STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

1160 BAY ST

Springfield, MA 01109

Landscape Design and Construction...

11/05/2021

mary ann C.

Steve Roberts was wonderful to work with! He is a total professional in every way. Our home had been under renovation and our lawn and garden were destroyed. Steve and his crew worked hard to get it ready for our move in date. They are a full service company and built beautiful new stone walkways, a gorgeous patio, planted trees and grass. They also installed landscaping lights in the garden.It is all beautifully done. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend this company and will always use them for any further work.

Description of Work
We need a complete landscaping project

02/20/2014

Joseph C.

They did a great job and Stephen and his staff have done a solid job standing behind the work done to this day. I'd recommend Stephen and his team.

Description of Work
Stephen and his team corrected a driveway/rear yar drainage problem and installed a new driveway for me in 2010.

10/23/2012

Mario P.

They were punctual and very professional when it came to returning my calls and showing up when they said they would. They worked with my Tree company to clear the space. I was VERY impressed with the care that they took to make sure to NOT damage my lawn as they drove a Bobcat back there - and only moved it a few feet at a time - laying plywood boards on my lawn a few feet at a time to move the Bobcat to my backyard - without leaving any marks. They performed the initial clearing services I needed, then my tree guys came in, and then they came back a few days later to finish the rest of the job. The cleaned up after themselves and were very professional. Would recommend them to anyone and would gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Cleared out some overgrowth in my backyard and sprayed to kill the overgrowth. Brought in some fill and level the land, put rocks and barrier around my shed and planted grass in the new area (which is taking well now)

Dukes Waste Management & More

Where customers become friends! Dukes LLC provides residential and commercial services in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. Dukes LLC provides a variety of services such as: Tree work Junk removal Demolition Snow removal Carpentry Roofing Masonry Pressure washing Home improvement Bobcat service Hauling Grading Landscaping We take pride in providing great service at a fair price. We are proactive to our customers needs. Please give us a call.

Rolando Landscaping

Over the last 18 years, our mission has been to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. From pavers and retaining walls to a new garden bed, we complete your project with pride. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Black Lab Landscapes & Contacting Co.

Hi, my name is Johnny, owner of black lab landscapes and contracting company. I just wanted to reach out to the local community, as I’ve just moved here, to establish myself and inform everyone that he top quality landscaping company is now in the local area. I am currently hiring, there would be a two week trial phase to establish a pay scale, the pay scale would be dialed in based off performance efficiency, experience, skills and knowledge, and proper conduct. Along with an hourly rate, the job includes performance based incentives, which contribute a portion or percentage of the total profit to your paycheck, so as to hey people properly in these hard times, and to encourage high-quality hard work. I have one full-time, and one part time position open. The probationary period of two weeks would start at 15 an hour, and performance based incentives would begin immediately. After two weeks of evaluation, they would be anywhere from $16-$22 an hour. Must have a vehicle, be punctual, or live within 10 miles of me if I’m picking you up every day. I’m looking for someone money hungry, who wants to execute jobs with mastery efficiency and skill, and makes a ton of money Statement: if you’re looking for a refined, sure - handed approach to solving your life’s dirtier problems, look no further. Black Lab Landscapes is an environmentally friendly, proficient, and thorough company - full of hard workers. We preform a wide range of much needed tasks such as, landscaping, hardscape, tree and brush removal (including hazardous removal of poison ivy, oak, and sumac), firewood, junk removal and salvage, pest control and non lethal trapping, power washing (cars, driveways and sidewalks, siding, etc.), painting, carpentry and deck building, lawn maintenance, and mulching. Our products are sourced locally, we recycle plants, flowers, bushes, and some trees. We save otherwise perfectly healthy plant life destined for disposal, and pass only the best to our customers, only after consent of course. Perfectly new product is available for installation. Lastly, any major project or installation qualifies the client for the installation of one free tree on their property to negate the carbon effects of the underlying work. And we GUARANTEE quality satisfaction, we won’t leave until the job’s done right. With our local community in mind, Black Lab also does community outreach. We put our feelers out, and give the those who’re currently unemployed, or facing economical distress a chance earn extra money by offering them odd jobs. We are fairly priced, using an estimate formula, which all clients are welcome to assess, that is as easy on the wallet as it is to understand. (Any job over $1000 qualifies the client for one free tree planting from a select list, one planting from a select list, or a free power washing session. ) * 5% discount for any client who leaves an honest to review on Nextdoor, and/orandrea.com * estimates are scheduled for 30 minute sessions, and will not exceed 45 minutes * clients over 30 miles away must pay a $30.00 gas fee to receive an in person estimate, if not must perform the estimate via virtual call *clients over 30 miles away must are required to pay a $30.00 fuel fee, for every day of the project where travel is necessary *projects $2,500 or under are expected to be paid in a half and half method, $1,250, by the day the work is scheduled to begin at the latest, and the latter half of the payment is due upon completion of work *projects $2,500.00^ are flexible, and payment arrangements are available * Book your fall cleanups now, and receive a 6% discount on final price of the project. *please leave a review, following service! And get a 5% discount *fall services include clean ups, and we will also setup your fall and Halloween decor inside and out! Call today!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available
    1 YEAR WARRANTY

Landscape design and construction.

lawn mowing and fertilization.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const

How is STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const overall rated?

STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const open?

STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const is open:

Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 AM

What payment options does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const provide

STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offer free estimates?

Yes, STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offers free project estimates.

Does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offer a senior discount?

No, STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const does not offer a senior discount.

Does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offer emergency services?

Yes, STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const?

No, STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const does not offer warranties.

What services does STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offer?

STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const offers the following services: Landscape design and construction.

Are there any services STEPHEN A ROBERTS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and Const does not offer?

lawn mowing and fertilization.