VioClean

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

211 Essex St

Swampscott, MA 01907

VioClean offers a superior non-toxic green cleaning. We specialize in water and sewage cleanup services, carpet, area rugs, upholstery and tile&grout cleaning. We use ONLY odor free, hypo-allergenic, soap free, non-toxic products with no VOCs or hazardous chemicals. We will thoroughly clean your carpet fibers so that your kids and pets can roll around on without any fear of irritating chemical residue or exposure. We always vacuum using a 4 level filtration system cleaning for health. VioClean is a certified firm with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Which means we have taken the time to learn our trade and have qualified through education and examinations to perform our services with the highest standards. Call anytime for a free estimate....

06/20/2017

Donna C.

Everything went well. Vio Cleans swift response the contractor came to install new dry wall, paint and a new hot water heater was installed. I can always depend on VioClean for carpet cleaning, and remediation. They also do dryer duct cleaning, which I'll try next !

Description of Work
My client's hot water heater deterioated. It had been leaking over a long period of time without their notice. I called VioClean and they came immediately, very little time to spare they took care of the area,sprayed for mold that had built up on the bottom of the closets drywall and left a fan to dry out the area for two days.

Category water damage restoration

11/01/2016

Carole H.

Called for an appointment promptly. Got cleaning done within a few days. Arrived on time. Work was done quickly and well.

Description of Work
I've had VioClean clean carpets three times. Twice in my first floor apartment, where my parents live, and upholstery cleaning and carpet in my apartment. They did an excellent job.

10/08/2015

Anthea K.

Trung and his team turned up on time and were very courteous. They worked quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the service and would use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned up after the AC flooded the basement

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

09/29/2015

Richard B.

On short notice, willingly stayed late on New Year's Eve to get the job done. A very dirty basement floor required vacuuming and power washing. Excellent results.

Description of Work
Cleaned a concrete and tile basement floor.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

05/07/2015

Jeanne H.

Went very well. No problems. Efficient Courteous.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

02/06/2015

Richard S.

The people were very punctual, very professional and did the job described on time and within the specified budget.

Description of Work
Cleaned a basement, removed mold from a small portion of our storage, cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

12/13/2014

Ayal N.

After one of toughest, longest winters, the common area carpets of our twelve unit building took a beating. We wanted to have them cleaned without the use of chemicals and we were so happy to find Vioclean. The two gentleman were great, professional, and the carpets look amazing even nearly six months later. I hope we don't have as harsh of a winter again this year but if we do, we'll definitely be hiring Vioclean again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets of all the common areas of our condo building, including stairways.

12/09/2014

Christopher B.

VioClean was very responsive when we left them a message, scheduled a time to come and pick up our rugs and dropped them off when they performed carpet cleaning in our new home. They took the time to review what they were going to do and explained the process, measured and quoted us before performing the service...would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Picked up and cleaned three area rugs, cleaned carpets in three bedrooms and in finished basement, cleaned grout in two of our showers.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, oriental rug cleaning

10/30/2014

Karina R.

The technician was conscientious and courteous. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

10/17/2014

Barbara P.

It was gone close to a week and it was brought back today damaged. When everything was back in place there was a tear in the rug and the delivery man did not notice it. Also, when the delivery man was trying to put the rug on top of the pad he had to lift the couch so he had to maneuver the pad with the couch and the pad crumbled up and ripped in several spots. The delivery man stated that the owner should have sent two men to do the job instead of just him. I spoke with the owner and he said to bring the rug back to him. The owner then called me and he stated he is not taking responsibility for the rug and said that it was already damaged. He stated that the cleaning brought the tear out of the rug. I know that it was not there when it was sent off and the owner advised me that it went unnoticed because the delivery man and the cleaner were not trained to notice the issue. He informed me that the rug was coming apart at the seam. I feel that if that was the case then it should have been brought to my attention. Update: Trung called back and reimbursed me for the cost of a new pad. His delivery person Jeff, returned with a second person making it easier to move the couch and place the rug and pad back without any further damage to the pad. He aslo discounted the cost of cleaning the carpet. I feel satisfied with the outcome.

Description of Work
I hired the company to remove area rug to clean it.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thank you for the feedback… As discussed with client or turn time is 7 days this rug was picked up 10/10/14 and return 10/17/14. This particular rug is deteriorating from water or urine from her pets as you can see visible staining all the way through the backside all over the rug (see photos in link), this causes delaminating of seams and weakens the rug overtime. The seams of the rug were more noticeable after the cleaning as the face yarn piles are fluffed up after a thorough cleaning and no longer matted down. We highlighted all the seams in every corner of the rug and pointed them out to client once matted down they are no longer visible. Unfortunately we did not know her rug was deteriorating from the inside and the seams are starting to get weak and are more visible with agitation. It is fully disclosed to all customers which she read and signed the service agreement line 7. The customer will not hold the company or agent of the company responsible for FABRIC TEARS due to light, age, weak or DETERIORATED materials.

06/30/2014

JOHN K.

They were very good. they were neat and clean. The staff was very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpeting

06/12/2014

Paul M.

Cleaning wall to wall carpet throughout the house. Took away an area carpet, cleaned it and returned it. Prompt, professional and friendly. They did a great job and they even went above and beyond cleaning the area rug by cleaning it top and bottom. I intend to use them again.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

03/09/2014

Matthew C.

Came out a couple of hours after I called when another company cancelled on short notice and made arrangements to come out the next day - a Saturday. Arrived on time, took as long as they said and charged the estimated price which was less than the original vendor. Given that they accommodated my request for a quick turnaround and had a very large job to complete in a short window of time, the overall results were excellent.

Description of Work
Clean/sanitize entire house as part of prep for rehab.

11/23/2013

yeva W.

The gentleman from Vioclean came on time and did a great job with our light grey carpet. He managed to get all the stains out. The cleaning was done in the morning and the carpet was mostly dry by the evening. It was completely dry the next day. I worried that the cleaning might leave a chemical smell in the house but was pleasantly surprised to find the cleaned room with only a light fresh scent. The cleaning took a little over an hour.

Description of Work
Vioclean cleaned the living room carpet.

09/26/2013

Karen T.

I had no idea my tile could look so good. Prompt, professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned tile floor and falls in bathroom, and walls/backsplash in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile

08/09/2013

Jennifer D.

At the recommendation of a friend I call because I had extensive water damage throughout several rooms. The arrived within hours. I appreciated Trung's professionalism and knowledge. They cleaned everything up, explained the whole process and was fantastic about dealing with my insurance company. He is SUPER responsive. His employees are also very courteous and professional. Just read the other reviews...Vioclean is straight As across the board! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Large water loss A+

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

07/22/2013

Jill W.

Great! I would definitely recommend highly and use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpet in two rooms and hallway/stairs and also cleaned recliner chair that was covered in cat hair.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/11/2013

Maryann Z.

Excellent service Excellent recommendation for floor

Description of Work
installed flooring- gave an excellent recommendation also removed floor

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor

07/10/2013

Elizabeth S.

The clean carpets and sofa look great! Service was prompt and professional, and we liked that we were given information about the safety of the green products being used. We truly appreciate the fact that the rooms were measured again, rather than going by my estimates, and that the actual fee was less than quoted!

Description of Work
They cleaned 2 carpets and a recliner sofa

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/03/2013

Darragh C.

I had a large wall-to-wall carpet shampoo and three large area rugs cleaned. The wall-to-wall carpet was a mess (I have pets and some clumsy residents!) and the VioClean representative did an excellent job both cleaning and explaining how the process worked. Because the stains were so bad, he highlighted how remnants could re-appear after a while. It has now been a couple of weeks and the rug still looks great. The three large area rugs were picked up by two additional representatives and taken to their workshop. These were returned the next week and look wonderful. They did all the moving of the furniture and returning of things. All were very professional and I will cal them back in the future.

Description of Work
cleaned rugs

05/11/2013

Terrance W.

There was 1 employee who was very professional, organized and thorough. Pretreated any stains he noticed orthat we asked to be. Placed thin plastic sheet under end table legs to prevent any staining from wood onto rug. We did not move any furniture, but cleared as much as we could off of rugs. Would use again in future.

Description of Work
We had our wall to wall carpets cleaned in living room, dining room and master bedroom.

05/03/2013

Christopher C.

It was a great experience. Everything worked out well. We will be hiring them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for three rooms of carpet cleaning. We also had them clean the carpets in a couple of extra rooms.

04/16/2013

Jeff H.

There were streaks left in the carpet when it dried. I called after the carpet dried. The company was responsive and did the cleaning again. The technician said perhaps the filters were not clean the first time. This resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Two year old wall to wall light beige carpet was cleaned, including stairs. There were no stains, but the traffic areas showed some light soiling. The technician arrived on time, was friendly and worked quickly. However, when the carpet dried it looked worse than before cleaning as it showed strips of dark and light throughout the areas cleaned.

04/01/2013

PETER D.

They did satisfactory work taking into consideration it was a white rug in the basement. They operator was pleasant. He cleaned up afterward. The "B" grade is not about the operator, but the carpet was difficult to work with.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for carpet cleaning. They cleaned a white carpet for me.

12/28/2012

Robert B.

The technician arrived about 10 minutes late, but he called an hour earlier to tell me. very polite and thorough. Sofa came out great!

Description of Work
Clean a 7' micro-suede sofa.

Category upholstery cleaning

Aspen Environmental

We provide disinfectant cleaning and sanitary fogging and are capable of disinfecting against human coronavirus (covid-19). We have the professional certifications and experience not only for remediating mold, but for taking the corrective measures to ensure it doesn't happen again. Fully certified and insured. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE OR CONSULTATION TODAY AT: (617)-957-0045.

Newton Fire and Flood Inc.

Newtown Fire and Flood specializes in being a one-stop shop for all water damage, fire damage, Mold testing and Mold remediation problems. After a flood or fire, they also do the repairs of your home to complete the job - making them a true one stop shop. Phil, the owner and operator, answers the phone and takes care of the problem with his team. Newtown Fire and Flood won't leave a job until you are completely satisfied and will work with you and your insurance company after the job to complete the process. We are a 24 hour emergency service company, so if you have an immediate problem and need some help in an emergency, please give us a call! We look forward to working with you! Serving all of New England with offices in Southshore, Northshore, and Wooster - as well as greater Boston. Additional DBA - Newton Fire and Flood Inc.

Jp Tile Corp

I have 10 years of experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in tile services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

Water and Sewage Cleanup, Mold testing & remediation,Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.