Burke & Sons General Contract

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

Business is owned and operated by Larry Burke Owner is on EVERY job site....

The Empire Company

We know how important it is to choose a company that will meet and exceed your expectations. We work with honesty and partner with our customers, as we're both always seeking 100% satisfaction.We're a family owned business. My wife and I run this to have a better life for our families. We offer interior & exterior painting, all types of handyman work, pressure washing, and housecleaning services.

KLC Painting

All types of indoor paint. Sheetrock repair. Cabinet painting. Light carpentry.

GREATER BOSTON ROOFING

Greater Boston Roofing is changing the roofing industry by bringing professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach to roofing sales and installation. Alex and Enda’s strategy has exceeded all expectations. In less that one year more than 800 homes in Massachusetts and their happy owners were enjoying the benefits of clean energy and beautiful new roof.

Offers by GREATER BOSTON ROOFING on Angi

11/15/2017

I think they were about the same price as another company. They were going to farm out the siding to somebody else. Their price was without the gutters or anything. They had storm doors on there. They were recommended by the lady next door and I liked the gentleman who came out to give me the estimate. Then I realized he was farming out the things he couldn't do. He was good. I just wasn't sure ho...

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate. They were going to put new construction windows in rather than replacement windows.

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Burke and Sons provided a consultation on insurance mitigation being performed at my house. During the consult, he inspected the work and pointed out some serious problems that the existing flood clean-up company missed. He suggested calling another clean-up company, which I did. | |The company Mr. Burke recommended arrived the next day; without the honest consultation, I feel that I would have been walked-on by the insurance company instead of being prepared. | |He did not charge for the consultation. | |

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

12/15/2013

Burke and Sons (the son was actually there) were subcontractors for a furnace install. While they were at my house they were nice enough to fix a leaky faucet. Nice people and very professional.

Description of Work
I used Burke & Sons General Contract

Category remodeling

02/20/2013

I was very pleased with his work, very experienced, brought in some other specialists - someone to repoint the chimney. Another contractor might have done it and done a lousy job but he got a professional. Throughout the entire experience I received high quality work. I am very happy.

Description of Work
They added roofing shingles, repaired siding, repaired windows and installed a door and storm door. Repointed the chimney.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

General contracting - will do all aspects of roofing, siding, window replacement, decks, porches, etc - also specializes in interior remodeling, kitchens and baths, drywall, plastering & interior painting - basement renovations - fire, wind & water damage.

Check, PayPal