what they did

Description of Work
clean small apartment's bathroom, kitchen, and living room

02/26/2019

Todd K.

Henry and his team did a great job cleaning our attic. It was a dirty job but they were very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaning our attic

02/01/2019

Yifei C.

I cooked a lot so the kitchen is greasy. They did a good job removing grease on stove and range hood. The work is longer than scheduled but they didn’t charge me more. I am very happy with their work and will hire them again.

Description of Work
Boston’s Clean Team helped me clean my kitchen and bathroom.

11/29/2018

Diane G.

They did a fantastic job, were able to make due with an unusual situation. They asked us to look around to make sure we were satisfied. No hesitation on our part to hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a residence

11/25/2018

Matthew M.

Phenomenal cleaning service. The entire place was spotless, including the grout in the bathroom and the oven. Will be using them frequently in thenfuturetand would recommend to anyone that wants a cleaning service.

Description of Work
Cleaning condo

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

11/25/2018

Rosemary H.

The team worked magic in everyroom. They quickly responded to minor reqests I had. I will hire them again twice a month. Nice to come home to a clean house.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

11/22/2018

Murray B.

Three people spent more than 5 hours cleaning the house. The group was very professional and brought all equipment and cleaning materials with them. They were very pleasant to work with and very thorough in the work done including hard to clean areas, e.g. heating baseboards behind furniture, tops of drapes and curtains, upholstered furniture, furniture glass tops, and steps to the basement. The team leader insisted on a complete walkthrough of the house when they were finished to ensure my satisfaction. I will be happy to engage them again in the future.

Description of Work
Clean entire 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house with finished basement

11/12/2018

Lorna K.

Terrific experience. They answered the phone when I called and scheduled promptly. Arrived on time and did the job.

Description of Work
Cleaning an empty basement

11/05/2018

Elizabeth R.

The house was in need of a dream team and we found one. This crew was incredibly responsive and thorough. It’s a pleasure to walk in my door after they finished the job. I’ve already booked them for next time.

Description of Work
Fall cleaning

10/21/2018

Suzanne R.

They cleaned the oven and refrigerator, carpet and woodwork.

Description of Work
In- law apartment clean up after a move

08/27/2018

Kenechukwu A.

Boston's clean team did a great job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

07/04/2018

William D.

In general it went very well. After months of inadequate dusting of baseboards, windows, bookcases, shades, they took care of most of it. It wasn't perfect, but it was the best I have every had done by someone other than myself. And yes, I am very picky.

Description of Work
complete house cleaning for 4-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house, about 2,600 sf.

06/12/2018

Michael G.

They did a good job and were responsive to my suggestions and addressed the areas of concern.

Description of Work
Cleaned an apartment that I was later going to rent.

05/21/2018

Karen C.

My house was in need of a professional cleaning. It was easy to schedule my appointment and my schedule was accommodated. The cleaners arrived on time and were very professional. The cleaning was thorough and my house is sparking clean. I highly recommend Boston's Clean Team and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Description of Work
House Cleaning Services

04/28/2018

Aalana F.

Henry and his team are extremely professional, courteous and punctual. I have tried many cleaning companies that were a nightmare. Henry and his team made me feel at ease about my cleaning experience, and my home looks AMAZING! I am going to definitely use them going forward, and I have already scheduled my next cleaning. If you're looking for a great cleaning company, Boston's Clean Team is the one to use!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/13/2018

CAMERON S.

They did a fabulous job-scrubbed and cleaned the grout in the bathroom polished the travertine kitchen floor and didn't miss a thing!

Description of Work
detailed cleaning my loft

03/29/2018

adam V.

They came out the next day on a Saturday and cleaned our whole house in four hours. It was spotless!!

Description of Work
We had a contractor demo part of a room. They forgot to hang plastic sheeting. dust/debri fell in every room in our house.

03/07/2018

Stephen B.

Henrry and the crew at Boston's Clean Team were exceptional. They were punctual and thorough in their cleaning. I was having an open house the next day and needed a thorough, top to bottom cleaning of the home. I have never seen my house so clean, and numerous people who came to my open house the next day commented on just how clean and neat everything was. They even did the oven!! Great work, will be hiring again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning before Open House/Showing of Property

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

02/16/2018

Edward C.

Fantastic job, apartment was spotless. Great price for such good quality as well!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/16/2018

Jennifer F.

They did such a great job that I now have them clean here every other week. They are soooo nice!

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/25/2018

Matthew C.

Very good, would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/23/2018

Cynthia V.

very good. came in got started right away did everything I asked for.

Description of Work
full house cleaning including stove, refrigerator and floors.

BraBos Cleaning

Too busy to clean? We are the quality cleaning service you have been looking for and we are ready to help you! We are a Full-Service, Bonded, Licensed and Insured Cleaning Company. Our expert, professional team can manage cleaning from A to Z, including deep cleans, regular cleans, post-construction, and move in/move out. We strive to earn and sustain a long-term relationship with our customer by providing positive cleaning experiences. Contact us today to schedule your affordable service!

Aurora Cleaning

Specializing in housecleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Glaudy's Cleaning

We are professional and keep high quality. We don’t only clean but we do take care of your house and take the stress off your shoulder making you feel like home and empowering you to enjoy your home with your family! We started in the house cleaning industry in 1999, and have been serving the Northborough and surrounding areas since. We describe our business as Family owned and operated and will treat your home with respect. Please call us at 508-663-7713 to schedule your free estimate. Thank you!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Housecleaning. Move In & Move Out Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Post-Construction Cleaning. basement cleaning.junk removal.snow plowing