Aaron Plumbing, Heating and Contracting

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2009

PO Box 80250

Stoneham, MA 02180

Licensed plumber answers your call. We offer licensed and insured plumbers, carpenters and electricians to renovate bathrooms and kitchens. Same day water heater replacements before 12pm possible. Plumbing installations and repairs. Serving North of Boston and Beyond since 1977.Family Owned & Operated...

08/31/2019

Dj R.

Great service. Jay gave me a timeframe and got here right at beginning. Very personable n friendly. Fixed issue very quickly. Will use Aaron Plumbing again in the future. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Sink drain pipe repair

08/17/2018

Elizabeth T.

excellent service, reasonable rates. Recommend!!!!!

Description of Work
toilet problem

04/25/2017

THERESA B.

It went fantastic. Aaron plumbers is a small (father and son) shop. They were very responsive to our query, provided a general quote on the phone, then scheduled a job scope out visit then an install visit that mutually worked for us. The work was just great and they arranged disposal of the old items at a reasonable cost. They also replaced our hot water heater on an emergency in January 2016 and we were very satisfied. We will continue to call Aaron plumbers for all our similar plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We just needed a new toilet and bathroom vanity installed that we had bought at home depot.

10/22/2013

Michelle F.

It went great. Our kitchen sink had been leaking into the cabinet below for a week or two and finally seemed time to get it fixed, so I called Aaron plumbing and he (the son) said he could be there in an hour. He was right on time, and though he groaned when he saw that the fixtures had been done "the easy way" 12 years ago, he was able to replace the older pipes and connections with a simpler system and put in a new in-sinkerator disposal in an hour or so. I printed out the $50 coupon they offered through Angie's list and he honored that right away. He also gave me a quick estimate on another larger plumbing job having to do with our heating system that will help me gage the price from the other heating contractor coming tomorrow. I have no real idea about how much a plumbing job should cost, but he spent an hour of labor and fixed the problem and we got a new $150 disposal and other parts for $435 (after Angie's list coupon). Considering that another contractor (Drain-pro) simply unclogged a bathroom sink with a snake for $125 last week, and considering the promptness, this fix seems to be priced fairly. Aaron plumbing has also responded very quickly and effectively to our calls in the past- fixing an emergency frozen baseboard pipe within hours last winter.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking plumbing pipes and fittings under kitchen sink, put in new disposal unit.

08/02/2013

Jerry V.

As usual a great job by Aaron Plumbing! The son of the owner, Jay picked up the call and I explained to him that I had a broken pipe. He got me through the shutting off of the correct valve and set up a time later that afternoon to come and fix it. They were 10 mins early and fixed it in short order. Amazingly enough, I didn't have to clean up after they left as they left it cleaner than they found it. I highly recommend Aaron for a job well done, his timely taking of my call and his being professional, on time and did a great job at a reasonable price and left the area clean.

Description of Work
I had a broken water pipe and he came and fixed it the same day!

07/31/2013

Kathleen A A.

he did the. job effectively, but his charge of $400 for on,e hour of work using less than $50 of material was ridiculous.

Description of Work
he replaced 2 plumbing joints using 2 90 degree bends, 2 one foot lengths of copper tubing and 2 straight joiners. It took him about one hour and he charged me $4000.

07/08/2013

Lore N.

Without knowing anything about my particular installation other than that it had been done 2 years ago, provider stated that my Miele dishwasher's reports of drain problems couldn't possibly due to the plumbing. Of course Miele repairman said just the opposite. I'm left holding the bag. I also asked about fixing a water cutoff valve (Watts Intelliflow) that had failed. This would involve both electrical and plumbing, which providers advertising implied would not be a problem, but provider said that it would take too long for him to figure it out and that he was too busy. Call someone else. Again I was left holding the bag.

Category appliance repair,electrician,plumbing,drain cleaning

03/29/2013

Carrie G.

We discovered that all the shut off valves in the house we just purchased did not work. We called Aaron's the next day and they worked us into a busy scheduled day. They fixed all the shut off valves for us and even added a second shut off valve. They even arrived to the appointment before we did to meet them and they completed the job within an hour to and hour and half. They were a lifesaver to us and we are very happy with their work.

Description of Work
The repaired our shut off valves.

03/13/2013

RADONNA C.

Amazing! Called these guys last night around 8-9 pm. They just left (8:30 am) and everything is fixed! They were very courteous, explained the procedure and possible problems and gave me a price before they started work. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking valve on a toilet that my hubby had (ahem) tried to repair.

11/19/2012

sharon R.

These guys were amazing. They actually answered the phone on a Sunday night during a Pats game when our hot water heater decided to stop working. They were here with a new replacement by 7:30 the next morning and completed the job within 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

J M L Electric, Inc.

JML Electric Co, is a established business since 2003 who specializes in NEW construction, remodels and renovations throughout Massachusetts.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    Wallace Electrical Co

At Wallace Electrical Co., we prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. This means that our team of professionals will always go the extra mile with our electrical services to make sure that your experience with us is like no other. ||Address: 1 Tech Valley Rd, #2302, Westford, MA 01886, USA

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover, American Express

Plumbing installations & repairs; natural gas, propane and electric hot water heaters; complete repair and installation service; leaky pipe repair; any types of sinks, faucets & fixtures; disposals, dishwashers and ice makers; tub and shower valves; toilets; washer machine valves; drain cleaning; sewage injectors and sump pumps; oil and natural gas boilers; all gas appliances; indirect fired hot water heaters; baseboard and radiators; circulator pumps and valves, remodeling-kitchen & bathroom.

HVAC