Stone Wall Designers Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2013

4.4

Stone Wall Designers is a hardscaping and landscaping design company servicing New England for over a decade. Our passion is creating great designs for your front and back yard projects. Our expert installers are trained in the highest quality innovative systems. Our improvements to your outside living environment will exceed your expectations. We are a certified installer for all the top paving systems....

The Irrigation Company

Craig Zottoli founded The Irrigation Company to service the irrigation needs of central Massachusetts and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to beautify residential properties through quality lawn and shrub irrigation. Using the latest technology in the industry, we aim to have as little impact as possible while yeilding the greatest results. We are a full-time shop servicing clients, whatever the size of the project, all year round. We build irrigation systems that conserve water and automate the process of caring for lawns. Very little needs to be done on the part of our clients to achieve a healthy landscape. We coordinate with the town, take all necessary measurements and arrange for a licensed plumber to complete the hookup with your plumbing system. Our state of the art equipment allows us to be efficient and available at all times. It also allows us to spend more time getting to know the needs of each particular lawn and customize the system accordingly.

Premier Pavers & Hardscape Co

At Premier Pavers & Hardscape Co., we create the hardscapes that define exquisite gardens, leading the way to beautiful homes. Ian Forman & the Premier Paver & Hardscape Co team have been transforming & beautifying homes in Massachusetts since 2002 with the professional installation of gorgeous concrete paver driveways, walkways, patios & pooldecks. In addition, our highly qualified masons build beautiful natural fieldstone walls and mortarless retaining walls, bluestone and granite steps, walkways and terraces.

Ebenezer Landscape Inc

We are a family company that offers a variety of lawn care, landscaping and outdoor designing services. We are proud to provide services to meet your full satisfaction whether your reside in Framingham, MA or in nearby Metrowest area towns. Whether you are a residential customer, commercial establishment, independent contractor or company, we will provide our best service to satisfy your particular needs. 10 years of experience.

Offers by Ebenezer Landscape Inc on Angi

03/10/2016

After completing new steps I asked again and again in text messages for Ezra to replace my grey painted railing. He replied at least six times that he would be there next week or soon. He didn't act for six months and when he finally did he wanted $250 more to install my railing. He had not mentioned that before in all our conversations. I had no choice than to except because he said he would be r...

Description of Work
rebuild steps and stone walls

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel

Hello [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations on the railing part of our last project, I have been fair with you on everything that I wrote on the contract with you on the landscaping project, and on the Railing part of it, I have records on my texts suggesting you to find an Iron [Member Name Removed] and you insisted on having me do it, so please unders...

04/02/2015

Category landscaping,masonry

12/28/2014

Ezra was great to work with. Very accommodating. All the guys worked very hard and the wall came out great. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I had a 40 foot stone wall built.

Category landscaping

11/26/2014

Description of Work
Very high quality work. Demolished and rebuilt a retaining wall and stone walkway, installed water drains around the house, and did various other masonry repairs. We get lots of compliments about the wall.

Category landscaping,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping

01/18/2013

Overall they were excellent, they worked start to finish with no interruptions. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Stone Wall designer owner Ezra came to our place giving us a prompt estimate. The price was ok; he wasn't the cheapest guy. But he seems to have all the equipment and knowledge. He gave us awesome ideas on how to incorporate a new patio, to a fire pit and a little stone wall. They started working when they said they would. They were professionals at what they do, and they clean after themselves everyday. After the job was done, the results were amazing lots of compliments from the neighbors. They cover old stairs that we had and they even install a proper drain system for the house no charge. Highly recommend them.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

Masonry, hardscape design, tree services, outdoor living, engineering, landscape lighting & lawn irrigation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available