ASH-GO CHIMNEY

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2005

all phases of chimney maintenance and repair. Custom jobs and jobs over $500 a third down is required. cash/check only...

Masstone Landscape Construction Inc.

Since 2006, Mass Stone Landscape Construction has been committed in providing our customers with the very best in landscape construction. From your driveway to your backyard patio, Mass Stone uses only quality products and the latest installation techniques in order to turn our customers' ideas into reality. Locally owned and operated in Massachusetts, our clients have learned to expect a high level of quality and customer service, which comes free of charge. Communication is key in any job, so we listen to our clients first to find the right solutions always keeping our customers updated throughout the construction process. - BBB Accredited Business - Fully Insured Company. - 10+ years of residential and commercial landscaping design & construction. - Free Estimates. - No trip charges. - Warranty Available.

Lopez Brothers Masonry Landscaping Irrigation

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ebenezer Landscape Inc

We are a family company that offers a variety of lawn care, landscaping and outdoor designing services. We are proud to provide services to meet your full satisfaction whether your reside in Framingham, MA or in nearby Metrowest area towns. Whether you are a residential customer, commercial establishment, independent contractor or company, we will provide our best service to satisfy your particular needs. 10 years of experience.

Offers by Ebenezer Landscape Inc on Angi

02/16/2021

This is a good review in the end... The actual visit and subsequent sweep turned out to be not so great. Ash-Go had sent a young guy to my job and my gut told me he was not very good and maybe not too knowledgeable. I waited a month to write a review so that I could have another company come in and do another check; as I suspected the person Ash-Go had sent did not do the job right. I called and s...

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate and respect all our customers and certainly appreciate the updated review. We are not perfect but being consumers too, we want to work with contractors that are honest and accept responsibility. So many (contractors) don't work this way and it gives all of us in the service industry a bad name.

10/31/2020

Unfortunately work was not completed. Person who set up appointment was super nice, 2 guys who showed up at my house on time were nice, although they didn’t bother to wipe their feet and dragged wet leaves into my house. Guys showed up and after fiddling around with my pellet stove insert for about 20 mins they informed me they didn’t have proper Tools to do the job. They put everything back toget...

Description of Work
Chimney cleaned

03/26/2020

every thing went good. the were on time and told me everything that they wre going to do. they cleaned up after themself.

Description of Work
take out old liner and replace with new one.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

04/30/2019

Jim sounds very nice, though. He cut a corner and did not work properly. I suggested him to correct his silly jobs. Unfortunately, he never answer back to me. Only after 6 months, look at my chimney and how terrible he has covered up.

Description of Work
1. Grind out and repoint all blown mortar joints on chimney exterior with new mortar / 2. Parge top 2 courses as discussed with new mortar / 3. Remove all moss and debris and apply 2 coats of chimney saver waterproofing to entire exterior of chimney to top and prevent saturation leaks and masonry damage.

Category chimney repair

02/11/2019

Went well. Had to reschedule a few times due to snow, but eventually connected. Was a relief to know the metal flue was in fine shape and after cleaning, we felt confident to have large, hot fires!

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

11/21/2018

He was right on time, did a thorough inspection including a visual inspection of the cap. He could have told us it needed cleaning since it was an old house and we hadn’t had the chimney inspected before but he was honest that it did not need to be cleaned.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection (for potential cleaning)

Category chimney sweep","chimney cap contractor","chimney repair contractor","fireplace company

02/12/2018

Great service. Johnny inspected and gave me a detailed assessment of the situation. He brought in drop cloths to protect our floor and prevent any dust from escaping into our room. He was pleasant and professional. I will recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

Category chimney sweep","chimney repair contractor

02/08/2018

Fine. He did it all from the fireplace (it was around 10° outside). He said they have new equipment now that keeps them from having to do it down the chimney near as much. He did a good job cleaning up too. I'll give him an A for quality, though it would really be hard to tell how good of a job he did up the flue. He certainly put in the effort.

Description of Work
Sweep the chimney.

01/09/2018

It went great. James was right on time, very professional and did a great job. We are going to have him come back in the Spring to do some flashing work on our chimney and button up a few things that could use a little maintenance.

Description of Work
Had our wood stove flue cleaned.

12/17/2017

Ash-Go was responsive and prompt all the way around; returning calls, keeping me updated and showing up for flue cleaning as scheduled. In this day and age that alone is worth some bucks. The chimney sweep was efficient and new his job.

Description of Work
Fireplace and oil burner flue cleaning.

Category chimney sweep

cleaning, caps, liners, woodstove/pellet installs, all phases of masonry repair/construction, repointing, brick replacement, rebuilds, flashing, waterproofing, animal removal. Other: dryer vents cleaned, step/wall repair/stonework, gutter cleaning