Countryside Painting Company LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2009

57 Cherry St

Somerville, MA 02144

Countryside Painting Company LLC has been providing premium painting and carpentry services for over 15 years. We serve the greater Massachusetts area. We make a promise of quality painting completed on time. John kearns the owner is on site to ensure a job well done and to his high standard. Award winning....

04/21/2017

Jim W.

John and his crew were very easy to work with and always polite and respectful. When the color we'd chosen turned out to be a little too bright, they tinted and remixed the color until it was to our satisfaction. From estimate to clean-up, we were impressed with John's professionalism and would recommend him highly to anyone. The result was great, so of course we wished we'd done it earlier.

Description of Work
We decided to paint the aluminum siding on our 2-family house before putting it up for sale.

05/05/2016

Derek P.

They went above and beyond to make everything look amazing - the work surpassed our expectations. They were on time and got the work done in the time estimated. They even did extra work on some of the front windows to touch things up and make sure everything came out with a consistent and clean look and feel. Both of the men working from John's team were extremely professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them and we will definitely call on them again.

Description of Work
John and his team arrived on time and did work to refinish and touch up our front porch and deck. This included scraping, sanding, and painting.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

03/18/2016

Katherine S.

Altimuro was outstanding. He showed up right on time, did flawless work, was incredibly pleasant, listened to all of my concerns about the various tasks, and cleaned up beautifully. So impressed. I've had this team paint the entire apartment in 2013 and they were just as good then. Love this company. Johnny K, the owner, is a very nice guy as well.

Description of Work
Countryside lent their top painter to me on two rainy days to do a variety of detailed painting jobs in my apartment.

01/28/2016

Liz F.

I was very pleased with the painting done in my home. My living room has a lot of windows and other details, and they were expert at cutting around the details and keeping it clean. I felt that they were very well priced for the quality of the service. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Painting of living room and bathroom

Category house painters,interior painters

11/08/2015

Julian L.

I contacted a number of painters a few months ago, and chose Countryside, to paint the exterior of my 2-story Dutch Colonial house along with a detached 2-car garage. Like some other painters, they are lead certified, and apparently used appropriate procedures to minimize lead contamination. The bid was slightly higher than the others received, but they did some minor carpentry and (unexpectedly) replaced a couple of broken window panes for me. We were in regular communication by email. I was told that the job would be done in late October or early November, and got a couple of day's notice that they would start on Monday or Tuesday, 2 or 3 November, and take about 5 days' work. In the event, they started on Monday afternoon and almost finished on Friday. The window panes were replaced, and the framing painted, on Saturday morning. The whole experience went well. I never found it necessary to leave work to be at the house. I did turn on my outside water and left the basement open to provide bathroom access. Some painting material were stored in half of the garage, with my permission.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of a 2-story Dutch Colonial house and detached garage, with lead procedures.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

08/18/2015

Leah K.

Countryside Painting Company did a great job on our house. We felt that John Kearns was very knowledgeable and honest and his crew was very professional. He even recommended a carpenter to do some accompanying work that needed to be done at the same time which was very handy. We also appreciate that he came back to touch up one of our decks for free which had taken a bad beating over the winter due to the enormous amount of snow we had.

Description of Work
Painted entire house exterior.

Category woodworking,house painters

11/13/2014

Meredith F.

We just had our the exterior of our 2 unit condo home painted by John and his team at Countryside Painting, and I just wanted to say that I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience from start to finish! John is responsible and responsive, which was super important to us. In our condo building we have two children under that age of 7 and the building was built in 1901, so lead was a big concern for us. John was one of only two painters who proactively brought that up in our preliminary discussion. Also, he returned the quote in less than 24 hours via email, whereas other guys took a few days. He continued being communicative throughout the entire process, and we found him super easy to reach via text and email. This was a big deal for me in particular because other guys expressed that they preferred coordinating via phone but my job doesn't allow much flexibility to be fielding phone calls during the day. Furthermore, John was attentive to details and very adaptable. He made it easy to coordinate getting the sample colors we wanted and his changed a color that wasn't quite right when we asked them to do so. Also, the work occurred during Halloween, and we live on a popular trick-or-treating block, so we wanted to ensure that the front porch wasn't going to be a problem that night; John took that completely in stride and coordinated the work so that the paint was totally dry by then. The work itself looks great; obviously, I can't yet comment on the durability but I have no reason at this point to be concerned. To top it off, his prices were reasonable. Of the five quotes I got, he was the second cheapest. The cheapest guy wasn't nearly as thorough or communicative (he took a week+ to get me a quote and was basically MIA except on the phone), so I was plenty happy to pay the little bit extra. You definitely get what you pay for with John and Countryside Painting!

Description of Work
Exterior painting for whole building of 2 unit condo, including main body, trim, porch and porch floors

10/25/2014

Daniel B.

Great working with them. Deck looks great.

Description of Work
Painted deck

Category deck cleaning,house painters

10/09/2014

jay R.

John promptly responded to my request and came out for an evaluation. He is extremely knowledgeable about the trade offs between repainting or residing which were the two options I was considering. John gave me a very reasonable quote on the cost to prep and repaint. Although I decided to reside with Hardie Board rather than repaint I really appreciated the time John invested in explaining the options, benefits and costs. If you are considering repainting I recommend getting a quote from John. He will help you make a more informed decision and I know from other painting jobs he has done for me and others in our neighborhood he does quality work.

Description of Work
I have used John's company before for exterior painting. Since then the EPA requirements for lead paint removal on exterior shingles have changed and John is one of the the few companies who I know is in full compliance with the new requirements. That is particularly important since the house is near a children's park in Cambridge and liability for preping and repainting is a major concern. So I called him for an evaluation and quote.

01/28/2014

George P.

Did a great job. We've worked with them before and we do so again.

Description of Work
They painted our two story clapboard house.

Foxrock Painting

Your Pride Is Our Passion For homeowners, commercial property owners, and property managers across Greater Boston, Foxrock Painting brings a passionate and distinctively professional touch to the painting process. As our owner is a third generation painter, we are the expert partners you need to make your vision a reality. Give us a call today, we look forward to exceeding your expectations, that's The Foxrock Way.

HS Plastering & Painting

HS plastering and painting is here to provide the best services because we know your home is your sanctuary. we know the painting is really about the details, how we prepare the surfaces to be painted, the methods we use and the quality of the products that we select must all come together to enhance the overall beauty of your project. this is what most of the contractors miss and what makes us perfect for you.

Target Painting & Contracting Inc

With over 200 years of combined experience, we have the skills to deliver a quality home renovation for your needs. We do expert work and use only premium products from manufacturers such as Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, California, and Cabot. Don't let just anyone perform your renovations. Our team of professionals is fully insured for your protection. Certificates of insurance are provided to clients and potential clients, upon request.

Offers by Target Painting & Contracting Inc on Angi

Exterior & interior painting, staining decks & carpentry.