1ST ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a lead paint abatement contractor. 1st Environmental is an environmental and contracting company that provides high quality lead paint abatement to residental and commercial properties located in the state of Massachusetts. Lead is a known poison. Today about 57 million USA homes contain lead-based paint. This number includes apartments in cities, suburbs and in the country. It includes the homes of rich people as well as the homes of middle class and poor people. ...

Our company accepts all projects, whether exterior or interior, even starting now as a company our team is formed by great professionals with quality tools to ensure that the customer is satisfied, always working with the best brands of paint, come get your house painted for the right price / free estimates

Roofing, Siding and Windows

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

03/13/2021

Gary was professional, prompt, took care of all project coordination with tenants, and completed the work per the schedule. Pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Lead abatement

Category remodeling

06/25/2014

This company and its president go far beyond theand quot;bare miminumand quot; in meeting the terms of a contract. In order to accomplish the job in a timely manner, Gary started the work on a Sunday and did not let up until the finished product was sheer perfection. He clearly takes great pride in his work - as well he should. He responded within minutes and hours (at the most) to all telephonic ...

Description of Work
Gary O'Neill, president of 1st Environmental, is a hands-on professional contractor and by far the best in the field of lead abatement (and I dealt with quite a few - some very disappointing ones, in spite of their ratings - in deciding to engage his services). The project in Cambridge was time sensitive, and he finished before the projected completion date - both interior and exterior of house passed inspection the first time and resulted in a letter of full compliance. Gary has an "aesthetic eye," paying close attention to detail, ensuring that the house sparkled inside and out; he even did minor carpentry repairs and paint touch-ups that were not mandated by the contract. A consummate professional - and a man of his word.

09/24/2013

The contractor was good enough to give me an estimate on how much it would cost to abate the lead in an investment property. In the end, I didn't purchase the property. But he was prompt and professional. I'd use him again.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on de-leading an investment property.

07/09/2013

My experience with 1st Environmental Contractors went good. They were flexible in their price. They just had better pricing in general.

Description of Work
They did some lead abatement in my home.

11/13/2012

I can't say enough about Gary and the work he did. He was prompt, responsive, reasonable in price as well as in dealing with my tenants. He always met me or called me when he said he would. He provided an estimate and a reasonable payment schedule. He showed up to do the job when promised and got it done in less time than he estimated. He did a great job communicating with me and my tenants, and h...

Description of Work
I had the inside of one apartment and the entire outside of a two-family house de-leaded. We were dreading this due to the cost of the project and the tight time-line. Gary made the whole process so much easier than we anticipated.

LEAD PAINT REMOVAL, LEAD PAINT ENCAPSULATION, LEAD PAINT CERTIFICATION