Boston Landscape Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2007

Design ,Install and Maintain. We Work closely with clients to meet their project goals and budgets. Address any issues that come up before,during and AFTER the job promptly....

Marckini's Property Services

I am the owner and operator of my business. I have been providing services for 9 years. I provide interior and exterior painting. I stain furniture, decks, fences, and molding. I also do landscape work from yard clean ups, mowing, mulching, tree removal, and stump removal. In the winter, I have two trucks with snow plows. I can clear sidewalks, walkways, and driveways. I provide rock salt. Do you have unwanted junk in your home or garage? I am able to remove any unwanted items from your home. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Elmer Landscaping

Landscaping and hardscaping is our specialty. We can breathe new life into your outdoor living area and have always treated every new project as if it were our own. Contact us now so we can start planning your new landscape!

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt and masonry needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

11/18/2014

Things haven't yet come to fruition, but Steve was prompt, personable, responsive and honest. I hope we can work together in the spring.

Description of Work
Came to house, reviewed landscaping project.

Category landscaping

10/20/2014

It's went great. Very detail oriented and professional.

Description of Work
Massive overgrown shrub removal, stump removal, tear up and remove asphalt, built landscape timber retaining walls (made former ugly asphalt retaining slopes beautiful), stone dust parking area and walkways with cobblestone edging. Pave driveway.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

10/20/2014

Our yard is a very difficult yard. After 4 years of trying to maintain it on our own (and failing), we reached out to Boston Landscape Co. Now, our yard is beautiful! Sometimes they're overbooked and don't make it when we expect them too, but usually come within the week. Good pricing, and great job when they come!

Description of Work
Spring clean up. Yard maintenance every 3 weeks.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/06/2014

WeWe called four or five companies for estimates. We read and researched all the compnies and Boston landscape came though with solid reviews. We made the appointment for an estimate for plants, new topsoil, grass, ( sod) and removal of the yews. It was a shock when they finished the first day! The yews had been there for years and now gone; the locations showed open space under the windows! They ...

Description of Work
Remove 4 yews ( at least 20 years old) all the grass and plants, prepare the old soil with new. They had to had add fertilizers all to the front of the house. We just had to replace the stairs and porch as the bricks were crumbling. Hence, everything in the front of the house was destroyed by the mason company; nothing deliberate but always happens !

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,masonry,mulch

07/14/2014

What a transformation!! Boston Landscape took our tired looking front yard and made it into a lovely English garden! Steve understood what our vision was and helped us pick flowers and greens that would compliment each other. The staff worked quickly and confidently and was able to complete the job in just one day! Boston Landscape did an amazing job and we would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Re-organized mulch beds and planted an amazing array of new flowers and plants.

Category landscaping,mulch

Commercial landscaping, residential landscaping, Irrigation specialists,masonry services and commercial snow plowing to commercial property owners, condominium associations, apartment complexes.

If you need a referral for sub-contractors we work closely with, we are happy to supply you that information.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available