Celio Prado Painting Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2015

Established in 2002, fully insured and EPA Lead-safe Certified Firm. Celio Prado Painting has aways been determined to provide excellent service at reasonable prices and to the customers satisfaction....

D and B painting inc

Old England Painting

For over 20 yearsOld England Painting has transformed the interior and exterior of some of the finest homes in Boston, Brookline, Newton and Wellesley. We strive to work for home-owners who are as passionate about their projects as we are and always center our work on customer service, professionalism and craftsmanship. Please call Gavin today for a free estimate on your next interior or exterior project. Calll 617 510 6194

Offers by Old England Painting on Angi
ADO Painting

ADO Painting is committed to providing our customers in the Greater Boston and Metro West areas outstanding painting services and customer care. We want to help you to reshape your spaces, either residential, commercial, interior, or exterior, with the color of your choice.

10/13/2021

Steve C.

Douglas, who owns the company, is an exceptional craftsman who helps assess and solve problems. His company is known for its excellent painting, both interior and exterior, but his work as a skilled carpenter is exceptional. He has done other home projects for me, and I highly recommend him. Additionally, his pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Customized carpentry to remove and replace rotted sill that was supporting vertical posts along back wall of my house

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

08/03/2021

Dan C.

We can't say enough great things about Douglas and the team at Celio Prado. We bought our home last year and have since used them twice: first for the interior and recently for the exterior. Both times they delivered fantastic results. Douglas was great with communication, they were very flexible as our preferences changed, the results were fantastic, and the price came in in-line with what had been quoted. We would highly recommend Celio Prado!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house, garage and deck.

Category decks,plastering,wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

11/07/2019

Betsy K.

AMAZING. I have hired many contractors over nearly 25 years of homeownership (including a gut renovation of a whole house) and Douglas was absolutely the best I have ever worked with. Honest, straightforward, and does absolutely beautiful work--the kind of work that people just don't do any more. Things like--when I got home and the job was done, they had even replaced my old clothesline with a new one. Wow. My house looks incredible. I will hire again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting including some carpentry

Category woodworking,house painters

08/21/2019

Reebee G.

The group did excellent work. They were always on time, friendly, and very professional. The price was right.

Description of Work
House painting

Category decks,house painters

07/27/2019

Kathy M.

Overall it was an excellent experience. Douglas came and did the estimate exactly when he said he would. They started the job within the time frame that they said they would. The cost would have been exactly what was initially estimated but we added a little extra in materials. The crew was great and did a good job cleaning up with no complaints from our next door neighbor whose driveway was used to paint one side of the house. Douglas was very helpful and always reponsive. I wish we could use them for all our house needs.

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our single family house painted. We needed some cedar shingles replaced , some window casing work, and some fascia board replacememt.

Category house painters

05/29/2019

David T.

Douglas, Val and their team did an outstanding job painting the exterior of our very weather-beaten house. They spent days preparing the job, always cleaning up every day as if they had not been there. The guys were gentlemen and their work top-notch. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and only wish all contractor experiences were like this. In addition to the paint job, the team replaced several large patches of rotting wood under the eaves and repaired four leaky gutter corners. Again, very professional all the way. Douglas is responsive and easy to reach. The team worked exactly when they said they would and completed the whole project in less than two weeks. Again, every day they cleaned up like they hadn't been there. My neighbors complemented the team on their courtesy and professionalism.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job and carpentry

Category gutter repair,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

05/21/2019

Scott E.

Excellent. My second time using them - I wish all of my contractors were this good.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

02/28/2019

Christine L.

Doug and his team are great. They do a wonderful job fixing plaster and with painting. Doug is a master at matching paint even if you don't remember what the name of the color, or brand of the prior paint you had used. They do a good job cleaning up after their work is complete as well. I have used Doug for many years and have referred friends as well.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

10/23/2018

Joyce D.

Doug did an amazing job and went out of his way to make sure that I was happy. At my request, he used a pump jack for much of the work to safeguard his workers' safety. He also mixed and remixed paint for me until I found the perfect shade. My house is gorgeous and I'm thrilled!

Description of Work
Doug and his crew completely sanded and stained my house using primer and two coats of stain.

Category woodworking,house painters

10/05/2018

Paul L.

It was done in a neat and professional way. Painters cleaned up at the end of each day and at the end of the job. Work was completed as requested.

Description of Work
Painted hall and den

Category interior painters

Celio Prado Painting Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2015

Somerville, MA 02145

We are highly experienced in interior and exterior painting. Highly Experienced in paint shaver, a strip system dust free approved by EPA. Light carpentry.