All Cape Garage Door Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2010

1 Huntington Ave

South Yarmouth, MA 02664

Additional DBA - All Cape Garage Door Co. Additional fax - (508) 428-1184....

05/09/2019

john R.

This is the first negative review i have ever written about a service provider in my life- I am at least 8 weeks into this mess- problems too numerous to detail including the new battery failing and they put a hole into the new door so that i could access the car in case of a power outage -while i waited for an electrician to install power the battery has repeatedly failed -i was treated as if it was my fault- instead of customer service it was customer blame- they told me i should have power but no one said anything during their sales pitch when they told me it would be ok until i did get power-when i asked for a reduction in the price due to numerous issues beside the battery- the div mgr said "i am your advocate" i heard nothing for 2 weeks then 'oh we can't do anything'- nice advocate-I asked for a reconsideration but no response yet- installer quoted me a price on a part but later the office said no it was $50 higher- i believe in my opinion this company does not care about its customers and i would strongly urge consumers avoid them. I am sending them the full payment and i expect they will cash the check quietly and then write a response trying to switch the blame. I made a huge mistake dealing with this company-

Description of Work
replace a garage door

07/31/2018

EILEEN A.

Dave came out promptly, replaced the button, and tuned up the opening mechanism motor and chains. He was fast and professional, walked me through the whole system operation (including how I can lock the garage door when away which is an access issue for my home)

Description of Work
The opener button inside the garage had stopped working.

Category garage doors,doors

01/15/2017

Gerald E.

Called and spoke to staff repeatedly to set up appointment. Each time, they did not show up nor call me back. Used them successfully in the past, but now they seem to be on another planet.

Description of Work
Install emergency quick release key for garage door

Category garage doors

Dear Mr [Member Name Removed]. We are so sorry about your recent experience with us. We are looking into what happened and why your calls were not returned. This certainly is not the way we run our business and we pride ourselves in our customer service for 37years. There is no excuse for this happening and we sincerely apologize. Hopefully since you have successfully used our company in the past we hope you will forgive this transgression and give us the opportunity to make it up to you

09/13/2016

Kathy D.

Great--the product they installed was much better quality than the original one and was done in a timely and efficient manner. They were very polite and professional. They also took all the old parts and trash with them.

Description of Work
Replaced existing garage door opener and replaced keypad.

Category garage doors

Thank uou so much for your nice review. We appreciate it. We hope you will recommend us to your friends

02/04/2015

Frederick T.

The service turned up fine. There was a little confusion because my wife didn't know about the arrangement that I had made. So there was some confusion with the payment but we got a refund. He spent some time showing my wife the lubrication to get for the door. We were very happy with the service we got.

Description of Work
They lubricated the garage doors.

Category garage doors

I'm glad we were able to be of service to you and that the confusion was cleared up quickly

01/08/2015

Wendy B.

I bought the Sommer garage door from Amazon because it is so quiet and I couldnt' find any local companies who carried it. All Cape Garage was happy to installe it for us. Came on time, did a fine install. No problems ever encountered with the install or opener. We adore the quietness of the opener and can't wait for the 2nd door opener to go bad, so that we can have All Cape Garage install a 2nd one for us!

Description of Work
GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION: Installed a Sommer Drive Direct Garage Door Opener. came on time, did fine install. felt the price was fair.

Category garage doors,doors

We were pleased to help you and look forward to working with you again

11/01/2014

Pauline C.

Company was quick to respond to our request for service and we would recomment them to anyone in need of overhead garage door services.

Description of Work
Check our overhead garage door and made any necessary adjustments. Insured that it was working properly

Category garage doors

We were happy to have serviced you and appreciate any referrals you can give us

10/08/2014

Ernest P.

Said they would be over in the afternoon of 07 Oct but never called. When I called them around 5 PM, they said they were running late and would be over in a half hour. Arrived but did not have parts. OK - it happens. Said they would be over around 1:30 in the afternoon the next day, 08 Oct. and would call. It is now 6 PM and no call and no service. I guess the job was just not big enough to be worth their time and they didn't feel professional enough to even give me the courtesy of calling to tell me they didn't want my money. Now I"m stuck with a door that will not open and very little flexibility to change my work schedule. Extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
No service was provided.

Category garage doors

We are so sorry with the experience you had. I'm not sure what the problem was with my installer but plan to address it with him. Again we are very sorry

09/25/2014

Suzanne M.

Matt from All Cape did a great job on my garage door - lubricating, tightening, getting my keypad squared away and even straightening out a problem area on the door that I thought couldn't be fixed. Would recommend them in a minute.

Description of Work
Inspected and performed maintenance on my garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for kind words we pride ourselves in our customer service and appreciate any referrals

09/03/2014

Gerald E.

On a Thrusday, I saw their special $39 garage-door opener tuneup on Angie's List and called All Cape Garage Door, Inc. to see if my problem was covered. It was and they promised to try to get someone over to fix it within a day or two. The followed up with a phone call the next day and said they would come Monday morning. They then called to confirm on Monday morning and we arranged for them to come even though we would not be at the house. That afternoon, we found that the garage door opener was working fine. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Diagnose a non-performing garage door opener and restore its functionality.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much. We appreciate your kind response. We look forward to working with you in any future needs