TEWKSBURY CHIMNEY SWEEPS

With Angi since July 2008

4.3

M.J. Masonry & Chimney

I am a certified chimney inspector and bricklayer mason. I pretty much do it all For chimneys I do cut and points rip down and rebuilds if needed. Install caps liners flues, And of course sweeps. I also do cut and points on stairs build walkways fix or build retaining walls, patios. Any type of masonry restorations, No job is to small for me from a crack in your foundation to a brick out of place. I am an owner operated business and have been in this industry for over 20 years. I don't think there's anything left that I haven't seen or couldn't fix. I do FREE QUOTES. And have the lowest prices around. I have property and liability insurance. Also, I am a licensed home improvement contractor. My license number is 200109 and is good until November 11, 2022.

Safe Fire Chimney Service

We clean and sweep Masonry fireplaces, furnace venting, woodstoves and Pellet stoves. We install Chimney caps and Chimney liners. Chimney waterproofing and minor Chimney Masonry repair. All level NFPA inspections with video scans performed.

Master Chimney Sweepers

Cost is determined by the job. ; Additonal phones numbers Andover (978) 470-1611, Beverly (978) 922-1535, Braintree (781) 843-0700, Brockton (508) 583-0055, Cambridge (617) 547-2907, Framingham (508 872-3603, Franklin (508) 528-6068, Hingham (781) 749-1660, Lexington (781) 861-1846, Lowell (978) 654-6600, Medford (781) 391-4755, Natick (508) 651-3755, Needham (781) 444-7716, Quincy (781) 328-1365, Swampscott (781) 592-1596, Shrewsbury (508) 842-2281. Wakefield (781) 245-8889. Wellesley (781) 235-8618

06/25/2020

Don’t waste time calling them Person I spoke to on the phone said they would do everything that I talked about with him When the guys showed up to do the job, I talked with them and they ended up leaving because they didn’t want to do what was said they would An obvious lack of communication between them & there boss Would not recommend to anyone Also said they would be done in an hour There’s no ...

Description of Work
Repoint chimney / seal chimney/ Install 2 flues

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

12/15/2015

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned two chimney flues and installed stainless tube in chimney to prevent carbon monoxide from entering home. House is heated by gas.

09/26/2011

Called to see if he could come by for an estimate. Showed up when expected. I did have to pay for the parts in advance as he does not stock items and won't risk getting stuck if someone changes their mind. So, I gave him $900 in advance - I was a bit nervous but he called when my item came in and installed it. He volunteered to come by and show me how to work it but I took instruction over the tel...

Description of Work
Hired him to inspect chimney of home I recently bought. Cleaned and inspected chimney. Flue was rusted open on chimney so he installed new flue and cap. He even took down the old 1970s antenna for me.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

07/08/2008

This company was recommended by our furnace cleaning provider. I felt that the cost was reasonable. He and his crew were neat and did not make a mess.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean the flue to our oil burner, our chimney, and the pipe that runs from the furnace to the chimney.