Dell'Orfano Electric

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

50 Greylock Rd

Tewksbury, MA 01876

Dell'Orfano Electric is a full service electrical contractor and is fully insured and master licensed. We install and service all types of lighting, cabling, power, circuit breakers, fire alarms, service upgrades, backup generators, telephone & CATV, remodel work, and new construction work. No job is to small, give us a call or an e-mail if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment for service and/or a free estimate. ...

12/02/2016

Christine O.

Anthony from Dell'Orlando arrived promptly when expected, went over the details with me and got right to work. Everything was done quickly and neatly. He was extremely professional, and his pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
We needed some outlets added in our basement, exterior outlets repaired, and a bathroom vanity light moved.

Category electrician,lighting

04/02/2015

Margaret M.

Description of Work
very good electrician |not cheap but good quality for money spent

02/21/2015

Robert N.

I go to him for all my electrical needs. He is reliable, does everything he says he will & I’ve never had a problem with him. He is very good to work with & does his job very quickly & in good fashion. He is also very fair with pricing.

Description of Work
He fixed a spot light on one of my wife's paintings.

02/21/2015

William W.

Everything went well. He did the work on very short notice, did a great job.

Description of Work
He installed a new electrical outlet.

10/08/2014

William W.

Description of Work
I had a FiOS installation and they needed an AC outlet where they installed the equipment. Anthony came over on short noticed - early - and took care of the outlet while the FiOS technician worked on the rest of the installation. My home needs additional electrical work and I will only use Anthony.

02/21/2012

Robert N.

He has been very reliable. Our overall experience has been excellent. He has been punctual, responsive, and professional. I would use his services again.

Description of Work
He came to repair a wall light.

10/05/2007

FREDERICK S.

Anthony is the owner, and he's a one man company so you always get him. He is great!

Description of Work
They replaced some track lights for me.

10/07/2006

JANE C.

I had Dell'Orfano and another electrician come out to see the house and he had a written estimate back to me within 24 hours! He also suggested that the outlet in the first floor kitchen need to be replaced. As the problem became worse in the next 2 days and I had not received the 2nd estimate, I asked Anthony to schedule the work. He came out that afternoon and replaced both outlets. (It turned out that his estimate was the same as the 2nd electrician.) He was curteous and cleaned up in both apartments when he was finished.

Description of Work
I called Anthony to repair or replace an outlet in a kitchen that had been shorting out since a new refrigerator was bought. He arrived that afternoon to give me an estimate.

04/20/2006

MINDA B.

Anthony was professional, on time and very quick. I had two other companies give me estimates first. The first one would not do the light switch alone. The second one quoted me $100 more and said I would need someone to come in and patch the holes afterwards. I told Anthony what I wanted over the phone. He quoted me a price. He came at the designated time, spent an hour, cleaned up after himself, patched all the holes he made and charged me the quoted price. End of story. He was great, and it was so easy. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
I needed a pull string light exchanged for a light switch.

10/24/2005

FREDERICK S.

ANTHONY WAS GREAT. HARD WORKING, PROFESSIONAL, ON-TIME, HONEST AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE. PROMPTLY GOT TO ME, WAS ON TIME, FINISHED QUICKLY. ANYTHING ELECTRIC HE CAN DO.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW OUTDOOR LIGHTING & POWER. INSTALLED CEILING FAN AND OUTLETS

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Burgess Electrical

All types of electrical work nothing is to small or to big to handle. Replace outlets, add lights, change lights, upgrade electrical panels, outside lighting, hot tubs/pools, EV car chargers and more. Licensed and insured.

Vailante Electrical LLC

We offer quality and affordable electrical services.

Wallace Electrical Co

At Wallace Electrical Co., we prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. This means that our team of professionals will always go the extra mile with our electrical services to make sure that your experience with us is like no other. ||Address: 1 Tech Valley Rd, #2302, Westford, MA 01886, USA

Residential & Commercial Master Licensed Electrical Contractor. We service & install all types of wiring, lighting, smoke detectors, service upgrades, back up generators, new construction work & remodel work.