Welch Plastering and Remodeling LLC

Tewksbury, MA 01876

Kitchen/Living room remodel

Kitchen/Living room remodel

home remodeling202001876
Demo of existing living room and kitchen, removal of wall in between the 2 rooms. Install new electrical, insulation, plumbing, plaster, cabinets, carry wall beam, fire place and stone, interior and exterior doors, railings, re-finish hardwood floors.

We specialize in sheetrock install, and thin coat veneer plaster. Smooth, texture, sand swirl ceilings available. Job sizes from patches to 400+ sheet homes. We employ several full time plasters and drywall hangers. With expertise in round work, and multi layered ceilings and angles. We are very meticulous about our work job site and quality. We have been in business for 16 years. We also do full scale remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms. Construction and design is also available....

plastering (17)

05/02/2021

Welch did an outstanding job---on time, very professional, and great communication. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Plaster

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

02/08/2021

needed plaster work done in my bathroom

Description of Work
Tyler contacted me right away and setup to come complete the job they were on time and very professional the work came out great will definitely recommend him

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to have worked wirh you. Were very happy you are satisfied with the work. Please reach out if you need anything in the future.

12/04/2020

Found this vendor on Angies list, and they were listed as a preferred vendor. However, this vendor DID NOT respond at all. I have my confirmation from Angies List that they received my inquiry for a quote. Very unprofessional for the vendors on Angies List NOT to respond. Total waste of time contacting this vendor

Description of Work
plaster repair of my celings in dining room and living room and remudding of same

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

I received NO message from this person! There is also a phone number they can call when they need immediate assistance. I find it disheartening to respond in this fashion. Before firing off a message of this sort a curtiousy phone call would be okay. Unprofessional! this is the first time I have ever been called so. I do not appreciate the lack of respect. Hello [Member Name Removed], I would empl...

11/20/2020

Following a plumbing disaster where an upper floor bathroom started springing leaks into our living room ceiling, this company gave us a fair estimate. They then scheduled a time with us. Their work was very good. My wife appreciated how they took care to ensure that dust did not perpetrate the house. They hung tape up everywhere. They know what they are doing and they treat you well.

Description of Work
Patching a ceiling

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Im glad that you appreciate all the time we took to put up plastic barriers over all your beautiful wood walls and furniture. I hope that we can work together again in the future. Have nice holidays.

07/27/2020

I had a leak from my bathroom through my dining room ceiling and a section of my ceiling needed to be replaced. I put in a request, they were quick to respond, and able to quote me from a picture of the work needed. Once I agreed they were able to perform the work very quickly, and did an excellent job matching the texture and design of my ceiling. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Plastering

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Were glad we could provide quality work for you. Thank you for your business.

03/12/2020

I could not have been more pleased. Tyler Welch the owner was able to price the job immediately from photographs I texted to him (I found the pricing very reasonable) and started shortly thereafter. The day before starting he visited the sight to drop off materials and readied the area for his workers. The workers were skilled and very professional. Needless to say I am very pleased with quality o...

Description of Work
I drywalled an entire basement with many rooms and ceilings. They applied corner beading, taped joints and plastered all ceilings and walls.

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/10/2020

Arrived on time! Worked extremely hard and finished on time! Cleaned up any mess and the plaster finished as smooth as a babies bottom! Job very well done! If you need a plastering job done, Tyler is your man!

Description of Work
Blue Board install on ceilings and plastering.

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/20/2020

Excellent! Tyler paid attention to detail and was very meticulous not only on the repair but down to the cleanup afterward. The finished job looked fantastic. I highly recommend Tyler, he is a true professional!

Description of Work
Faming patching ceiling

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to have worked with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank You, Tyler

01/09/2020

Tyler was truly a professional thru the entire process. We had a water leak in our basement bathroom ceiling. I needed an area replaced on my smooth plaster ceilings about 12 x 18". He quoted a reasonable price and was able to show up within a week. Tyler was exactly on time for our appointment. We spoke for a few minutes, then Tyler got to work. He put down drop cloths even in my garage! It took ...

Description of Work
Plastering Ceiling

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Review for Welch Plastering and Remodeling LLC - 61 Squire Ln, Tewksbury, MA - 38372826

12/16/2019

Exceptional workmanship and service! This plastering company knows what they are doing and provides excellent quality work in a timely manner! If you require plastering work, this is the company I would recommend!!!

Description of Work
plastering ceiling

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Installation of blue board, thin coat plaster. New construction, remodels, patching.

Mud and tape, painting.