Sylvester Electric Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2010

NH

1215 Main St Ste 104

Tewksbury, MA 01876

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!...

4.1

electrician (51)lighting (16)home security systems (8)generator service (3)ceiling fan installation (2)landscape lighting (1)home theater installation (1)pool cleaning (1)

02/24/2021

Sylvester Electric fixed light switch and exceeded all expectations. They were on time, respectful of house, knowledgeable, and efficient. Sylvester Electric will be my first choice for all future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Replace light switch

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars and the raving review.

02/24/2021

I contacted Sylvester Electric as I was in need on having some GFI outlets installed. I was able to book an appointment rather quickly. What I liked best about Sylvester Electric is they keep me informed throughout the process from start to finish. I was able to get the work I needed done on time. If you are looking for anyone for your electrical needs, I would highly recommend contacting Sylveste...

Description of Work
GFI Outlets

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the 5 stars and the great review. We appreciate it!

02/24/2021

Ryan and Juan from Sylvester Electric came over to replace kitchen lighting. I wasn’t sure if the light fixture would fit and they were both so nice and helpful with my questions and concerns. They gave me pricing up front and they were very respectful about cleaning up after and making sure I was happy with the job once they completed the work. I would definitely recommend them and I plan on sche...

Description of Work
Light fixture installation

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the great review of Ryan and Juan. We appreciate the 5 stars and we look forward to working with you on your future projects.

10/26/2020

Avoid like the plague. Worse than car salesmen. Avoid this company like the plague. They charge you just to come out to your house -- which would be okay if they didn't over-charge you and then offer a very "scammy" pricing system. What we needed done was probably the most simple and inexpensive of fixes we could have asked for. Instead of coming to do the work two guys came and quickly glanced at...

Description of Work
A light switch stopped working / wanted to add a dimmer to a different switch

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you are disappointed with our services. We can not compare our services to the other companies that have come in prior to us, this is why we do our safety evaluation to bring these items up to you so you are aware of them. We offer straight forward pricing so you know what the price is before we begin any work. Please give me a call at the office so we can di...

10/23/2020

Terrible. Stay away from this company. They will suck you in to pay them to make you a priority customer. The only priority they have is to steal your money. Work is high quality but business is a rip off.

Description of Work
Installation.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you are disappointed with our services. We offer straight forward pricing so you know what the price is before we begin any work. Please give me a call at the office so we can discuss the dispatch fee that we do have on all of our calls, call me directly to be able to talk about any concerns at 978-957-3422, we like to be upfront about all of our charges.

09/29/2020

Jim was very professional and informative. Would definitely hire again and recommend to family/friends. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Installation of new light fixture/move electrical box in bathroom/install new dimmer

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the 5 star review and the raving review about [Member Name Removed] and the team. THANK YOU

09/28/2020

After waiting two weeks for a scheduled appointment, they no-showed and then tried to come three hours after the end of the “window” they provided. On top of that, they continue to send txt messages twice a day to set up a new appt when I have told them I am no longer interested in their services.

Description of Work
Home wiring issues

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thanks for providing us your feedback, [Member Name Removed]. We do strive to not only meet, but exceed, all customer’s expectations, and we apologize we failed you. We will be reaching out to you directly to see how we can turn this situation around for you. We do have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. You can also reach me directly at 978-957-3422 and ask for Nick.

09/26/2020

Nice over the phone scheduled for a Friday between 10am-1p. Confirmed via text The day before. The rest of the experience: 1. Called at 12:36pm by office staff, "Guys are running behind scheduled. I will call you in a hour with an update. 2. Received call from office at 3:01p, "Sorry, the Electricians are helping someone get there lights back on, we need to reschedule. 3. Not Monday, not Tuesday, ...

Description of Work
Install ceiling fan and light fixture

Category lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/23/2020

One: first scheduled at my home was cancelled a day before the visit. This was rescheduled a week and a half later. Two: They cancelled again one hour before the second schedule at my home. I cancelled any work from Sylvester electric inc. again. Never again!!!

Description of Work
Outside electric underground line . Shallow and short for replacement

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you are disappointed with our services. Please give me a call at the office so we can discuss how we can make this right, call me directly to be able to talk about any concerns at 978-957-3422.

09/04/2020

Perfect. Great job, despite running into unexpected issues in 70 year old home. End result is stunning.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting in dining room

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Wow, thank you for the recommendation [Member Name Removed]! We're so happy you had such a good experience with our team!

Generators. Service Upgrades, Renovation, New Installation- Plugs & Switches, Lighting, Outlets & Circuits, Heating & Air Conditioning. Computer Cabling, Troubleshooting. Power Outages, Overloads, Short Circuits, Violation Corrections, Fire Alarm System Installation & Testing, Communications, TV & Data Networking. Paddle Fans, Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers, Stoves, Flood Lighting, Security Systems & PC Networks

If it has to do with your electrical systems just call us with any questions.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa