Countryside Painting Company LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2009

Countryside Painting Company LLC has been providing premium painting and carpentry services for over 15 years. We serve the greater Massachusetts area. We make a promise of quality painting completed on time. John kearns the owner is on site to ensure a job well done and to his high standard. Award winning....

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi

04/21/2017

John and his crew were very easy to work with and always polite and respectful. When the color we'd chosen turned out to be a little too bright, they tinted and remixed the color until it was to our satisfaction. From estimate to clean-up, we were impressed with John's professionalism and would recommend him highly to anyone. The result was great, so of course we wished we'd done it earlier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We decided to paint the aluminum siding on our 2-family house before putting it up for sale.

CATEGORY house painters

05/05/2016

They went above and beyond to make everything look amazing - the work surpassed our expectations. They were on time and got the work done in the time estimated. They even did extra work on some of the front windows to touch things up and make sure everything came out with a consistent and clean look and feel. Both of the men working from John's team were extremely professional and friendly. I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John and his team arrived on time and did work to refinish and touch up our front porch and deck. This included scraping, sanding, and painting.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

03/18/2016

Altimuro was outstanding. He showed up right on time, did flawless work, was incredibly pleasant, listened to all of my concerns about the various tasks, and cleaned up beautifully. So impressed. I've had this team paint the entire apartment in 2013 and they were just as good then. Love this company. Johnny K, the owner, is a very nice guy as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countryside lent their top painter to me on two rainy days to do a variety of detailed painting jobs in my apartment.

CATEGORY house painters

01/28/2016

I was very pleased with the painting done in my home.  My living room has a lot of windows and other details, and they were expert at cutting around the details and keeping it clean.  I felt that they were very well priced for the quality of the service.  I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of living room and bathroom

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

11/08/2015

I contacted a number of painters a few months ago, and chose Countryside, to paint the exterior of my 2-story Dutch Colonial house along with a detached 2-car garage. Like some other painters, they are lead certified, and apparently used appropriate procedures to minimize lead contamination. The bid was slightly higher than the others received, but they did some minor carpentry and (unexpectedly) ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of a 2-story Dutch Colonial house and detached garage, with lead procedures.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Exterior & interior painting, staining decks & carpentry.