Solar Connection

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2010

Servicing Solar Systems Since 1978: Solar Connection is a family owned and operated company. We offer exceptional knowledge and outsatanding service for all solar hot water heating systems; along with a goodwill reputation....

Gearhead Plumbing Heating and A/c Llc

A full service plumbing heating and air conditioning company, serving the south coastal region. Specializing in: Maintenance, installation, and recalibration of high-efficiency Heating and cooling equipment. Plumbing renovations, repairs, and installations. Service, and repairs on existing equipment(plumbing heating and cooling).

SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar

The highest quality solar panels, with the industry's best and longest warranty, expertly installed by the first SunPower Master Dealer in Massachusetts. Let us show you how going solar with SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar is the best option for your wallet, the Earth, and your long-term investment in solar. Don't let all that sunshine go to waste! Serving eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, with offices in Woburn, MA and Sandwich, MA. Locally owned, celebrating 10 years in business in 2019.

SunBug Solar

Massachusetts owned and operated, SunBug has designed and installed over 1,200 solar systems from our offices in Arlington and Westfield Massachusetts. Our integrated approach - from initial education through consultative design to quality installation and ongoing support - has earned SunBug the highest reputation for customer service and a host of satisfied residential and commercial customers.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Changed the pressure tank on system. Purged and recharged the system.

Category water heater repair

04/12/2014

After setting up the initial appointment with Wayne I received a call from Kristen. She went through my system with me on the phone and detailed what I would expect when Wayne came to the house for service. Yesterday Wayne showed up 30 minutes early and ready to get to work. He went through the system with me and patiently answered my questions which I appreciated being not fully confident that th...

Description of Work
Wayne did a complete inspection and service of my unit, answered all my questions and gave me advice on other future services.

Category water heater repair

Solar System Installation, Solar Heating Pool Systems, Maintenance & Repairs, Panel Removal & Re-Installation for roof repairs, Complete System Inspection, Fluid Change, Full System Removals, Free Estimates, Replacement of Solar Equiptment

Photovoltaic Systems