1ST ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

4 Boston Road

Southborough, MA 01772

We are a lead paint abatement contractor. 1st Environmental is an environmental and contracting company that provides high quality lead paint abatement to residental and commercial properties located in the state of Massachusetts. Lead is a known poison. Today about 57 million USA homes contain lead-based paint. This number includes apartments in cities, suburbs and in the country. It includes the homes of rich people as well as the homes of middle class and poor people. ...

03/13/2021

Wes J.

Gary was professional, prompt, took care of all project coordination with tenants, and completed the work per the schedule. Pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Lead abatement

Category remodeling

06/25/2014

MARY B.

This company and its president go far beyond theand quot;bare miminumand quot; in meeting the terms of a contract. In order to accomplish the job in a timely manner, Gary started the work on a Sunday and did not let up until the finished product was sheer perfection. He clearly takes great pride in his work - as well he should. He responded within minutes and hours (at the most) to all telephonic and electronic inquiries. His work product resulted in happy tenants - and successor tenants willing to pay considerably more rent, now that the house is lead-free - AND looks 100% better because of all the enhancements. Worth every penny. Don't settle for less. You get what you pay for, and 1st Environmental does not disappoint!

Description of Work
Gary O'Neill, president of 1st Environmental, is a hands-on professional contractor and by far the best in the field of lead abatement (and I dealt with quite a few - some very disappointing ones, in spite of their ratings - in deciding to engage his services). The project in Cambridge was time sensitive, and he finished before the projected completion date - both interior and exterior of house passed inspection the first time and resulted in a letter of full compliance. Gary has an "aesthetic eye," paying close attention to detail, ensuring that the house sparkled inside and out; he even did minor carpentry repairs and paint touch-ups that were not mandated by the contract. A consummate professional - and a man of his word.

09/24/2013

John D.

The contractor was good enough to give me an estimate on how much it would cost to abate the lead in an investment property. In the end, I didn't purchase the property. But he was prompt and professional. I'd use him again.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on de-leading an investment property.

07/09/2013

Gregory R.

My experience with 1st Environmental Contractors went good. They were flexible in their price. They just had better pricing in general.

Description of Work
They did some lead abatement in my home.

11/13/2012

JACK C.

I can't say enough about Gary and the work he did. He was prompt, responsive, reasonable in price as well as in dealing with my tenants. He always met me or called me when he said he would. He provided an estimate and a reasonable payment schedule. He showed up to do the job when promised and got it done in less time than he estimated. He did a great job communicating with me and my tenants, and he worked long hours to get the job done ahead of schedule (including weekends and evenings). He has a work crew, but he is always around supervising during the job which was important to us. We were very happy with the quality of his work, and he even did extra things that he saw were needed at no extra cost. Gary spent a lot of time with me talking about options and trying to figure out the best possible way to get the work done at the lowest cost and with the least disruption for my tenants. Most importantly, Gary took great care with my house and the work he did. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I had the inside of one apartment and the entire outside of a two-family house de-leaded. We were dreading this due to the cost of the project and the tight time-line. Gary made the whole process so much easier than we anticipated.

Startline Professional Painting

Paul Sonnett, owner of Startline Painting has a favorite saying" "Sonnett's on it!" And that goes for the whole company. No messages left in the dust. There's a reason you are contacting us now — you would like to know what we can do and when we can do it. It's a simple request. And it's our driving force. Come check us out at https://startlinepainting.com/about/

Essential Painting Company

Family Business with more than 10 years of experience, Committed to Your Essentials with Excellence. Getting your need done: • Small Carpentry and repair • Interior Painting • Exterior Painting • Power washing • Window and Door Screens Renewal • Finish Carpentry (Porches, decks, etc...)

Offers by Essential Painting Company on Angi
    K Rod Painting

Here at K-Rod Painting, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Others, House Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painter, Pressure Washing Service, Staining Services and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you.

Offers by K Rod Painting on Angi