Home Facelifters

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2009

Serving all of your home improvement needs, BIG & small, inside & out! All work fully insured and guaranteed. We are a Family owned Home Improvement company out of South Hadley, Ma that has been in business over 13 years. We pride ourselves on the highest quality work at the most affordable price. As a small, locally-owned family business, we value integrity, reliability and convenience with all of our services, however, no job or project is too big for our licensed contractors. We are here to serve all of your home improvement and renovation needs!...

Boylan Overhead Door has nearly fifteen years of experience in the Springfield, MA area. From Sales to Service, Residential to Commercial, our selection and standards make Boylan Overhead Door the perfect choice for quality and professionalism. We can install or service any style, make, brand, or model of garage door or opener. Our service is unmatched! From complete installations to small repairs, we have the expertise and knowledge to get the job done right. Call us today for more information or to schedule your free estimate, (413) 348-4953.

Bright House Power Washing is dedicated to providing perfect results to our customers. We deliver a spotless property, but we also go one step further – through superior services, we ensure that our solutions last. Our team is proud to serve residential and commercial properties across Western/Worcester Massachusetts and Across the New Hampshire Line . We’ll always come to your home or business with the best equipment, the most effective cleansers, and professional and prompt customer service. We don’t count any job one that is complete until we’ve left your space looking spotless, revitalized, and ready to wow.

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

02/27/2017

I contacted Home Facelifters to remove a small concrete barrier from my garage, to repair the porch at the end of my house that was developing cracks and holes around the foundation, and to perform a couple of handyman tasks (replace a doorknob and replace smoke detectors). Joe replied to my inquiry and came out to give me an estimate within a couple of days of when I contacted him. When he and hi...

Description of Work
1. replacement of porch with a deck because old porch was pulling away from foundation of house. 2. removal of concrete barrier from garage 3. handyman work (replacing smoke detectors and a doorknob)

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

02/27/2017

This company has provided excellent snow removal services. I do not have the easiest driveway to plow because of the surrounding landscape and a retaining wall. There is also a drain that has to be kept clear. Home Facelifters thoroughly cleared the snow early in the morning and also did an excellent job keeping the drain clear.

Description of Work
Plowing driveway.

Category handyman service,snow removal

02/27/2017

Everything went great, there were a couple changes that had to be made as the job progressed, we found out the old toilet had been leaking pretty badly, and there was a bunch of rotting floor boards. Other than that they completed the job within our time frame, cleaned the house up at the end of each day very well, and really treated our home like it was theirs. Everything was sealed up with plast...

Description of Work
We had our main bathroom stripped down to the studs, its was very outdated, the floors were starting to crack, and it needed a new shower, vanity, and toilet. All new electrical for the bathroom was put in, new plumbing pipes, all new green sheetrock to prevent mold, a custom walk in shower was built, which is no lip at all the bathroom floor becomes the shower floor, with all the same tile, it was such a cool idea we had to do it! We also made the shower a double shower, so 2 people can use it at once with different temperatures and their own shower heads. We decided to splurge a little bit and had floor heating put in, and it actually continues all the way through the shower I didn't even know this was possible.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

02/24/2017

I couldn't be happier with Joe and his crew. From first contact and the time we met to get an estimate I could tell right off the bat he knew exactly what he was talking about, and was very professional about everything. I met with 2 other contractors, and even though Home Facelifters wasn't the cheapest, I knew that they would get the job done right and on time. They dealt with all of the city in...

Description of Work
Joe literally remodeled the entire house, we gutted it down to the studs, leaving nothing behind but the framing. First we opened the place up with large windows all around and a big slider off the back of the house facing the pond. Then they ran brand new plumbing for the entire house, all new electrical and a new electric service, they dormer-ed the upstairs for me to make the rooms much bigger, framed a new roof on half the house, installed brand new roofing and flat roofing above the dormer, they installed fiberglass insulation throughout the whole house, and then hung all the drywall as well. They brought in only 1 sub the whole time and that was to tape the drywall, the entire house was taped in 3 days! As soon as everything was taped Joe and his crew had the house primed and painted in another 3 days. After that they started on the kitchen with all new cabinets, brought in all the stainless appliances and coordinated the granite counter top install for me, while the kitchen was being done 1 guy had the bathroom all tiled and started on the finish work. Then all the hand scraped bamboo floors started going in and the carpet going in upstairs. I also had them build me a beautiful pressure treated deck off the back of the house overlooking the pond. Once this was done they vinyl siding all went up and the exterior was done. A couple days later all the finish trim was done and painted and I am pretty sure I already have a buyer!

Category contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,snow removal,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

05/13/2014

I was very happy with all aspects of the work performed and would hire this company again. My call was returned within a day or two of when I left a message. Joe came out to look at the job the following week and gave me an estimate a few days later. The work was performed within a couple of weeks of when I received the estimate. The workers spent an entire day completing the project and communica...

Description of Work
My house had two side windows with some rot on the exterior window trim. Also, the fascia boards on the back of the house were not well constructed and as a result had some leakage and rot. The workers removed the gutter and the rotted fascia boards from the back of the house and replaced them with new fascia boards, caulked and painted to match the existing trim. A new seamless gutter and downspouts were also installed. The side windows with rotted trim were wrapped in aluminum. Additionally, they removed a wrap over the bay window in the back of the house, where the fascia boards had rotted, and installed a drip cap and rewrapped it over the top to protect the area against water.

Category contractors,gutter repair,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

-interior/exterior painting -staining -Power Washing -Garage/shed additions -Deck replacement and refinishing -Fences and foundations -Replacement windows -Carpet/tile -Texture ceilings -Bathroom renovations -Kitchen renovations -Additions (rooms, garages, decks) -Patios and walkways -Recessed lighting -Basement refinishing -Handicap Accessibility (Rails, ramps, and walk-in showers) -Siding ...& much more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available