Basement Solutions of New England, inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

3.5

We are an independent corporation with 16+ years of experience in all areas of basement waterproofing, from crack repair to sump pumps and drainage systems. We offer free estimates and up to a lifetime warranty. Our crews are made up of our employees. We are registered Home Improvement Contractors with the State of Massachusetts, as well as members of the BBB of Central MA and are fully insured....

Pioneer Basement

Pioneer Basement

Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - info@pioneerbasement.com. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Offers by Pioneer Basement on Angi

01/13/2018

A representative from Busy Dog inspected my basement and was very good explaining things. I felt a bit of pressure to sign up now "to take advantage of the special offer". I put $5,000 on my credit card as a down payment for the $10,000 job. To make a long story short I needed to cancel the work and notified them WITHIN 36 HOURS. The sales manager, or possibly owner, was very belligerent and abusi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement assessed for waterproofing.

09/16/2017

Job took way longer than expected and the price kept increasing. Rob hung around way too long to socialize vs. finishing the job to drag it out. One whole day of work was dedicated to his team assembling a table saw they needed vs. doing the actual project. Would definitely never hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and finishing.

04/03/2017

The workers showed up early, were friendly and professional. They got the job done quickly and didn't leave a mess. I was waiting until the first big storm before writing my review. It's come and gone and our garage is dry. The water is being pumped out before it reaches the surface. I'm hoping this finally solves the problem. So far so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to put a drainage system into our garage because the two sump pumps weren't getting the job done so we bought a Water Trek Aqua Route system.

08/13/2015

They send a fancy sales person to sell you anything. The folks doing the work are not given correct information. They did not clean up and they took 2 days to finish. The work is awful. Said I would only need one sump pump but due to footing I will need another one to complete the water proofing. Would never have them back. Stay clear of them. They will sell you anything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put drains and sump pump in.

10/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a French drain inside the perimeter of the house

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WATERPROOFING FOR NEW OR EXISTING FOUNDATIONS, CONCRETE CRACK REPAIR, SUMP PUMPS & BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS, DRY SUBFLOOR INSTALLATION & INTERIOR DRAINAGE SYSTEMS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover