Allcrest Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2012

6 Middlemost Way

Stow, MA 01775

Allcrest Construction comes with over 20 years Experience, Expertise and Professionalism....

03/11/2016

Victoria W.

Description of Work
Finished a basement. They did a beautiful job, and now we have a great space for our teenage sons to hang out with their friends, playing pool, video games, and music. Time and his crew were professional, prompt, and very responsive to any concerns I had, as well as being very respectful of our home. I couldn't be happier with the work we had done!

Category decks, siding, home builders, basement remodeling

07/01/2013

Katrina C.

Tim and his crew were quick to respond to our request for an estimate on a 16 x 16 ft composite deck in Maynard. Tim was very friendly and his was the best offer by far in terms of price. We also liked the material and the color he had to offer for the composite. While we faced a few minor unexpected adjustments to our deck design mid-project, Tim was very forthcoming about the reasons why the changes had to be made and he even gave us a discount on the additional changes because they were not in the original design. As it turns out, we preferred the changes and are really satisfied with the job they did for us. And despite the terrible weather they had to deal with, the Allcrest crew were able to complete everything in a quick, professional and timely manner. We would definitely recommend Allcrest Construction to others and will probably be using them again in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Deck construction (16' x 16' composite)

Category decks

06/19/2013

sue S.

Description of Work

Category decks, remodeling, siding, home builders, basement remodeling

11/13/2012

sue S.

Before Angies List you had to get references to find a decent contractor. Well I lucked out. I found Allcrest and now I can spread the word even faster. This is what you look for when you want something done to your home. The company is small and with that you get very personal service. They are thorough and the craftsmanship is second to none. I highly recommend using them for any project!

Description of Work
I use Allcrest for everything. Over the years they have done a variety of things including residing my house, replaced windows, remodeled my bathroom, put a deck on the back of my house and finished my basement. I will never use anyone else.

Category decks, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling, basement remodeling

desousa construction inc

Desousa construction inc is a company the gives our customer overview of services and products. we have a fair price for each job, we are in the business since 2014 not a large company but very responsible.

OD CONSTRUCTION INC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Construction and Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Complete Roofing Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in complete Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Our Services include: Siding, Windows, Decks, Remodels, Additions, kitchens and Bathrooms.