All Cape Garage Door Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2010

Additional DBA - All Cape Garage Door Co. Additional fax - (508) 428-1184....

SeaBreeze Home Construction

SeaBreeze Home Construction

05/09/2019

This is the first negative review i have ever written about a service provider in my life- I am at least 8 weeks into this mess- problems too numerous to detail including the new battery failing and they put a hole into the new door so that i could access the car in case of a power outage -while i waited for an electrician to install power the battery has repeatedly failed -i was treated as if it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a garage door

07/31/2018

Dave came out promptly, replaced the button, and tuned up the opening mechanism motor and chains. He was fast and professional, walked me through the whole system operation (including how I can lock the garage door when away which is an access issue for my home)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The opener button inside the garage had stopped working.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

01/15/2017

Called and spoke to staff repeatedly to set up appointment. Each time, they did not show up nor call me back. Used them successfully in the past, but now they seem to be on another planet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install emergency quick release key for garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Dear Mr [Member Name Removed]. We are so sorry about your recent experience with us. We are looking into what happened and why your calls were not returned. This certainly is not the way we run our business and we pride ourselves in our customer service for 37years. There is no excuse for this happening and we sincerely apologize. Hopefully since you have successfully used our company in the past ...

09/13/2016

Great--the product they installed was much better quality than the original one and was done in a timely and efficient manner. They were very polite and professional. They also took all the old parts and trash with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing garage door opener and replaced keypad.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank uou so much for your nice review. We appreciate it. We hope you will recommend us to your friends

02/04/2015

The service turned up fine. There was a little confusion because my wife didn't know about the arrangement that I had made. So there was some confusion with the payment but we got a refund. He spent some time showing my wife the lubrication to get for the door. We were very happy with the service we got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They lubricated the garage doors.

CATEGORY garage doors

I'm glad we were able to be of service to you and that the confusion was cleared up quickly

Commercial, residential, agricultural & industrial overhead door sales, installation & repair. Garage door openers & accessories

ask for details