East Springfield Veterinary Hospital Inc

With Angi since February 2012

525 Page Blvd

Springfield, MA 01104

Additional contact names - Denise Chiminiello, Andrew Hersman....

08/28/2016

Lori L.

I have used East Springfield's Veterinary services for all of our dogs for the past 20+ years. They are very caring and very knowledgeable. I have had 2 dogs test positive for Lyme Disease, and with their care were ultimately cured and tested negative. One of my dogs had severe arthritis, and with their treatment suggestions, we were able to give our dog monthly injections which made his twilight years less painful and more active.

Description of Work
Veterinary care for dogs

12/03/2015

Donna P.

Description of Work
They were very companionate with the situation and I would definitely use them again.

06/29/2015

Bill M.

Description of Work
3 shots, stool test & medicine.

06/18/2014

daniel K.

Description of Work
Dr. Hersman is a very capable vet and I trust him implicitly. His staff is top notch and they are all extremely caring and compassionate.

06/09/2014

DONNA D.

I just like that they are very nice people.

Description of Work
All her shots, all her blood work.

04/13/2013

Donna T.

Dr. Andrew Hurstman at East Springfield Veterinary Hospital Inc treats my dog. I'm there every couple of months. I have actually seen him for a long time. My first dog went to his father and we've just continued going. They are really good with the pets. He is really gentle and everyone in the office is really nice. They are there for emergencies. They are close by, they are handy. I like them and they are good with my dog.

Description of Work
I take my dog to East Springfield Veterinary Hospital Inc every couple of months.

05/25/2012

Aida D.

whet very well. they walk up to the dogs and talk to them also pets them so they can get comfortable and once they enter the room the vet tech take there temp and then the vet comes in. they also gives them treats.

Description of Work
I have two dogs and they had there yearly checkup, blood work,shots and was also getting one year supply of heart guard.my dogs like them and the are very pet friendly. I am very glad I changed from there prior vet.

02/17/2012

Jana O.

They are wonderful and I want to recommend them. They are fantastic and caring. They are pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
I go there to take my pet(s).

Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming

Veterinary including surgery, radiology, ultrasound & grooming.