TEWKSBURY CHIMNEY SWEEPS

20 BOISVERT RD

Tewksbury, MA 01876

06/25/2020

Robert B.

Don’t waste time calling them Person I spoke to on the phone said they would do everything that I talked about with him When the guys showed up to do the job, I talked with them and they ended up leaving because they didn’t want to do what was said they would An obvious lack of communication between them & there boss Would not recommend to anyone Also said they would be done in an hour There’s no way they would be done that soon They were here for a 1/2 hour without doing any work

Description of Work
Repoint chimney / seal chimney/ Install 2 flues

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

12/15/2015

Roger van B.

05/31/2014

Thelma D.

Description of Work
Cleaned two chimney flues and installed stainless tube in chimney to prevent carbon monoxide from entering home. House is heated by gas.

09/26/2011

Maureen M.

Called to see if he could come by for an estimate. Showed up when expected. I did have to pay for the parts in advance as he does not stock items and won't risk getting stuck if someone changes their mind. So, I gave him $900 in advance - I was a bit nervous but he called when my item came in and installed it. He volunteered to come by and show me how to work it but I took instruction over the telephone. Nice enough guy, I will use him again.

Description of Work
Hired him to inspect chimney of home I recently bought. Cleaned and inspected chimney. Flue was rusted open on chimney so he installed new flue and cap. He even took down the old 1970s antenna for me.

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

07/08/2008

JAMES M.

This company was recommended by our furnace cleaning provider. I felt that the cost was reasonable. He and his crew were neat and did not make a mess.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean the flue to our oil burner, our chimney, and the pipe that runs from the furnace to the chimney.

M.J. Masonry & Chimney

I am a certified chimney inspector and bricklayer mason. I am certified for gas fireplaces and inserts. We pretty much do it all for chimneys we do cut/point, rip down and rebuilds if needed. Install stainless steel caps, fireplace/heating system flues, stainless steel high-gauge replacement liners to code, sweeps and inspection reports. We also do cut and points on stairs build walkways fix or build retaining walls, patios. Any type of masonry restorations, NO job is too small for us from a crack in your foundation to a brick out of place. I am an owner operated business and have been in this industry for over 20 years. I don't think there's anything left that we haven't seen or couldn't fix. Also, we service roof snow and ice removal. We do FREE QUOTES, have the lowest prices around and again NO job is too small. I have property and liability insurance. Also, I am a licensed home improvement contractor. My license number is 200109 and is good until November 11, 2022.

Offers by M.J. Masonry & Chimney on Angi
    Sam & Ivan the chimney guys

Certified Chimney experts for over 10yrs. We can have the knowledge and experience to handle your chimney maintenance. Call us today at 978-320-7778 for an immediate response. Quality work at a Quality price.

Master Chimney Sweepers

Cost is determined by the job. ; Additonal phones numbers Andover (978) 470-1611, Beverly (978) 922-1535, Braintree (781) 843-0700, Brockton (508) 583-0055, Cambridge (617) 547-2907, Framingham (508 872-3603, Franklin (508) 528-6068, Hingham (781) 749-1660, Lexington (781) 861-1846, Lowell (978) 654-6600, Medford (781) 391-4755, Natick (508) 651-3755, Needham (781) 444-7716, Quincy (781) 328-1365, Swampscott (781) 592-1596, Shrewsbury (508) 842-2281. Wakefield (781) 245-8889. Wellesley (781) 235-8618