Castle Slate Roofing Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a full service slate and copper roof repair company. We have been repairing and maintaining slate roofs for four generations. Some have said we are New England's best kept secret.We take great pride in knowing we satisfy all of our customers. We can take on the small repairs but you can also rely on us for the larger projects. Call today and let us help you extend the life of your slate roof. It could last another lifetime....

Creative Drives & Patios Masonry

We specialize in all Driveway, Patio, and Masonry services. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate 781-855-5540. We do not offer Seal Coating.

ProBuilt LLC.

ProBuilt - Construction you can count on.

Jim Sullivan Masonry

I have been in the trade since 1976, bricklayers union local 3, first business started in 1985. I am the sole owner of jim sullivan masonry LLC. I am present on every job doing the work with one helper. It is a 2 man crew. We work for cash or checks & can make payment arrangements if needed. Award winning. Additional DBA- Sullivan Chimney Cleaning.

Offers by Jim Sullivan Masonry on Angi

11/13/2020

repairs to slate roof, gutters, copper work, ventilation of roof

Description of Work
Kevin W Sr and his crew were amazing. Responsive and helped me make decisions on what I needed, what I wanted and what could wait. Honest. Hard working. Sincere. And quality workmanship. A real gem!

Category gutter repair,roofing

02/25/2018

The job was perfect, and a very good value. The roof is 3 stories up, and the section of the gutter had to be reached by a ladder that had to be carefully positioned because that section of the house is on a steep earth hill. The roofer also painted that portion of the gutter to match the rest of the gutters. Castle Slate is an excellent roofing co., and the owner,Kevin Williams is very trustworth...

Description of Work
Replace a section of gutter that broke after ice and snow storm.

Category gutter repair

01/16/2018

perfect, Mr. Williams (owner) has always been overseeing the roofing work. He has a good crew and they are very knowledgeable, and you can tell that Mr. Williams is a roofing expert, and he always treats me as a friend.

Description of Work
replaced 6 broken slates

11/04/2017

Kevin and his team did a great job. He came out to estimate the job, and then mailed us a detailed written estimate. Everything looked good, and we scheduled for a few weeks later. They were on time, professional, and spent about 4 days on site. Everything looked great when they were done. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Description of Work
We needed about 20 slate tiles replaced on our roof and needed our chimney repaired that was falling apart at the top. Castle Roofing also replaced a small asphalt roof over a mudroom on the back of our house.

02/17/2017

He said he would write a proposal but didn't. He disappeared and didn't respond to phone calls for followup.

Description of Work
The proprietor came to my house twice to look at the work that needed to be done which was repairs to flashing and a rubber portion of the roof and the replacement of some slates.

Slate Roofing Maintenance, Re-Flashing Work, Custom Copper & Copper Gutters