BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

99 Milton Street

Waltham, MA 02453

Award winning company with many references provided upon request. A crew of hardworking professionals, including several family members ensures constant communication throughout every project. Please inquire of any services that may not be listed below as we regularly work with qualified professionals in other fields....

10/29/2021

Mark S.

They were pretty good. He was very good, He's willing to listen to what my wife wanted to be done, and very responsive to what we wanted. We're completely satisfied.

Description of Work
They did some stone work . Walkways, patio, and couple of walls.

05/31/2019

Constance A.

Removed old cement front walk (from front door to sidewalk) and replaced with pavers. The project came out very well and looks fantastic. Communication was excellent. I asked for several quotes, and the best one from Bautista. Knowledgeable, courteous & professional. I highly recommend and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
remove and replace front walk

Category concrete driveways, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

08/21/2018

Connie B.

Clear consise communication as to the scope of work.Quick response with proposal and time frame.Showed up to do the job as requested with excellent results.Hard working crew that performed all necessary repairs by end of day.Pleasure to work with Eder and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Front staircase restoration

07/19/2018

Florian S.

Made an appointment to get an estimate, agreed on a day and time. Nobody showed up, did not get a call. Just nothing.. I called back the next week, and after getting an apology I made another appointment. Nobody showed up AGAIN! Extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Front steps masonry repair

09/27/2017

Susan B.

Excellent. Eder was very responsive and work was performed quickly. He actively communicated with me and left the site cleaner than how he found it. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair retaining wall that had crumbled under porch.

08/28/2017

Dingqiang Z.

Excellent company and will hire them again if needed. Mike, the manager, was there from the beginning to the end to make sure that the job would be done correctly. He was very professional and patient. His crew was also very nice, professional and efficient. They did a great job and I am strongly recommending this company.

Description of Work
Staircase restoration & stone Veneer repair.

07/21/2017

Fletcher M.

The quality of the work and the stone is exceptional. It looks exactly as we had envisioned it.

Description of Work
Installation of a bluestone patio in our backyard. Eder Bautista came to do the estimate and was not only very helpful with suggestions, but he was also genuinely interested in doing the work. We had 3 generations of Bautista's on the project and the team was very friendly and professional. The quality of the work is top notch.

Category masonry, patios

07/15/2017

DAVID W.

Bautista is a fantastic firm. They deliver high-quality work and are great to work with - always open to discussing options and and working with me to find the best solutions for my home. Workmanship is impressive and they leave the work site clean/tidy. I've used them for over 10 years and plan to keep doing so.

Description of Work
Structural brick and masonry work

06/20/2017

Steve B.

Bautista Masonry was reasonably priced, did excellent work, and finished sooner than was originally promised.

Description of Work
Installed paver patio

Category masonry, hardscaping, patios

06/06/2017

Vanessa T.

Eder and his crew were great! They came early and did a great job! They cleaned up and were so polite it was wonderful to have them. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
We had 10 foot slabs of granite put in for our front steps and the walkway done with pavers! It looks fantastic!

06/05/2017

Norm G.

Rain impacted a timely start, and vendor wasn't good in telling me what days would be worked. But effort proceeded relatively efficiently. Other vendors promised more than we requested/needed -- and at a much higher price. This vendor gave us exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Brick patio replacement (~ 200 sq ft).

Category masonry, patios

05/23/2017

cheryl S.

Great. I got 3 quotes and Eder had the best price . They were neat, on time, and professional

Description of Work
Patio expanded in back

Category masonry, hardscaping

05/22/2017

David E.

Safely set up scaffolding and meticulously re--pointed chimney. Carefully filled crack in steps so it would no longer continue, and then matched color of top coat to existing concrete. Excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
repointed chimney, installed rain guard on chimney, filled crack and matched color of concrete steps.

05/18/2017

Ximena S.

AWFUL, we hired Eder to repair the front steps 2 years ago, the steps are completely broken again and pieces of cement are all over, when we contacted Eder he requested pictures and never answered back. Totally ignore us, very unprofessional, I would not hire Batista masonry for front steps work, they did a lousy job and now 2 years after we need to re hire someone to really fix it and polish it.

Description of Work
Front steps repair

Category concrete repair

Dear [Member Name Removed], although Bautista Masonry sincerely regrets your dissatisfaction with 1 of the 2 services we provided you, we truly feel your assessment on the repairs is unfair. We continuously strive to provide our valued customers with the most knowledgeable, professional and honest opinions when evaluating potential projects. The work performed at your home included: repairs to deteriorating steps and concrete work, as well as a new construction patio, which we wish you would have mentioned in your review. Although we stand by our guarantee on new construction work, we cannot guarantee repair work as there are many factors that may affect the longevity of the repairs performed. This information is always relayed to our customers; repairs are not guaranteed, and we inform our customers of proper measures to take to try to preserve concrete and stone work. Bautista Masonry truly appreciates any and all feedback provided by our customers and we will continue to provide quality craftsmanship and professionalism to the greater Boston area.

05/11/2017

Kris L.

Eder and his team are great. So many additional issues arise in these projects, and it went well. I've used these guys for several projects and for completely new stone walls in the past. I'm very pleased with he flexibility to accommodate the needs of the customer. I highly recommend the crew.

Description of Work
We need to replace a metal garage that was no longer to Boston Codes. The project was a completely new foundation, and a completely new garage

Category masonry, home builders

05/02/2017

Alison C.

I contacted Bautista for an estimate. They responded quickly and made an appointment, for which he was right on time. The estimate was reasonable and they seemed professional and responsive. But we decided we'd prefer to have the cement stairs changed to wood, rather than replacing with cement. So, we didnt use a masonry company.

Description of Work
We needed our front porch stairs rebuilt.

04/03/2017

Gregory A.

Came over quickly to check out the job and provide me a quote later that night. Very reasonably priced. Completed the work in the amount of time estimated. Cleaned up after themselves well.

Description of Work
Stone foundation restoration and repointing.

11/24/2016

Norm T.

Eder and his crew were great! Their work is highest quality, they showed up when promised and finished the work on time. also Eder is super responsive so I never worried about the project - I always knew when he was going to be there and what I could expect. I don't think I'd ever hire another mason over Eder.

Description of Work
Widened the driveway by taking down a retaining wall, removing the dirt, rebuilding the wall, and laying asphalt. Also made an entry door in garage.

Category masonry, driveway pavers

11/07/2016

Carole H.

They were great. This is the second time we have used them and the work was really good again. They were prompt and efficient. No mess left.

Description of Work
They built a stone retaining wall

Category masonry, pavers, gravel

10/07/2016

William P.

The work was superb, and the price very reasonable. They went beyond what we expected and practically rebuilt the whole walkway, plus pointed some bricks in the foundation of our house. Very nice and accommodating workers. Could not imagine a better experience. We recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Repairs to a slate walkway going around the rear of our house

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, foundation repair

08/16/2016

David R.

There was no response to web form or e-mail.

Description of Work
Repairing concrete steps.

08/15/2016

Martha W.

Fabulous! Such good work. Such nice people and so hardworking--here during one of this summer's heatwaves. Didn't take too long. Clearly proud of what they do.

Description of Work
We replaced our retaining wall, added stone steps, and a small patio.

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

07/15/2016

Sean G.

Eder Bautista came out promptly to assess the situation and provide an estimate. While there he mentioned that some partition walls that were put up by previous owners would make pouring the floor a bit more complicated and suggested he remove them as part of the job. We wanted these walls removed anyway and agreed. A few days later he provided the estimate. After getting another estimate we decided to hire Bautista. Eder and his crew showed up on Monday, performed all of the demolition and prep work (including washing the stone walls that were hidden behind the partition walls). Eder had trouble securing a concrete pump truck and delivery for Tuesday but scheduled it for Wednesday. All crews involved were there first thing Wednesday morning and were finished before I got home from work that day. The work looks great; We are totally pleased with the results and with Bautista Masonry overall. We would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Only half of our basement had a poured concrete floor, the rest was very unlevel dirt with plywood sheets thrown on top. We wanted a nice level concrete floor to make storage easier and safer.

07/11/2016

William K.

We worked with them on a much larger scoped project, and got 3-4 quotes. All were over our budget, but we liked Bautista so much that we work with them to re-imagine the project on a smaller scale and got it into our budget. At first, we were thinking of just grading the lawn to the patio, but again, working together during the project, we decided to use landscape timbers. The upcharge to add them was very reasonable -- they did not overprice the add-on, which I appreciated. They brought in new bluestone and worked with some older materials on site and blended them nicely together. The only caution (and I see another reviewer had the same concern) -- they are masons. Not so much lanscapers. Our lawn took more of a beating than I expected, and the damage was more than I initially thought, BUT they loamed and seeded all the disturbed areas, and came back to clean up some stone dust that was missed in the first clean up. We found them very responsive, helpful, creative and easy to work with. Next time, I would better define where trucks could park, where to put materials, etc. but I would whole-heartedly recommend using them, and we are already considering 2 more projects with them (garage floor rework and resetting a front walkway).

Description of Work
Installed a small blue stone patio and a short landscape timber retaining wall

Category hardscaping, patios

06/29/2016

Bob L.

The project went well; we were pleased with the work. Pleasant, hard-working workers. Not inexpensive. However, (1) I wish that more care was taken with my landscaping (ex: two bushes in the way were partly chopped off), (2) I wish that job specs on the quote were communicated better to workers because it was not uncommon for me to find that the workers were not aware of my requirements and doing something incorrectly (glad I was home every day of the project!), and (3) I wish that I could speak directly to the company spokeswoman, instead of having to leave a message and wait for a return call.

Description of Work
Installed new sidewalk and steps.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

Cesar Construction Services, Inc.

Ebenezer Landscape Inc

We are a family company that offers a variety of lawn care, landscaping and outdoor designing services. We are proud to provide services to meet your full satisfaction whether your reside in Framingham, MA or in nearby Metrowest area towns. Whether you are a residential customer, commercial establishment, independent contractor or company, we will provide our best service to satisfy your particular needs. 10 years of experience.

Offers by Ebenezer Landscape Inc on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.

How is BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. overall rated?

BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. open?

BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. is open:

What payment options does BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. provide

BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offer free estimates?

Yes, BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offers free project estimates.

Does BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.?

Yes, BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offers warranties.

What services does BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offer?

BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP. offers the following services: BAUTISTA MASONRY OFFERS COMPLETE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES RANGING FROM WALKWAYS, WATER FEATURES, PAVER DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS, STEPS AND RETAINING WALLS. WE ALSO PROVIDE FOUNDATION WORK, BRICK REPOINTING, DEMOLITION WORK OR ANY MASONRY REPAIR. OUR FREE ESTIMATES INCLUDE CONSULTATION AND DESIGN IDEAS. WITH A HIGHLY QUALIFIED GROUP OF HARD WORKING PROFESSIONALS, WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ENSURE SATISFACTORY WORK IS ACHIEVED IN A TIMELY MANNER. WE WELCOME YOUR BUSINESS AND TRULY APPRECIATE IT.