P A NARSASIAN LANDSCAPING

With Angi since October 2008

4.2

P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING

P&C Stonework and Landscaping is a general Landscape construction serving our customers with quality work and honest price for 15 years. The owner, Romulo Pereira, work with small crew with lots of courage to improve your home with a passion on each project start to finish.We specialize in interior and exterior renovations and remodeling with quality and service as a priority . We focus on your individual needs, allowing us to give you an innovative design within your budget. Every project is as unique as yourself, making the outside feel like home as much as the inside. Each project is carefully designed to maximize the outcome of your investment.

Allstar Landscaping  and  Masonry

We have over 15 years of experience in all your concrete needs such as driveways, pouring and repair, stone walls, asphalt, masonry, hardscaping and pavers, outdoor kitchens, landscaping and much more! Give us a call today for a FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Allstar Landscaping  and  Masonry on Angi
PAG Contracting

Custom Decks, Additions, Garages, and Storage Sheds. All household repairs, Windows, Doors, Sliding glass Doors etc. Pag Contracting Additional Areas Serviced: Lynn-Beverly, Concord-Maynard, Ashland-Norfolk, Chelmsford-Haverhill, Fitchburg-Leominster & Worcester.

07/29/2016

Monique T.

Description of Work
Company is located in town next to where I live. They stated my property was too far away. It's approximately 15 minutes away from my house.

06/04/2015

Robert D.

Description of Work
Never returned my call nor sent an email about quoting me a price ..... left a home and cell phone number with a live person, not a machine .... even left an email address ....never a response. VERY DISSATISFIED!

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/08/2014

Nicole D.

It's amazing that someone can lie directly to you, and ignore consistent phone calls after agreeing to a job. Read this ridiculous story about how the owner treated our job. ---- I used the company last year for a large yard cleanup. They did well. I tried to hire them again for a simple project to level land before a swing set was installed. The owner came and tried to explain what they would do, but was rather vague about the project. I agreed to a price (about $900 including wood chips) and scheduled a date. I wanted to be present when they did the work, but had to reschedule the first appointment. Left a message asking for another appointment. 3-4 phone calls later and he hadn't called back, so my last message said and quot;look, are you going to do this or not?and quot; So, he calls right back and agrees to schedule a new appointment the day before the swing set installation. No one shows. After more phone calls, I have to go to the storefront in S. Easton to speak to him. He tries to look apologetic as if he forgot. He says he will be there at 7am the next day. They show up at 7:15am and the installers are already working. I sent him home and will be looking for someone else.

Description of Work
Failed to complete ground leveling project for swing set.

08/02/2013

John B.

They do a great job - above and beyond!

Description of Work
I've got a large yard and they maintain it.

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/16/2013

Bonnie A.

I recently switched my regular lawn maintenance to P.A, Narsasian this past fall. They were quick to respond to my inquiry for a quote, came out to talk to me in person and see the property, listened to what I was looking for, and then performed 2 services before the end of the season. I am just looking for basic lawncare (mowing, trimming, fertilizer treatments, etc). Their prices are very fair and comparable (if not slightly better) than almost all other companies that I contacted. They are efficient, friendly, and local. I fully intend to use them for this coming season in 2013.

Description of Work
Basic lawncare

10/06/2011

Paul K.

Very professional and reasonable prices. They do a great job with the lawn.

Description of Work
Cuts our lawn on a weekly basis. They charge $45 weekly.

05/06/2009

Steven S.

Peter came over and gave us an estimate and accepted the job. We kept trying to schedule the work, but he kept putting us off. We even asked him if he wanted to back out, and if so he should tell us so we could hire someone else before it got too late in the season. This went on for about a month. Finally he said he wasn't going to do the job after all. He should have just said he didn't want to do the job in the first place. His reason for cancelling the job was that there was poison ivy in the brush we needed him to clear, and he's afraid of poisin ivy. That's fine, but he knew that going in when he accepted the job. He just should have never accepted the job so we could have started looking right away for someone else to do it.

Description of Work
Wanted them to clear some brush in the yard and do some work on the lawn.

10/19/2008

Alan Y.

They do a good job mowing and trimming my lawn. The best thing about P.A. Narsasian's lawn maintenance is the price.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing and trimming.

Category lawn service

Lawn mowing program, spring & fall cleanups, dethatching, edging, mulch installation, annual flower plantings, bush trimming, aerating, gutter cleaning, snowplowing, fertilizing service, brush removal, construction: pavetone walkwasy & patios, crused stone walkways, cobble stone edging, retaining walls, stone walls, bush & tree planting, lawn installation, big tree planting.