SAMBAS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION INC.

Founded 2018 •

Kilmer Ave

Taunton, MA 02780

**Call me today for your FREE estimate!** (774) 778-3897. Family owned and operated locally by a father and son. Coming with over 16 years of experience in the construction field and closing in on 7 years in the tree service industry. Specializing in tree removal, lot clearing and pruning. In the construction side we can offer everything from additions to new construction as well as roofing. Please call us today and let us take the work load off your back. Please visit us: www.tauntontreeservice.com or give us a call at (774) 778-3897...

tree service (18)woodworking (10)window replacement (2)door installation (1)insulation (1)drywall (1)

09/11/2020

The majority of the tree was removed but a piece of tree, probably 5 feet long and weighing about 300 pounds, was left against the fence. I've called and talked to Jay and he said he would get it taken care of; that was about a week ago. The log is still there, hopefully Jay has not forgotten me..

Description of Work
Remove a tree that had fallen into the center of our back yard.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/16/2020

Communication was great price was reasonable. Completely satisfied with service

Description of Work
Trees removed and cleanup brush

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/22/2020

Excellent. The day they removed trees it was close to 95 degrees out. ALL of the men worked VERY hard and we very friendly. All work was done flawlessly. Cleanup was terrific. Next time I have to remove more trees I know who I'll be calling. Sambas!

Description of Work
Removed a dozen trees and stump grinding.

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/19/2020

Whole experience went great. Hedges were cut back perfectly. Tree limbs touching house removed with care especially near wires.would definitely recommend Sambas general construction inc.

Description of Work
Tree trim and hedges cut and removed

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/07/2020

It went very well. They are very professional and did an excellent job. We had 3 trees cut and 1 stump ground. After a change of plans we had them come back for 2 more trees and 3 stumps ground. They showed up on time and cleaned up when done. They enjoy their work and take pride in it. I will recommend their services to anyone asking.

Description of Work
Trees cut and stumps ground

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

04/18/2020

Excellent professionals. Did the job as requested, and give me advice on what was necessary to do. Left my yard clean after the work was done.

Description of Work
Removal of a big tree branch, tree maintenance and yard clean up

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

08/01/2019

They were prompt, professional and reasonable price. They did a great job!

Description of Work
A pine tree about 65 ft tall was removed and cleanup was completed. Tree was close to wires so it was difficult to remove.

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

11/03/2018

Estimate was appropriate, workers were very accommodating and very thorough.

Description of Work
Small tree removal, tree trimming, cleanup of areas.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

10/23/2018

The crew arrived at the time they said (on a Saturday) and inspected the situation. They quoted a price to remove the branch and a quote to remove the tree. We opted to remove the tree. Work was preformed quickly and clean up was perfect. This company is definitely recommendable.

Description of Work
Tree was leaning on our power/cable/telephone wires that go from the power pole to the house. We needed to remove this branch/tree to protect these wires.

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

09/26/2018

I had three large trees to remove from my backyard. Access was difficult. The Sambas team performed amazingly. They got the work done in a very safe and clean and professional manner. When they left, my properly looked beautiful due to their thorough cleanup. Hire these guys. You won't go wrong!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 09/18/2018