Ralph J Burke Roofing

Founded 1941 • With Angi since June 2001

A Tradition of Excellence – Since 1928 Ralph Burke Roofing offers skilled workmanship, a lifetime of experience and a commitment to satisfaction for each and every customer for over three generations. We choose only the highest quality roofing materials for your specific roofing needs, offer custom extruded aluminum gutters in 15 colors that complement the aesthetic of your home and the best guarantee in the business on all of our workmanship. ...

HiCleaners

For over 30 years HiCleaners has specialized in window cleaning, gutter services, pressure washing, deck cleaning and roof washing. We provide free estimates and 5% discount for first time customers. Call us today to schedule your appointment -(781) 333-8758

Offers by HiCleaners on Angi
TruBlue of Wakefield

Get your weekend back! TruBlue offers one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs. Take care of your entire home, inside and out, from maid services, handyman repairs, maintenance, yard work, special project, and even emergency repairs and seasonal projects. Homeowners no longer need to juggle multiple vendors. With one call, TruBlue handles it all. In addition, TruBlue services apartment and condominium complexes, neighborhood businesses, vacation home owners and helps realtors get their homes sold fast. Get year-round affordable, customized services and be more happy, safe, and comfortable in your home with TruBlue’s help!

Offers by TruBlue of Wakefield on Angi
Davestar Powerwashing and Roof Cleaning

All work performed by owner go green. Ask about our detail cleaning services. Book before April get 5% discount, springtime cleaning is here. Let us help!

11/18/2020

EXCELLENT! Ralph Burke roofing was extremely professional, providing me with a quote within a day or two of my request for it. The scheduling of the work was timely and the job itself was fantastic. The crew came on time and was very courteous and left the work scene super neat and clean. I love my new roof and the job they did! Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
side porch roof and partial back roof gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/30/2020

He was wonderful. They were great to work with and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
He installed a new roof.

09/02/2019

Ralph and his crew were very responsive and professional. They finished the job quickly and cleaned up after each day on the job. I would recommend their services.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our house

08/24/2019

Good interaction with contractor; Ralph came out to estimate promptly and was easy to communicate with; we very nearly went with him, it was practically a toss-up with the contractor we chose. This company hand-nails the shingles, which makes the price higher than companies that don't, but not a lot higher and worthwhile if you prefer that approach. During the estimate visit Ralph talked about man...

Description of Work
New shingle roof for house & garage

12/03/2018

I called this morning and Ralph picked up the phone right away. I explained that I thought there was a leak in my roof--there was water damage in one of the upstairs rooms. He offered to come over the same day. He was able to identify the source of the leak and also took care of a problem with the chimney flashing, and cleared the gutters so there wouldn't be any more problems. His work was meticu...

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Residential roofing, some residential carpentry, flat roofs, aluminum gutter installation, rubber roofing & all types of roof repairs.