Allcrest Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2012

Allcrest Construction comes with over 20 years Experience, Expertise and Professionalism....

POWER CONSTRUCTION ROOFING & SIDING CORP

Power Construction has been Roofing Service Contractor for over 10 years. We offer new roof, roof replacement and roof repairs for homes and business in all MA area. Power Construction is a full service contractor that offers not only roofing services, but Siding, Gutters, Chimney, Snow Service and some Home Repairs. We are fully bonded and insured.

Offers by POWER CONSTRUCTION ROOFING & SIDING CORP on Angi

03/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a basement. They did a beautiful job, and now we have a great space for our teenage sons to hang out with their friends, playing pool, video games, and music. Time and his crew were professional, prompt, and very responsive to any concerns I had, as well as being very respectful of our home. I couldn't be happier with the work we had done!

CATEGORY decks,siding,home builders,basement remodeling

07/01/2013

Tim and his crew were quick to respond to our request for an estimate on a 16 x 16 ft composite deck in Maynard. Tim was very friendly and his was the best offer by far in terms of price. We also liked the material and the color he had to offer for the composite. While we faced a few minor unexpected adjustments to our deck design mid-project, Tim was very forthcoming about the reasons why the cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck construction (16' x 16' composite)

CATEGORY decks

06/19/2013

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,home builders,basement remodeling

11/13/2012

Before Angies List you had to get references to find a decent contractor. Well I lucked out. I found Allcrest and now I can spread the word even faster. This is what you look for when you want something done to your home. The company is small and with that you get very personal service. They are thorough and the craftsmanship is second to none. I highly recommend using them for any project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Allcrest for everything. Over the years they have done a variety of things including residing my house, replaced windows, remodeled my bathroom, put a deck on the back of my house and finished my basement. I will never use anyone else.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Our Services include: Siding, Windows, Decks, Remodels, Additions, kitchens and Bathrooms.