Luciano & Son Landscape Mntnc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

Founded in the year 2000, we are a professional landscape company located in Chatham. The owner, Paul Luciano, has been in the landscaping field for over 30 years. We employ roughly 20 seasonal employees. We carry liability insurance and workman's compensation insurance and state unemployment insurance. The company has two landscaping divisions: Maintenance and Construction, making it possible to both install and maintain high quality landscapes. We offer seasonal maintenance services. DBA: Luciano & Son Landscape Maintenance & Construction. Additional Email: info@lucianoandson.com....

Kelley Masonry

Kelley Masonry

Locally owned and operated since 1979, we specialize in all forms of masonry to improve and repair your home. We offer free estimates and an Angie's List discount. We guarantee the quality of all of our work. Call us today to see what we can do for your home!

07/30/2017

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

02/22/2017

It went very well. Every year, when I schedule the beginning of summer work, Paul is always on time and his crew does an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul Luciano has been my landscaper for the last 15 years. When I bought my house, there was really no landscaping and there was no back yard, only wild growth that reached the back of the house. He created a back yard and a terraced garden with a curving stone retaining wall. For the front yard, I wanted ornamental grasses and boulders, so he created this for me. Every year we worked together and added something . Last summer I was asked to be on the Cape Cod Hydrangea Garden Tour!

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

02/19/2017

The work was well done and completed in a reasonable amount of time. He cleaned up the existing bed more than I was expecting in that he removed a very large pile of debris (e.g. old branches, leaves, etc). It all looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luciano & Son Landscaping removed an old deck and replaced it with a much larger granite patio. He also added a berm around the edge of the patio and planted shrubs in it. Additionally, he transplanted some shrubs and moved the edge of an existing bed.

CATEGORY

02/16/2017

Good quality, fair price, good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

09/13/2016

They are doing a great job with the work that they are doing, It is gorgeous! He was the best match for our needs out of all the other companies we had come out for estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am very impressed with his professionalism he is very creative, I am very impressed with his overall showmanship. I believe he will be very easy to work with. He id doing a large amount of landscaping work with us.

CATEGORY landscaping

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for using our services!

Landscaping - Construction, Maintenance, Garden Beds, Stone Walkways, Cobblestone Aprons & Edging, Tree & Shrub Installation, Brick & Stone Patios, Retaining Walls, Hydroseeding, Sod Installation, & Renovations. Lawn Work - Mowing & Clean Ups. Lawn Fertilization - Aeration & Grub Control. Sprinkler Systems. Mulching. Weeding. Brush Removal. Stump Grinding. Hedge Clipping. Gutter Cleaning. Rototilling. Snow Removal.