J & J Movers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

J & J Movers is a family owned and run company. Let us make your move easier! We do not hire subcontractors, we have an excellent reputation, hardworking staff and the owner is always available. Cost is determined by the job. Use our coupon for 5% off of your move. To redeem coupon go to our website, select request an estimate, and enter coupon code - AL2016. Please include your AL member #. Coupon must be mentioned while scheduling. License #87-04 from the town of Wakefield Additional email address: jandj@jandjmovers.com....

Flash Moving & Storage

Flash Moving & Storage

Flash Moving Company offers commercial, residential, local, and long-distance moving services. As well as packing, POD loading/unloading, inside move and storage services. No unexpected surprises or extra charges. Only high-quality moving and custom service.

08/01/2016

It didn't. They promised a delivery date, then waffled on it,, then said it was on again. Promised multiple times to call at a certain time and then didn't. I finally gave up and found another mover who could do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moving from home.

09/17/2014

J and J Movers quoted a great price. We booked them with less than a week to the move. The truck was on time!! It took a bit longer than originally expected to get everything out of the condo. But, given that there were three flights of stairs, which were narrow and had a lot of corners, I don't blame them! Moving everything into the new place was much quicker and run very smooth. They were prompt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a THIRD FLOOR WALK-UP condo into a two floor townhouse on the other side of town.

07/02/2014

I was told that a 26' truck would come at 9:00 am, I even confirmed it with them one day before the move. On the move day, they showed up at 10:15 am with a 16 ft Budget truck. The movers suggested I should have my move at another day or hire another mover with a bigger truck. I was a little disappointed by that attitude and told them it was too late for them to suggest that since I had the moving...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Movers.

03/11/2014

I felt the price was good compared to others. Scheduling was fine. There were three movers here doing the work and it took about 4 or 5 hours to complete the move. They were very efficient once they got started. They couldn't start the truck since it was really cold which is why they were late to our appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from house to another. They loaded our items on a truck and then unloaded at the new location.

03/02/2014

they were great and I was really happy to have found them through Angie's List. They didn't wreck anything. They were helpful and much less expensive. They were very friendly and helpful. The guys were good to work with and I would use them again. It was a little more than they had said it would be but I have found with mover's it is always that way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used as a mover

CATEGORY moving companies

Home moves, office moves, single piece moves, relocation during remodeling, disassembling & reassembling, packing & unpacking, storage, & moving supplies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover