SONTAG PUMP COMPANY

Founded 1941 • With Angi since December 2003

Well drilling, residential/commercial/irrigation; Well pump installations; Water testing; Filters-all kinds; Hydrofracking; Sump pumps...

Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc.

Pump & Well Repair Service, water filtration, water softener service, sales, repairs

Offers by Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc. on Angi

07/26/2018

After 24 years, our well died. The original installer had long since retired and closed the company so I found Steven Sontag on AL. He answered the phone, on a Saturday morning at 10:30, on the second ring. With the information I was able to provide, he determined that a new motor, and likely the pump as well, would need replacement. Unfortunately, the motor/pump combination I had was rather unusu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed submersible pump replaced.

03/27/2017

Steve was prompt, courteous and efficient. He investigated the situation, analysed the problem, and discussed the status and various options with me. We agreed to go ahead to remedy the problem, Steve and his apprentices went home to get his backhoe, and they fixed the problem the same afternoon. His bill was very reasonable, given the time spent. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an examination of our well pump to determine the cause of falling water pressure in the house.

02/20/2017

Amazing. Steve Sontag was prompt in responding and got a filtering system installed for us very quickly! He was easy to work with, flexible, gave us smart recommendations. Working with him is a pleasure, and our water quality is fixed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed previous water reports by labs, tested water himself, recommended water treatment method and equipment, installed sanitizer/filter/softener.

CATEGORY water softeners

03/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company is FANTASTIC! We had to have a new well drilled on our property and they performed an outstanding job from beginning to end. I would rate them A++ if I could!

08/25/2014

He was very prompt and he worked on the well the very next day after coming out and then was finished. We didn't have to wait at all. He was very polite and answered all our questions. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a well outside for our water and the pipe has to come up out of the ground and that's what they go down and fix. The other company didn't do it right.

CATEGORY wells

Service calls regarding pump problems or filter problems.

septic pumps