Color Works

22 E Park Rd

Sterling, MA 01564

05/14/2014

Jason S.

Description of Work
They came in and completed the work per their quote (price wise). They were exceptionally fast and did an excellent job, completing the job a few hours earlier than quoted. Its now a year later and the walls still look fantastic.

Category interior painters

05/12/2004

BARBARA C.

WE HAVE USED HIM IN THE PAST, THE QUALITY WAS GOOD, BUT HE DOESN'T DO A LOT OF PREPARATION OF THE WOOD SURFACE. HE IS VERY PERSONABLE AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE IN THE HOUSE.

Description of Work
RE-TEXTURED THE CEILING, REPAIRED PLASTER CRACKS, REPAINTED CEILING AND PAINTED WALLS AND TRIM.

Category interior painters

Barrera Brothers' Painting

Three Tree Home Improvements Inside & Out

I consider myself a small project specialist, but also provide a deep skillset for remodeling projects. I help homeowners maintain, upgrade and improve their homes. I care and make sure the job is done correctly and offer a 3 year warranty on all my services. I don't do everything, I do a lot! If you have a punch list, I'm your guy!

Offers by Three Tree Home Improvements Inside & Out on Angi
    Pontes Painting INC

We have the experience and expertise to get your project done right the first time-- no punch lists, no call backs, no issues-- we care as much about our work as you care about your home. If you are serious about what you want done, we're serious about doing it; just ask us, and we'll show you