Clean 2 the Max Cleaning Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2014

Clean2 The Max Cleaning Service is a professional residential and commercial cleaning company. Established in 2011, we are fully insured and bonded. As a locally owned and operated company that places emphasis on excellence and values integrity, we treat your home as if it is our own. We offer a

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

house cleaning (24)floor cleaning (12)carpet cleaning (9)

06/17/2022

kari A.

We have used Juliet and her team before and were always very pleased with the job. Unfortunately today although the house was cleaned the unprofessional nature was very of putting. The phone conversation regarding the services performed was demeaning and insulting. I am the first to admit that my house is not the cleanest but to have someone who is a professional call and complain about how dirty my house is and then question how I would pay for it is completely unprofessional. And to add the workers complained to my 14 yr old son who had returned from school. Completely unprofessional and very disappointing

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/30/2021

Jeff Z.

Excellent service, Fast efficient, Juliet was friendly, on time, and worked fast. I am very pleased with their work and will use them on a steady basis. Thank you for sending this cleaning team. jeff zamek

Description of Work
Thoroughly clean house, vac, wash floors, make beds, clean bathrooms, kitchen, dinning room, living room bedrooms

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/27/2021

Melissa M.

My parents are very sick and needed a deep clean to sanitize the house. This company came in and cleaned the crap out of it and made everything so clean and smelt amazing. They were professional and kind. They have cleaned this house better than it EVER was. My youngest was there and it was his birthday and they sang to him happy birthday and it was sang so beautifully and heartfelt. To me it’s the small touches…the care and time someone takes in your home. The respect they have for your things. I will 100% be hiring them again. I urge you to as well they were amazing!

Description of Work
Worth every single penny

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

02/19/2021

Cathy B.

“Clean 2 The Max” is not only the pronoun/name of the company, but also the adjective/what they do! I have to say I am a very fussy, knit picking and critical person that had a joyful smile when I returned home after having “Clean 2 The Max” perform their duties. I am not only pleased but recommend them to every person in need of top notch service for their home, company, business or organization. They will not disappoint. Thank you “Clean 2 The Max” for a job well done!!!

Description of Work
deep clean & sanitize and steaming

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/10/2021

Chevy I.

I am so happy that I decided to have Juliet and her crew help me whip my condo into shape. Their first pass at "deep-cleaning" was like the difference between day and night. I have been satisfied as well with all subsequent work. I highly recommend Clean 2 the Max, man!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/11/2021

Kat and Bill B.

Juliet and her staff were so professional and kind. They did everything including our fridge and microwave in the kitchen and all walls. Every carpet was steamed clean and looked new! The entire house was cleaned including the walls, baseboards, 2 full bathrooms, 4 bedrooms. they brought their own cleaning supplies, including steam cleaners, vacuums, disinfectants! Our home looks and smells so clean after the job was complete. We would highly recommend Weclean2themax@gmail.com Juliet and her crew are also VERY flexible in the job quotes and all did a spectacular job! We will continue to use her services because of the great job they did in our home, it's never looked so clean! P.S. They even do windows!!! Kat & Bill Bourdeau

Description of Work
House Cleaning deep house cleaning Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] & [Member Name Removed] for allowing Clean2 The Max to come into your lovely home to service your cleaning needs. Remember we don’t just clean...We, Clean2 The Max! Winston & Juliet

01/07/2021

Lisa M.

Everything went smoothly. Clean2 the Max was very professional, responsive and thorough in their work. They sent videos of their completed work. I gladly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete and "deep" clean of a townhouse apartment, to get it ready to sell.

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

09/17/2020

Christine C.

They were professional, paid attention to detail my house has never Been so clean. The head lady was kind and directed her workers so the job was done in record time

Description of Work
Total house clean with furniture and rugs

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/03/2020

Leia G.

Some things were done well, but others were not. The kitchen and bathroom were done well. However, the job in the other rooms was done halfway. There are areas that were not cleaned that now I have to do. Also my items were treated disrespectfully. A vase I got from California was left on my couch near the edge and could have fallen and broken. My puzzle that I’ve had since birth was thrown onto a shelf and one piece is now gone. I’m devastated and I’m lucky I have a friend that will make a replacement piece for me. I got my money back due to that and the job being done so poorly. I do appreciate that she offered to refund me and was sympathetic to the loss of my item, but I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my apartment

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

We here a Clean2The Max set high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. This is why I ask you to do a walk through before you pay us. You walked, through and stated everything look great. You also tipped us for a good job. The following day when you called us about the missing piece to your puzzle. We did everything we could to find it. I offered you your money back and you said no I don’t want my money you guys did a good job. I just want the piece to my puzzle. Feeling bad about the missing piece I offer to have the missing letter made, you said no you’re going to have your friend make it for you. So finally, you ask for all of your money back, so we refunded it. We are so sorry [Member Name Removed] that your experience did not match your expectations. This is not us.

08/02/2020

Chris M.

Juliett and her cleaning team are absoluelty amazing, throughout and extremely professional. We hired them to clean our new house before we moved in. The house needed a lot of work but Juliett and her team came in and did an wonderful job (on an extremely hot day) to make our house clean and move in ready. I would fully recommend Clean 2 to the Max to anyone for any job, big or small. They are great!!!!!

Description of Work
Clean New House Before Moving In

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/12/2020

Juan C.

I'm satisfied 😌.

Description of Work
initial deep clean it

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

07/01/2020

Kim H.

Very impressed! We have a home, which we rent to guests through the summer, and we live remotely, so we need a trustworthy, reliable house cleaning manager, especially in these turbulent times with COVID-19. Clean 2 the Max uses a steamer on couches, chairs and comforters, which gives me peace of mind. She and her administrative partner are very communicative, which is important to us, and Juliet took it upon herself to send me the video of the house after the first cleaning. Did I mention peace of mind?

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind feedback, each home we enter into we try to treat it like our home. It’s as been our pleasure to service your cleaning needs, and looking forward for a continuous long relationship because we don’t just clean we Clean2 The Max

06/24/2020

Olivia W.

At first I thought that because she had a lot of workers ,everything would go well When i finally looked none of the rooms was organized big disappointment my son room was not organized it look like the picked up the items and put the back . I was hoping for organization .I wanted neatness oh my God no room was neatly organized .I was happy that the floor and door was cleaned But overall no not happy . Then she raise the price from $120.00 to $170.00 Totally disappointed

Description of Work
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Living room Dining Room Kitchen

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/21/2020

Vonetta W.

They were hired to sanitize our church before we opened. When I walked in, the smell was amazing - it didn’t smell like harsh chemicals but it smelled CLEAN. The detailed work was impeccable: knobs, railings, switches - the things you don’t think about. I was beyond impressed with their services. On top of it, they were friendly and punctual. Thank you for making us feel safe reopening.

Description of Work
COVID-19 Sanitation (Church Reopening)

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed] for your feedback/review on our company. Customers like yourself makes our potential customers decision a lot easier knowing they are getting quality service from our company. Because we don’t just clean we Clean2 The Max.

06/07/2020

gary M.

showed up on time after hours and immediately! Pleasant, hard working, and good attitude. A pleasure to work with. Quality work! Will use again for sure.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for leaving a review of our company. It too was a pleasure working for you,

03/21/2020

Kim M.

Super accommodating and flexible! Incredibly responsive. Great clean! Will fire again for sure.

Description of Work
Move and move out clean

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we at Clean2 The Max really appreciate you taking the time to leave our company a positive review. Positive reviews help make potential customers more confident making the decision to hire our company for their cleaning needs.

02/04/2020

Daniele D.

What a great team! She was extremely communicative and professional. The house looks GREAT. Will definitely be using their services again in the near future.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/27/2020

Lyn R.

They were very friendly,, their cleaning was organized and thorough,, I will definitely be hiring them again for the rest of my apartment.

Description of Work
cleaning of bathroom and master bedroom

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for allowing our company to service your cleaning needs. Our cleaning team appreciates your business, and also the unexpected tip you left for us.

01/22/2020

Vicki F.

Perfect! That's why I used them every other week. They do awesome work, I would give them a 20 out of 10. I could not survive without them and they are very attention to detail.

Description of Work
They do a residential cleaning service for me.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed] for your review of our company, and allowing us to come into your home and provide service for you. As we say in our business...we don’t just clean...We Clean2 The Max.

01/16/2020

Kimberly M.

I would HIGHLY recommend Clean 2 the Max Cleaning Service. I have found them to be professional in every way. They show up on time, they never cancel scheduled services, and they do a fantastic job with the cleaning. I also like that they come in a team of 2-3 people so that they are in/out of your home in no-time. I have found Clean 2 the Max Cleaning Service to be flexible and willing to take on small cleaning projects each time I have asked.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/15/2020

Jonathan M.

Really did a great job place is spotless better than when I clean

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/15/2020

Violet W.

Very thorough and professionally done! Workers polite, friendly and respectful.

Description of Work
Housecleaning