CAPE COD FENCE CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since September 2008

Awards & Badges

1093 RTE 28

South Yarmouth, MA 02664

Cape Cod Fence is a leading New England fence company that sells and installs wood, metal and vinyl fences throughout Cape Cod and the islands, southeastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. In addition to fences, we offer expert year-round professional installation, sales and design of tennis and pool enclosures, gates, outdoor shower enclosures, dog and horse fencing, and accessories such as cupolas and flagpoles....

Resposiveness

fence company (64)driveway gate installation (11)garage building (4)mailbox repair (2)woodworking (1)

12/23/2020

Incredibly well, so professional and installed by perfectionists...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SPLIT RAIL FENCE

CATEGORY fencing,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review.

10/29/2020

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with this company. Mark came out quickly to provide a quote and was always available to answer questions along the way. Once the fencing was in they were able to quickly schedule the installation and was able to work around the landscaper who had to remove a tree other vegetation. The workers who came out, Tim and Tom both worked hard and did an excel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old rotting stockade fencing including a gated section needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY fencing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. Our guys take great pride on pleasing our customers. Thanks Again

08/31/2020

They were excellent, were on time, and everything was delivered as promised. The quality was better than all the other fences I looked at from other companies. I would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They supplied the fence, gate, and worked with me to supply what I needed to build the fence. This was for a white picket cedar fence and they then delivered it to me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

06/12/2020

Sales person named Karen was extremely rude and unprofessional. Ordered fence rail and she never asked type I needed. When the wrong type was cut to size she made me pay for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement fence rail

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

During Wednesday, June 10th business hours, Karin took a phone order for a specific length rail. Karin asked the style of rail to be cut as we stock many different styles of rails and this is pertinent information in order to furnish the appropriate material for the customer. After asking the style of rail, Karin was told it was a split rail that needed to be cut to 122” tip to tip. We have only t...

05/13/2020

Mike and his team were excellent to work with. We were able to quickly get the order processed with my exact request on style and color over the phone in 5 minutes, and they were out to our house that day to mark the ground and call DigSafe. The post and mailbox look great and makes a big difference. Pricing was better than any of the competition as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox Post installation

CATEGORY fencing,garage builders,mailbox repair,woodworking,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the kind words.

03/30/2020

It went very well. The men did what they said WHEN they said they would. I had complicating factors 1) I had two types of fence needed 2) I already purchased half of the fence. 3) I had a steep hill. They used the fence I had already purchased. They did the job quickly and it was reasonably priced. I would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several types of fence that needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks you for the kind words. Our team takes most pride in the work that they do. We are glad that we could accommodate you in a timely fashion. Thank You for Choosing us. Stay safe! Mike Taylor

03/18/2020

Responded very late with their quotation, I already would it work to another contractor. Their price quote would’ve been cheaper than a contractor I hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Please give me a call when you get a chance here at the office. 508-619-6228 I did reach out to you and left a message and have not heard back. Thanks, Mike Taylor

07/12/2019

Needed a new chain link fence around my large backyard and inground pool. Mike found excellent ways to use some of the existing fencing to save me money (!!) and time. He could've easily sold me a total replacement but didn't. Bottom line - they know their stuff, offer top of the line products and take pride in their work. Best of all? They have a conscience, they LISTEN and really care about thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace backyard/pool fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Mike Taylor

05/04/2019

Careful, excellent work removing old fencing and installing a 95 foot run of cedar stockade fence in tight space involving difficult digging and trenching through tree and ivy roots. Not an easy job, but they took the time needed to do it right. This fence will last much longer than the old one, and it looks great. Also, a quick response to our request for an estimate, and an honest appraisal of a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace old fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Photo for CAPE COD FENCE CO - 1093 RTE 28, South Yarmouth, MA - 37857404

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the kinds words. We are very proud of our staff here.

04/01/2019

It went fine no problems. The workmen did an excellent job. It was not easy to dig the holes hard work. The workmen were neat and very respectful of us and the property also very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
98 foot fence put up on the property line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. All of our guys have been here for many years and take great pride in there work.

SINCE 1956, CAPE COD FENCE HAS PROUDLY OFFERED CUSTOM DESIGN SOLUTIONS AND YEAR ROUND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION OF MANY TYPES OF FENCING INCLUDING ALUMINUM, CEDAR, CHAIN LINK & VINYL. WE ALSO OFFER ARBORS, TENNIS & POOL ENCLOSURES, DOG & HORSE FENCING, OUTDOOR SHOWER ENCLOSURES, GATES, AND ACCESSORIES SUCH AS CUPOLAS, FLAGPOLES, LIGHT POSTS AND MAILBOX POSTS. SALES OF MATERIALS FOR THE DIYer TOO! Please call for a FREE ESTIMATE!