Dolphin Pools & Construction Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2011

With more than 30 years of experience and a proven record of workmanship and quality, you can trust in our ability to build the pool of your dreams. Over the years, our family-owned business has stayed strong, even through tough economic times, and we have earned a great reputation in this business. We have a proven record of satisfaction with customers, and quality references are available upon request. The owner of our business truly enjoys building pools and fulfilling your dreams. To help you get the pool you've always wanted, we provide financing and help you get the best rate possible. For your peace of mind, we are licensed and fully covered in all insurances....

B-Dry System M/E Inc

Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry Systems.

Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc.

Pump & Well Repair Service, water filtration, water softener service, sales, repairs

Offers by Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc. on Angi
RJ Services Inc.

We are a small company of 3 or less employees. We work as one crew and only run one job at a time until it is complete and the customer is totally satisfied.

08/07/2019

These guys are top notch. Arrived on a Monday and we were filling with water 48 hours later. The coordination of electrical, concrete contractors as well as inspections was outstanding. This pool was installed 2 weeks after I signed on and these guys scheduled me in with a lot of other installs going on. Ed presented the quotes and was very straight forward and to the point on expectations. No sal...

Description of Work
Installed a 36x18 inground heated pool

04/06/2019

has no responsibility ,made me leave my job and stayed in my house waiting for over an hour did not answer My messages did not answer my calls and gave me no satisfaction! I lost all my day waiting for this company to my house and it did not appear!i will never trying to use this company again!

Description of Work
Pool estimate

Category swimming pools

06/25/2016

The pool has been leaking, I have a warranty on it. I have tried reaching out to the company to come fix this and they have not contacted me back.

Description of Work
They refurbished the pool for me and installed all new equipment.

08/28/2015

Ed and his team are great. Very professional, fast with quality work. Wouldn't use anyone else. Have recommended then to multiple friends and everyone has had great experiences

Description of Work
Inground pool

09/18/2013

It was great. Their prices were reasonable. We had no complaints. They did exactly what they said they would do and they did it on time and they did it well. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We used Dolphin Pools & Construction to reline our pool.

Category pool cleaners

Pool design & construction - inground & above ground. Pool supplies & accessories, covers, chemicals. Repair, replacement & installation - pool fencing, lighting, pumps, concrete & tile