A1 Roof Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2013

A1 Roof Cleaning has over 20 years experience with low-pressure roof cleaning techniques. Low pressure cleaning is a very effective technique for cleaning roofs and can be done without causing damage to shingles. Many Boston area homeowners have spent thousands of dollars replacing shingle roofs that could have been restored with a simple low pressure cleaning process. Those black streaks on your roof are not signs of wear, but algae, that exists in Massachusetts and many other states....

Alexander Roofing Company is a leading roofing contractor specializing in new installation, re-roofing, gutters & downspouts, and emergency repairs for residential and commercial locations. Alexander Roofing Co. is family owned and operated, providing quality roofing services to the greater Boston Metro area for over 25 years. We are fully licensed and insured, and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are happy to provide you with a free estimate and references are available upon request. Qualified roofing contractors and siding & window installers, all with extensive experience, gives you the guarantee of the job done right! •Residential & Commercial •Owner Supervises Every Job!

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Our reputation for quality, honesty, and professionalism makes us the easy choice for all your Roofing, Siding, and Pressure Washing needs. Fully Licenced and Insured. We offer Free consultation and no money down until the start of the project. Great payment options are available for as low as $99 a month. Your satisfaction is our priority!

09/18/2020

Mr. Coder did a great job. He was responsive, professional, efficient. He took care to protect my deck with tarps, and left the job site tidy. I appreciate that he uses a relatively low pressure process that will not damage the asphalt shingles. I was very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Clean roof.

09/18/2020

Great job. I thought I needed to replace my deck--the wood looked moldy and pitted. But, after Nathan finished, it looked fantastic. A coat of stain should be all I need now. Before washing the roof, Nathan took photos of it and alerted me to potential issues I might see in a few years--he's not selling roofing replacement so this was strictly a friendly heads up. I hired A1 because they perform l...

Description of Work
Wash moss off of roof; power wash the deck

Category deck cleaning,roof cleaning

08/11/2020

Nathan's work is outstanding: he is very courteous, extremely diligent, and provided in-depth details on of how he performs his services. Highly recommended for proper roof and gutter cleaning and would definitely hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

07/07/2020

Very well. Nate was courteous, considerate, professional, and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Moss removal on roof

06/09/2020

Front north-facing roof had significant moss and algae. Nate quickly came to provide a quote and then came by a few weeks later to clean the roof. Did a great job - roof looks like a new roof. Wold recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaning moss of 3 front roof surfaces

Category deck cleaning,roof cleaning

Roof Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Exterior Building/House Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Grease Removal, Exterior Paint Stripping, Pond Cleaning & Algae Removal, Drive-thru Cleaning, Driveway Cleaning, Mall/Business Entrance Cleaning, Stain Removal, Retaining Wall Cleaning, Paver Driveway/Walkway/Patio Cleaning